Its Monday Lets Do It Hour By Hour

Got another binbag full of clothes for the charity shop today.

Another carrier bag of clothes to give to a friend - who wants to do CD but can't afford it.

Getting to the bottom of my wardrobe for the first time in years!

Got my tax return finished to post today - yayyyyy!!

Need to go out to a shop to buy some bits and pieces for my card-making.

Been taking some clothes in and up.

Busy busy day!

Sharon, Its all about smell for me! Since i started having migranes years ago my sense of smell is immense - quite scary! On the other hand, im crap with tastes. apart from textures, I cant tell the difference between beef/lamb/pork or chicken/turkey at all! I like strong flavours, and i LOVE coffee! Strangely though, i'm very good with alcohol flavours - great at cocktails ;) Maybe its just cos i've been a bartender for a while xxx

STBG - you always put me to shame with your hive of activity every day! throw some motivation this way please!! Have a good day xxx

I could do with some decluttering. My OH is a real hoarder and keeps all kinds of stuff we don't really need. Mind you I have discovered if I randomly through out stuff he doesn't really notice just goes to show we don't really need it in the first place.

Morning folks

Had a nice quiet weekend away from the pc, spent with Kieron. Did aam yesterday, cos I was struggling, wasn't the day I should have had it. Am determined today, NO aam, strictly ss.

Have had 1 litre of water and 2 coffee's so far today.

Hope everyone has a good day

ARGGHHHHHHH!! One of the Docs in work has brought in a HUGE box of pastries!! They smell sooooooo nice!!! I managed to sit there and have my peppermint tea while everyone else proceeded to stuff their faces - feel quite proud of myself now!!!

Gotta go as i can't stay on long!

Hope everyone has a good day!!

Kj xxx

Well done KJ!

I could do with some decluttering. My OH is a real hoarder and keeps all kinds of stuff we don't really need. Mind you I have discovered if I randomly through out stuff he doesn't really notice just goes to show we don't really need it in the first place.

Funny how they never notice :D

Just means that they didn't need it in the first place!

OMG I forgot how cold you get when u start these plans. I am freezing!!! Just had a large cup of coffee to warm me up but I reckon I might have to put the heating on. Had one shake, 2 litres of water and a very large cup of hot black coffee so far today

Cold + tired + miserable BG = going back to bed.

Have a good day munchkins xxx

Ive just burnt my tongue ..... and it hurts!! lol ... Made a hot summer berry drink and although my brain knew it was hot, I couldnt seem to stop myself bringing the mug up to my lips and taking a big slurp .... what a plonker I am!!

Just been looking at summery clothes online and housey things as we are moving in a couple of weeks, just wish I had loads of money to buy all that I want.

Ouch nothing worse than a burnt tongue. I do that with coffee far too often.

We are hoping to move later this year and I just can't even begin to think about it. I have three children and live in a four bed detached at the moment which is full to bursting so I have to do some serious clearing out before we move.

Leah sorry you don't feel so good, try and get some rest

Good morning all! Am back off my sick bed and back onto the wagon today! Just catching up with the 3 THOUSAND posts from the weekend!!!

Time4Me - congratulations on your fabby loss - you are doing so well. Well done!

Good luck to everyone weighing in and getting back to it today!

Missymoo - I hope you mtg with new CDC goes well.

Have a great day all...am off to finish reading the remaining posts!

Vx

Good morning,

Think I'm going back to bed as well!Done 5 hours at work and don't need to pick kids up until 4.30

I'm sure it's the grim weather.

Well done everyone with your losses and good luck with all WIs, and to all you who had fun weekends!hope you don't fall off the wagon today!!

Susanx

Morning morning - fellow fighters of the flab!!!
I'm 13st :party0011::party0011::party0011:..... thats another 4lbs off kiddies!!!!!!!!!!

I'll update me ticker in a while so
WK1 = 9lbs
WK2 = 5lbs
WK3 = 4lbs

I'm off for a nana coffee, 1.5lt water on the desk about to be placed on radiator as I left in car overnight.

Hope you all had a good weekend and keep glugging on this chilly foggy Monday morning- **boo hiss**

Congratulations :)

Hi guys,

well day 8 here!! Have nearly 1litre water drank already it must be a record because i usually dont start drinking water till after 2!! Anyways nothing much planned to day going into town to pay some bills and have a nosi around the shops not buying anything though! Its a lovely day here really sunny and calm might go for a walk with dd in afternoon aswell :)

Hope everyone is having a great monday
Becky

Morin Guys....!!

Its now nearing day 10 for me.. hope I can carry on doing this!!! Its getting easier I suppose but I just wish that the timme will FLY BY and before I know it am at my goal weight! :) Anywayz just at uni now heading off to my lecture so I'll catch up with u lot later.

BG - Way to go with your loss!! xxx

Sarah

well I'm really pleased with myself today, I just went to try my size 24 jeans, which I haven't been able to wear for months and THEY FIT!!! Ok, they're still a little bit tight, but they don't cut me in half..

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Back