**Its SUNDAY**lets do it hour by hour

50% is a respectable amount hun :D more than I have done today!! x

Ah yes, but you don't need to do anything hun just sit around looking scrumptous in your new outfit!

Anyone know how often you should have your eyebrows shaped. Sadly I have never been one for grooming probably due to my weight problems but am trying to address this - had them shaped for the first time ever last week and was wondering how often I should go back....help me I'm hopeless!!

Gxx

Oh no, there is a dress on Ebay calling my name... it closes in ten mins... I've done soooo well today and not bought anything but can feel myself growing weak.....

feb_08_1810001.jpg

Oh no, there is a dress on Ebay calling my name... it closes in ten mins... I've done soooo well today and not bought anything but can feel myself growing weak.....

feb_08_1810001.jpg
Hmmmmmm Well you have done very well.....................:D

And it is a gorgeous dress!

xx

Georgie sorry I cant help you on the how often thing- I do mine myself so just do the strays every day or so, but I know my friend gets hers done every three weeks at the same time as her nails so reckon thats probably about right. Dancing- I saw what you said in that post but I am more interested to know IF exercise WILL burn off the glycogen supply quicker and that post was more about the effect of exercising on your body but didnt really answer the q as to "yes" or "no"- unless I missed the point completely :) ah well! Does anyone else know the answer??? If you come of CD for a day and then exercise, will that speed up the glycogen being burnt off thus meaning that the immediate glycogen gains are lost quicker?? xx

oh its gorgeous you'd look lovely in it :)

That's a lovely dress Porgeous!

There MUST be a way to justify buying it...there's always a way ;)

Yep there sure is, I blame you, Hedghog and Fiona, genius!!! ;)

Gxxx

Bingo! Yes...you had to buy it because you have the responsibilty of being an inspiration to others...so you have to look the part to ensure that we don't lose faith in you oh skinny one...

aaaaaand breathe...:D
I completely agree!!!:D:D:D:D:D

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I'm gonna be b*ggered if it looks minging now aren't I??! :D;)

Gxx

Georgie sorry I cant help you on the how often thing- I do mine myself so just do the strays every day or so, but I know my friend gets hers done every three weeks at the same time as her nails so reckon thats probably about right. Dancing- I saw what you said in that post but I am more interested to know IF exercise WILL burn off the glycogen supply quicker and that post was more about the effect of exercising on your body but didnt really answer the q as to "yes" or "no"- unless I missed the point completely :) ah well! Does anyone else know the answer??? If you come of CD for a day and then exercise, will that speed up the glycogen being burnt off thus meaning that the immediate glycogen gains are lost quicker?? xx
I remember a certain lovely lady who the day or the day after she started LL shovelled LOTS of gravel and it helped her get into ketosis quicker. Not sure if it works for everyone but I know it works for me too when I'm Jazzercising!

xxx

ps. You're doing FAB!!!!!! :D

excellent thanks Fiona and Dancing! Georgie you are gonna look stunning in whatever you wear now so i wouldnt worry :D its not fair!! xx

excellent thanks Fiona and Dancing! Georgie you are gonna look stunning in whatever you wear now so i wouldnt worry :D its not fair!! xx

Thanks babes, although I feel I should dispel the myth as I can still do a good line in minging, currently sat in cords that are covered in cat hair with top that I spilt my dinner down and no bra so my, as yet untrained boobs (need to go to boob boot camp) are somewhere near my navel. But hopefully once I scrub it all up and if it fits all will be well! :D:D

Gxxxxx

ROFL!!! Mmm attractive :) hehe! Lol Georgie you make me giggle! When you find a good boob boot camp can I join?! Mine are looking decidedly sorry for themselves considering I haven't had kids, lots oodles of weight AND i'm only 22, think I might benefit from a boob boot camp too ;) hehe :D jk xx

ROFL!!! Mmm attractive :) hehe! Lol Georgie you make me giggle! When you find a good boob boot camp can I join?! Mine are looking decidedly sorry for themselves considering I haven't had kids, lots oodles of weight AND i'm only 22, think I might benefit from a boob boot camp too ;) hehe :D jk xx

Definately hun, all rebellious, untamed, untrained, saggy, baggy,and wayward boobs welcome! I'm hoping to come up with some real shock tactics which will scare em back into place!! :D

If that doesn't work I have to attend one of your parties, invest in some form of device that allows me to string em up round my neck ;)

Excellent :) oooh I saw a fabulous contraption that could do just the thing.... its a bit scary looking tho! x

Excellent :) oooh I saw a fabulous contraption that could do just the thing.... its a bit scary looking tho! x

Scary but pert think its probably a reasonable pay off!

ooo yes please I can scare the bejesus out of hubby!

Gx

Back