It's THURSDAY ***hour by hour***

BIG BIRDY

Silver Member
Last night I had a vile moment with a chocolate gooy cake. And it won. Massively. Today is a new start I know. I don't even LIKE chocolate anything, except real chocolate, so why did I do it? Who knows. Today is raw asparagus and cottage cheese day, so thats a step up.
Off to the hospital today for a course, so I will have to leave shortly to get a parking space! Whats up with these planners for new hosptals?
Tucking into a cup of GT and Jasmine!, and just had homemade greek yoghurt and fresh rhubarb for breakfast. A cd bar for break. Onwards and upwards!

Hope you find a parking space!

Morning all. I'm working 10-2 today then I have 3 days off :D Fabbo. Need to up my water today, but still doing ok otherwise.

The sun is trying to come out, but it's abit cloudy at the moment. It was gorgeous yesterday, I want more days like that please!

Have a good day all, and good luck to those with weigh ins.

S xx

Mornign everyone. I'm up at stupid o clock cos I have to go to uni today for the whole day - not happy at all!

Have a great day and good luck to everyone weighing in!

Morning all!
Today is the day I go and collect my food packs from the CDC...I am really excited.
Sun is shining here in Petersfield at the moment, but its so cold. I'm sitting here at my desk, pretending to work and logged in to minis!
Have a good day everyone
Pinks
:)

Morning everyone

Major water retention issue going on this week...as always with my aamws....cause of course I can't put on fat!!!!So going to drink for England today.Try and flush everything away before weigh in tomorrow!!
Good luck Pinks!
Have a great day today everyone!

Morning everyone
The sun is still shining here too.
Day 2 of my umpteenth restart and doing ok. Already 1 litre water down.

Good luck withthe weigh ins today

Catch you later
Have a good one

HM

morning everyone
Good luck with weigh ins .
Come on hm you know you can do it hun give it that extra push we are all with you xxx

going to book my hols today sooo excited would think I acually going on my hols .But what with finding primark and booking hols having a fun week lol .
going swimming then dentist this aft that should bring me back down to earth xxx

Morning everyone and thank you for my lovely birthday messages yesterday.
Sun shining in waltham abbey and off for 1st WI at 10.30 so kinda excited and apprehensive. Also can't wait to get some different food packs :D (choc/orange yuk!).

Hi everyone

Haven't been on here for a while as I've been up and down on the ol' scales like a yoyo and didn't want to bore you all to death!:(

Been fluctuating between 9st 2 and 9st 8 which isnt great considering 9st was my goal and i managed to stay there for 3 months!

The positive news is that i am back to 9st 4.5lb today and finally getting to grips with healthy eating.

I really want to get back to goal by next Sunday as I have the photo shoot for the Cambridge Diet 2009 calender, very excited about that.

Getting right into the gym now so all in all things are on the up! xx

choc orange is yuk!Aly-have to say only shake I don't like!
JJJ-nice to see you back girl-good luck with photo shoot!
Mandy-Dentist!!NO!!!Going somewhere nice for your hols?

Good Morning Everybody!!

Oh, today started so nice and sunny and now its so dark and raining :(
Were is the summer?? Actually, where is spring?????
Good luck with WI's and restarts.

Oh, I had a dream about my summer holiday last night, what an awful experience to wake up and not a white sandy beach in sight!! On the plus side.... I wasn't cold in my dream xx

Lovely to see you JJJ and back posting. That fews pounds with soon be off.

On my 2nd litre and have a hot choc Tetra made up to 400 mls to stop my tummy rumbling. Also had a can of coke zero.

Almost 1/2 way through day 2 ....phew!

Good day to all

Well.. it's the end of week 6 for me and my scales are showing 5lb off!! yay.. I'm nearly kicking my Stage 1's butt!

Good luck to all who have WI's today..

Too headachy to type too much.. on litre number 2 of water.. maybe need number 3 to get rid of headache!

Morning Gang
Hope everyone's well! I've actually done the Body Pump class, did it and enjoyed it... Now I'm bathed waiting to have a pack and then got to get ready for work!
Popped into town after class and picked up one of the funky new mascara's my MaXfactor, its got to ends one black at the other pink! Well why the heck not!
Right - I'm off catch up later... Didnt do to well at all with water yesterday only 3 litres - already 1 down so far so will aim for 5 today!
Laters xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening all

Apologies I am having a moan..... realised with a hell of a bump today that the old Gorgey Porgey is still there in full technicolour! Was standing in M&S queue to buy some fruit and on the shelf was some extremely chocolately shortbread rounds, these used to be a huge weakness for me and I used to buy a couple of boxes a day (I know I know!!). I found myself so tempted to buy them and was telling myself that I could eat them on the train and no one would know, YIKES! I managed to resist but it took all the willpower I could muster and kinda scared me.

Sorry, moan over! Haven't caught up on all posts yet but hope all are having a good day... and Clare pink mascara how cool is that!

Gxx

Thank you B, your post really touched me and brought a smile to my face and was just what I needed. Boy oh boy it is a right royal rollercoster isn't it!! You are so right, I knew she was going to show herself again at some point but I guess I secretly hoped she would just b*gger off. This time I managed to resist and hopefully will continue to be able to do so. I don't want to deprive myself of anything but need to avoid weaknesses just for now me thinks!

Thank again hun, that really meant alot to me.

Gx

Evening folks

I'm sort of back, I've pulled myself out of the feeling sorry for myself kick I was on. I get like it occasionally, I feel massively sorry for myself, paranoid, upset for no real reason, then I pick myself up a couple of days later, give myself a swift kick up the bum and carry on.

The good news is, I had weigh in day yesterday and 8lb gone this week, even though it was an aam week. The bad news, for some reason, best explained by Nicky, I'm out of ketosis. So I'm fighting now to get back in and have another good loss this week.

Hope everyone's had a good day and great for you Georgie resisting the urge, you should be proud of yourself for that, shows just how far you've come.

Back