***it's Sunday...lets Do It Hour By Hour***

hell 15 weeks and just the once youve had a bit of chocolate i think youve done bloody marvoulous

i agree with what everybody else has said Maggie - you are great and such an inspiration. We sometimes forget that we are actually human and sometimes we are just not going to be able to resist. But the way i look at it is that pre-CD a little choc binge like that would have been alot bigger and much more frequent! I could quite easily eat choc/biscuit/cake binges 4 or 5 times per week. Now, it may be just the odd occasion and I think that is just fine!xx

Afternoon all

Maggie don't beat yourself up :( Think what you would write to someone else if they posted that, you always write such supportive and helpful replies to someone who has had a blip and the things you write apply to you too :) The damage won't be too bad and it'll be gone in no time at all! Straight back on that train and forget about last night! Good luck and here's a big :hug99:

I hope everyone has a good day today. I'm having a lazy day I hope!

Mocha

WOW!!!

I don't know what to say...except Thank you everyone...brought a lump to my throat,

:grouphugg:love you all.

Back on the Wagon Now!!!

THANK YOU!!

Brillopads Maggie, glad you are back on that wagon!

Well, I'm still sat here surfing looking at dresses I'm afraid, after some good advice earlier about what might suit me I've changed tack slightly, was thinking maybe something like this with a shrug jacket thingy to cover the arms!

2143378378_fr.jpg

Hello :)
Been a crazeh few days in the Khalil family but i think things are finally settling, which hopefully means that stress levels are on their way down ;)
MUST MUST MUST go to the emergency dental hospital this week too as my wisdom teeth are making life difficult (and i really have to do some project work for uni as i'm getting lazy).
Other than that, had a FAB nights sleep and just downed loads of warm water as it's **FREEZING** in this country.

Oh Maggie maggie maggie, stand up, dust yourself off and go get some water hun! Do something nice for yourself today, like condition your lovely nails or deep condition your hair ;)

Fab dress georgie- GO FOR IT!

Have a great day everyone, go find those hot water bottles :D
xxxxxxxxxxxx

:eek:Im a size 16 and 5"6 - that dress is fabulously flattering - its the same as my engagement dress. nice with a little shrug if someone is worried about upper arms:eek:

Thanks all. Tiffers, good to know it works with a shrug as I am a bit paranoid about my bingo wings!!

Thanks
Georgie
x

one of those little cardigans that are titchy (cant remeber what there called!!) are great

Blue Grapefriut

How long have you been doing the CD?

Started beginning of october and lost about 10lbs (2 weeks ss) when it became obvious that i was allergic to something - turned out to be a yeast intolerance to the soups.
So, gave my skin a chance to clear and ordered 55 choc tetras from my CDC and now i'm on day 4 (again!) xxx

Hi Lilac, it's from Coast which in my book = mega bucks but am keeping my eye on ebay!! There are some similar ones for around £20 and also one for £75 on there at the mo.

Gx

good girl porgeous, thats exactly the kinda thing i was talking about. its generally called a prom dress, maybe u shud try a search under that name on ebay and see what it throws up. ur gonna look fab!! good idea to get black cos u can buy any colour of shrug and its will suit. u cud b really snazzy and get stilettos the same colour as ur shrug, i.e. black dress, red shrug and red stilettoes. that wud look class!

oooh thanks Delli that sounds brillo - consider yourself appointed as my new fashion adviser!

Thanks hun xx

Back