it's SUNDAY, let's do it hour by hour XXX

Hi Westiegirl
Had to think there if i'm going mad lol . I'm sure i've seen the M&S one yesterday , it has got the woman who does the one show whos preg . she won pop idle , here say . And the next one is where as they are walking the clothes just change on them , is that the one you've seen , had to think then hehe . Thanks westiegirl , feeling ok just had a bad night . Hope you have a good day

hey folks, looking for a bit of advice. i feel really awful today, think its a touch of the cold, my eyes are red and scratchy, my bones feel heavy and im sore all over. slept really badly last night but i had to come into work this morn at 9am. i was hoping i could get away early, about 12 although my shift doesnt finish til 6. i spoke to one of the managers when i came in and she gave me a rollicking, said if i wasnt well it was my own fault, cos i dont eat properly and all i do is drink water. also that im leaving them in the lurch and theyre short staffed already. so i said thats ok, ill stay on til 6, i can suffer a cold. but now i know if i go to make up a shake or a soup for my breakfast i am gonna get another rollicking, and be told to eat properly etc. ive done really well this week and dont want to come out of ketosis, but im gonna get nothing but aggro if i stick to it today.

Hi Paula , or is that Good day hehe . Will be excited day i'm sure , finding out so much . Enjoy

Hi Delli
That Boss of yours is a Big bully . Tell her its a virus and nothing todo with doing CD , its up to you what you put in your body . You need to say something , also tell her you'll see how you feel , if your up to staying till the end . Hope you feel better soon , and you don't need more stress from the Boss

Morning all.

I'm in a great mood today. I had my first lie in since March and for the first time in ages I don't feel tired! I've worked 7 days a week since the end of March and never get to bed before 1am. Well today I'm working too but I got a lie-in first, wooohoooo!

I sneaked on the scales this morning (I should weigh tomorrow not today) and at last I'm in the 12's! 12st 13lbs and it feels great :D

My loss for the week is terrible though :eek: I've lost 2.5lbs and its week ONE of restart. What's going on there then?

I've been drinking 4 to 4.5 litres of water a day. Stuck rigidly to SS. So I don't really understand it. But hey I'm not complaining really because I'm now sitting here wearing size 14 jeans (no idea how because they shouldn't fit! They are Tesco Cherokee ones though and I reckon they are 2 sizes bigger than they say on the label!) Being realistic I reckon I'm probably now at the top end of size 16 and Tesco just lies to me :p

I hope everyone has a great day and keep glugging! :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Delli
You have to do what you need to do , and don't live for others , if she starts report her to someone higher ok . Have a really lovely stress free day ! unless you bite back they carry on , i walked into a shop on thursday i noticed bullying in there i felt like saying something arrrrrrrrrrr

ok thanks for the advice folks. i think i will make up a shake, and hell damn them. cant really report her to someone higher as its her husband that owns the hotel i work at. oh well! signing off for a while now,, as glare from computer is hurting my eyes. b back later, thanks again everyone xxx

Hi Westiegirl
Had to think there if i'm going mad lol . I'm sure i've seen the M&S one yesterday , it has got the woman who does the one show whos preg . she won pop idle , here say . And the next one is where as they are walking the clothes just change on them , is that the one you've seen , had to think then hehe . Thanks westiegirl , feeling ok just had a bad night . Hope you have a good day

The one I saw was the one with the clothes that change on her. I was mesmerised lol! Lovely clothes - loved every outfit!

Found a link to the advert:

NEXT Media News

Hi Delli

Sorry you are having a tough day. Definately make up a shake - just think of all the wonderful minerals and vits to help your cold. Tell them to mind their own business, and that this is something that is helping you improve your health in the long run. They eat conventional food, do they never get colds? I find on SS that the packs are so nutrionally complete that the number of colds I get are so much less than when I was a fat unhealthy slob!

It's not your fault that they are understaffed - you are unwell and entitled to have a proper recovery if you are unwell. I have worked in the hospitality trade previously and it is tough, but there is no excuse for bullying.

Hope everything goes well for the rest of the day and please don't stress, it will only make your receovery time longer. Sending you hugs xxx

Hi
Never posted on the hour by hour before , but had a peek and just had to say Sophia Jo I love your new AVATAR you look beautiful! I have seen how much you have lost since July , and its amazing, well done you. Its given me the kick up the backside I need to get through today and the next week on SS and get this weight moving again, because I have really messed about since I got back off on holiday on the 19th July ,so in the time it took for you to lose 3 stone and look amazing , I have only shifted just over a stone, as I have not got back into Ketosis due to having time off for this party and that weekend away ....etc...blah!, and realise that I have actaully just lost and regained the same 4 to 5 lbs for the last 3 weeks! Bummmer ! I am and should be thouroughly ashamed.
Anyway, todays a brand new day, and I have only just got up , because I am sick today , I too am on 2 lots of antibiotics , extra stong paracetamol and brufen for a tooth abscess , and I have a cols sore from hell as well! GOd do I look pretty today.LOL
I usually gain on the scales when I take Antibiotics , dont know why might be fluid retention , so I will have to hide the scales this week.

Good luck today everyone just off to have my first shake.

Have just scanned the daily - sorry to read that some of you are suffering with colds and the like... hope after the weekend you're feeling better :)

Another "not great" day - I really don't know where my head is at the moment.. I'm feeling bit sorry for myself..

I don't know if it's tiredness and my heads on Mother Funkers and making sure I'm on top of it or what... It's not that I'm devouring great meals or takeaways but I'm picking and can't seem to stop myself.

I've been out for most of the day today so haven't drunk any water - now I'm back home, I've just poured myself a 1.5L jug now with Summer Berry that I'm hoping to glug this evening...

I've got just 3 weeks before shopping for my outfit for Mother Funkers and I need to get my head round it...

The week days are definitely better for me..

SJ, I suppose I should be on AAM with you next week but I'm not going to do it - I've picked enough to take me out of Ketosis so I'm going to try and have a good week SS to get back in it.

Sam - I might do what you did and do a thread for "7 days on SS" - it seemed to help you.

You're all great and I love reading your threads and I'm disappointed with myself that I can't get my head in that all important place to do this bl**dy diet...

H x

Westie Girl, I will be at the Liverpool meet , and I am really looking forward to it. I will be there early afternoon though and unfortunately I will have to skip off at about 4.30 becuse I have a black tie do in the evening, never go anywhere me, and then I end up with everything on the same day, typical!

Mrs Roch, I too am picking, its driving me nuts! Everyday I get up full of good intentions to SS , then I start with the picking, stupid things as well, even my son said , why dont you just have something properly instead of a bit of this and that? BUT I dont know why!!!! Its like a compulsion , and I am really annoyed at myself, I think a thread 7 days ssing would be brilliant. I really need to do it, because I am starting ato have horrible side effects from all the junk I am having, and I seem to be getting away with it at the moment , not actaully gaining loads but not losing either, but for how much longer?
Anyway Hannah I will definately be on board for a whole week ss - ing if you are .

Hannah, please don't beat yourself up. You've got quite a lot on at the moment - you've gotta have your head in the right place to do this crazy diet!

HCW, it will be lovely to see you in Liverpool. Shame it's not the full day, but if you enjoy yourself you'll just have to come to the next one. Do you have to come far?

Back