it's SUNDAY, let's do it hour by hour XXX

Sophia Jo hun where do you live? I'm convinced now that you're somewhere near me if you went to Southport today!

Well yes i think my head is going to blow off too , things us girls do lol . Well i brought some vits but i have them every other day as i really dont want to overload , unsure about if i am getting enough , i mean vits lol . ok sleep well will read your posts , hope you have a big loss x night

Well yes i think my head is going to blow off too , things us girls do lol . Well i brought some vits but i have them every other day as i really dont want to overload , unsure about if i am getting enough , i mean vits lol . ok sleep well will read your posts , hope you have a big loss x night

lol:rotflmao: not sure if I'm getting enough either :D

night night xxx

Sophia Jo hun where do you live? I'm convinced now that you're somewhere near me if you went to Southport today!

hi fc, I'm from the land of the Beatles, the fab four!!! where are you hun??

Getting enough , now i wonder if i'm going to see that as your next post here lol . We might be banned lol

I was on the Docks then L15. Bought a house out near the Pennines last year so about 40 mins away. You should sign up for the Liverpool meet in October, be great to meet you for real!

Whats that saying Not Tonight Love . i've got a headache well i think that is my line at the moment plus my mood is to low these day .... :-/

I was on the Docks then L15. Bought a house out near the Pennines last year so about 40 mins away. You should sign up for the Liverpool meet in October, be great to meet you for real!

omg, really, where will I find out about the meet then?? what happens at the meet, have you been to one before??? Where abouts in Liverpool is it?? ooooh so many questions.:D ohhh, it sounds exciting. We are L18, not too far from L15.

Hope you love where you live now,...I imagine you do....ahhhh bliss.

Theres a meetings section at the bottom of the front page of the site. I've never been to one so it'd be cool if you were there as a newbie too! We wanted to live in L18 very jealous! There was nothing around at the time so we ended up a bit further into town.

you know what hun....it's gorgeous but sooooo expensive, we bought our house as the prices were going up 5 years ago, the houses were being snapped up within days of going on the market...it's slowed down a little bit now but the prices are sky high, how first time buyers are going to cope I don't know.

Oh yeah, I'll be there with bells on buddy xxx gonna go check out the info...so have you signed up yet?

Back