**Its SUNDAY**lets do it hour by hour

the piccie is rubbish and u cant see it properly cos the models hair is covering it all- goshdarnit ;) x

Raunch_Big.jpg

looks fab but not entirely sure it would be quite so sexy with the scuba suit control pants???

Ah yes, but you don't need to do anything hun just sit around looking scrumptous in your new outfit!

Anyone know how often you should have your eyebrows shaped. Sadly I have never been one for grooming probably due to my weight problems but am trying to address this - had them shaped for the first time ever last week and was wondering how often I should go back....help me I'm hopeless!!

Gxx

I've never bothered too much in the past either Georgie but am getting them done now - my lady recommends once a month.

That dress is gorgeous by the way and if you find this boob boot camp I'd love an invite please :giggle:

I've never bothered too much in the past either Georgie but am getting them done now - my lady recommends once a month.

That dress is gorgeous by the way and if you find this boob boot camp I'd love an invite please :giggle:

Thanks for that hun, it's quite cheap and I can get them done at work so will make sure I go every 3-4 weeks from now on.

We are getting quite a little group together for our boot camp, we'll soon whip em into shape!

Gx

Back