it's SUNDAY, let's do it hour by hour XXX

Mrs Roch, I too am picking, its driving me nuts! Everyday I get up full of good intentions to SS , then I start with the picking, stupid things as well, even my son said , why dont you just have something properly instead of a bit of this and that? BUT I dont know why!!!! Its like a compulsion , and I am really annoyed at myself, I think a thread 7 days ssing would be brilliant. I really need to do it, because I am starting ato have horrible side effects from all the junk I am having, and I seem to be getting away with it at the moment , not actaully gaining loads but not losing either, but for how much longer?
Anyway Hannah I will definately be on board for a whole week ss - ing if you are .

Thanks HCW for the support and sympathetic words.

My DS had pizza for his dinner and I went and had a bath and gave myself a good talking to. There was half of the pizza left on the kitchen side as he's only little and doesn't eat it all and however tempting it is right now, I came into the lounge, picked up his tray, dumped the other half of the pizza on his plate and threw all the leftovers in the bin....

I'm just finishing my jug of 1.5L of water and will have one more pack tonight but that will be it today. I'm going to try and do some rebounding tonight. DS in bed early so once he's nodded I'll get cracking on it.

HCW, I'll start a thread to do 7 days SS'ing even if it's just for you and me... check it out later and we're start tomorrow (no time like the present)... My WI tomorrow but I'm not holding out much hope.

I'm currently 13st 8lb and I'm going to set myself a goal of being 13st by 6th October (3 weeks).

Hopefully this will all help in keeping me on the straight and narrow... got to do it HCW... together...get our heads round this diet..

H x

:hug99::hug99:sending you hugs hannah.
Whats the website you talk about motherfunkersx

Thanks so much Paula - really sweet of you... :)

Mother Funkers is a dance night with mums in mind - it's an early start, early finish night and it was launched in Brighton in 2004.

I've bought the franchise and am launching it here in Rochester, Kent on Friday, 12th October. I've picked a fabulous venue which holds 250 women and with now just under 4 weeks to go I'm promoting it like mad and it's certainly keeping me busy on top of my full-time job and DS...

They really are fantastic nights out for women that just want to dance and find the only place they've been able to do this is in their kitchen...

H x

Hannah, please don't beat yourself up. You've got quite a lot on at the moment - you've gotta have your head in the right place to do this crazy diet!

Thanks WG - I appreciate your comments...

I agree with you entirely, the diet is simple but if you're heads not there it seems the most unnatural thing in the world..

I've given myself a good talking to and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

I've set myself a mini goal to lose 8lb in 3 weeks which is do-able I hope.

You're doing great, keep up the excellent work.

H x

Thanks WG - I appreciate your comments...

I agree with you entirely, the diet is simple but if you're heads not there it seems the most unnatural thing in the world..

I've given myself a good talking to and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

I've set myself a mini goal to lose 8lb in 3 weeks which is do-able I hope.

You're doing great, keep up the excellent work.

H x

Hi Hannah

I'm at about the same stage as you at the moment. I am between 13.8 and 13.10, depending on how I've been the night before (mostly on the alcohol) and I think 8lbs for both of us to be on the 13 mark in 3 weeks is really achievable. We can do it!!!

Fab Sarah... interesting we're at about the same stage...

Tomorrow's a new day..

Night guys

H xx

Hiya

Thanks Westiegirl and hannah for the support. I think a SS thread would be great , I really , really have got to get going properly again as I have been just riddiculous , I have had a terrible weekend , what with the dental problem and feeling a bit down , and when I feel like that I always comfort eat, but apple crumble , I dont even like apple crumble!
Weigh in tommorow, not really confident for a loss be happy to have maintained as I only got weighed on Wednesday after my Dublinfest.
Westie girl I have only about 30 minutes to travel and its an easy route straight down the M62 , so I will have to have my hair done in the morning scoot down the motorway , to meet you lovely ladies then back home for the local evening do with the OH.
Could be a stone lighter for the meet if we all put our minds to it, thats a whole dress size! OMG!
Good Luck with the LL re-start Sarah, where do you have to travel to for a LLC? an hour thats what I call dedication to the cause!

Sunday nearly over , fresh start tommorow.

Back