Its Thursday - lets do it hour by hour

Hi Sam,

Hope you will be in ketosis real fast now. About the water: the only thing that works for me is to keep two bottles of 0,5 litre water in my sight. When they're empty i fill them up immediately untill i drunk a minimum of 3 litres a day. When i don't do that i drink too less because i forget.

Hugs
botozi

Hi Sam,

I'm managing btwn 4 - 5 litres per day at the moment and the only way I can achieve this is by drinking hot/warm water. I cannot drink cold or even room temp water on days this chilly.

Hope you get a visit from the K fairy soon - last week I restarted for the final time (I'm stopping CD at Christmas) and I lost 9lbs so if I can do it then anyone can. Put the small blip behind you.

Take care and good luck
I'm off to read your diary update now.

Good luck to anyone with WI's today.

Have a great day everyone:D

Good Morning Girls,

Sam i too am struggling with the water too in this cold weather have been for the last week now,good luck with day 4,draw a line under yesterday,foget it and start afreash today huni and the k fairy will be with you really soon xx

Damp,Gray Cold morning here

Good luck to all who have weigh-ins today,look forward to hearing your results xx

xxx

Good morning Sam, Tara, Lenny and Botzoi

You are doing great Sam, hang in there I'm sure you will be in Ketosis very soon.

Had a bit of a lie this morning, a treat for me lately.

I am struggling with water too, trying to drink 4 litres. I am having Green teas as well so that helps. On my 1st GT as I type.

I have 5 clients this afternoon/evening so busy.

Good luck with any weighins today.

mornin all, well was an early start for me this mornin, todays a school day for my wee girl
got errands to run and a few presents to buy but its so miserable this morning i cant seem to find the drive to go do it
know what you all mean with the water, struggling to keep my intake between 4 and 5, any less and i tend to go into dehydration

Hi everyone

I am also struggling with the water , but as I have moved up the plans now I have the Twinnings well being tea the Raspberry and Echinaea is Lovely and soothing, and it contains no sugar or citric acid. I count this water in my total because the well being teas are caffeine free , so lovely guilt free cuppas and all goin gtowards my water. I wish I had know about them when I was ss ing because the one thing I have learnt is I was WAY TOO STRICT and should have cut myself some slack.
Good luck everyone

I think I have now finished my Christmas shopping! Been out this morning for the last few bits. Just foody stuff to get now as I will not be sticking to SS over Christmas. Im not going to go mad though but I will cut myself some slack.

I wish I liked tea. This green tea you are drinking sounds great Maggie. Just loads of black coffee for me and the occasional glass of water. Naughty I know but I just cant manage any more plain H20 at the mo.

OMG, some one shoot me. I'm doing bad things.....

I HATE uni, my course is a pile of steaming sh*te, I have an exam on tuesday and i'm struggling to revise cos i hate the subject so much.
I don't see a future for me in biomolecular science, in fact i can't think of anything i want to do apart from be a mother (yes i know, shocking!). I will finish my course, it's only a few more months, and i will get on with my dissertation sometime soon, but what the HELL is the point of having 5 lectures a week? i used to have 28, it's so demoralising being so bored all the time.

My water intake has been crap. Sorry about he negative post, needed to get it off my chest.

One more thing - THANK GOD FOR RUFUS WAINWRIGHT:
YouTube - Rufus Wainwright 'Go or go ahead'

Oh Leah....sounds like you are having a tough time!! :( I take it this is your final year? Does Tuesday's exam count towards your final degree?

Why did you choose molecular biology in the first place? What did you intend to do with it when you first started?

I know it's hard, but you have to try to keep in mind that you'll have "wasted" 3 years if you don't complete the course....and got yourself a shed load of debt to boot, no doubt. Try to stick with it!!

Get glugging that water....(close your eyes and think of Wales lol).....and step away from the bad things!

Cate xx :)

Oh Leah....sounds like you are having a tough time!! :( I take it this is your final year? Does Tuesday's exam count towards your final degree?

Yes, final year and yes it counts 20% towards one of my modules (i think it works out at 5% of my actual degree)

Why did you choose molecular biology in the first place? What did you intend to do with it when you first started?

I got in to medicine, my sister is a doctor and broke down in tears and told me not to do it. She told me not to waste my life on stress and getting blamed for trying to help. Chose Genetics cos i wanted to help people, now i find out that i can't do the masters without counselling experience, which means another degree (which i'm NOT going to be able to afford, or stand for that matter)

Get glugging that water....(close your eyes and think of Wales lol).....and step away from the bad things!

Cate xx :)

LMAO! I'm having an anti-welsh day. The weather is crappy, and i'm only half welsh anyway. I'm having a distinct Iraqi day!!!

I'm also being extremely awkward Cate ;) xxxx

:cry:
Don't even know if i can now! My solicitor needs me to sign a form ASAP and the only time he has free is 11.45am saturday.

SO annoyed, but hoping to change it.

i wanna meet my maggie xxx

Oh Leah, you are cursed of being brainy. Do the course, then get pregnant and at least when you're out with the mummies you'll have something to say when they ask what you used to do. All my mummy mates were clever and indeed still are, I'm the runt of the group hee hee. I keep saying I was a train manager which I was before I moved up to preston, when I came here I just did admin work which there's nothing wrong with but I like to cheer myself up too. I'm not too bad at this mummy lark, maybe I'll redefine myself as Chief Director of Toddler Management xx

Oh Leah, you are cursed of being brainy.

That's totally untrue, but i'm terribly cursed with laziness

I think toddler management has gotta be the hardest job there is!

Totally random comment - at what point does green tea become palatable - keep drinking, keep disliking but keep telling myself it is doing me sooo much good!!

Hope all are well.

Gxx

Thanks for the tip Tara, will give that a whirl in the morning.

Gx

Back