Its Official !!

Frontier-Phil

Silver Member
one of my biggest reasons for going on the plan was needing a new stab vest, getting measured and it arriving much to my horrer !!!:eek:. I sent it back and stuck with my old one which was big. 21 weeks later.....

My new stab vest ( body armour) came today ... and its 10 inches smaller (all over) then my last issued one ........wooooooooooooooo!!!!:D:D

I am so pleased, the plan is working really well, hope the plan is working in goods ways for you as well !!!

Phil x

:bliss: Well done you its a great feeling when you keep needing new uniform. My Supt stopped asking last year why I needed ANOTHER new issue and just signed the chitty :giggle:

10 inches is phenomenal, I bet stores were sure it was a mistake ;)

Well done! Great achievement.

Hi

Funny you saying that :
I got the order form sent back to me from the manufactor , asking if there was an error, as they had such a discrepency in the last order.
Heheheheheh! I filled the comments box with, please supply as ordered CONFIRMED SIZE CORRECT ! That felt good. I also had to order a new kit belt which was three sizes smaller as well .... wooooooo!

Phil x

Wow, what a great loss!

Excellent, well done

xx

Well done Phil

:happy036: Well done Phil, you have done so well, good luck for your continuing weight loss, great acheivement. :clap:

I hope you're preparing photos for your appearance in the magazine! Well done!

What a fantastic feeling Phil...congrats mate :D

Hi Phil

Issue 1: 21 inches loss is fantastically amazing- you should be so incredibly proud.

Issue 2: You job in law enforcement makes a 'stab vest' necessary?!?! Can I just say, on behalf of anyone who feels safer having people like you around, a massive thank you that you do a job where such protective clothing is necessary. It must take a very special person to do this and I for one am eternally grateful for brave people like you.

(even if you are shrinking!)

xxxx

Back