****IT'S THURSDAY - Lets do it hour by hour ****

Hi every1,

Thought I had better make a habit of checking in on this thread to keep myself on track. Was an F minus last week, losing only 3 oz after a 3 day rescue plan. I had gone to pot for 4 days. I'm back on track but obviously struggling. Please feel free to take me to task when I go awol. I really need to lose the weight in spite of my demons.

xxx

Lol...looks like there are a few of us that need a wee poke in the tummy now and again!!

:eek:

Afternoon all, my goodness I've had a lot to catch up on here today!! Gemma, how do you manager 8 litres a day, do you pump it in with a hosepipe??!! Well done on the 2lb Sppoky, see you later for my WI. Sharon, sorry to hear about all the hassles with your daughter, can't believe the other girls parents were like that - nightmare. Becky, STEP AWAY from the scales! Having another nightmare day today at work. AAAArrrrgggghhh. Off to get on with my work as need to leave early tonight for my WI. Have a good day everyone

Plus,
Consider yourself well and truly spoken to. lol! - You can repay the favour when, no IF I ever lose focus.

I'm sure after your blip you'll be just fine. Your losses to date have been great!!

Stay Strong Everyone!!!

Afternoon all!!!

WOW where is everyone today the threads asleep!!!!! Hope everyone is well, not read the posts yet just wanted to announce my prescence hehe. Am feeling very hyper today....got through my date for my graduation ceremony it's on 12th March so i've just ordered my cap and gown and photo package hire (expensive stuff this malarky!!!!) And i've finally done all the invites for my wedding YAY spent another 6 hours last night doing the evening ones, just have to do the order of Service now (my aunty's backed out meep :( ) anyone have any hints??????????

Oooo and we're going to Bristol for a long weekend tomorrow morning for niece's first birthday on Saturday (we bought her a trampoline teehhee) so that's exciting

Dietwise did ok yesterday but really bad on the water and i've only had 1/2 litre today coz i didnt get up until after 12 but i will get glugging

Right well if u've all managed to read through that give yourselves a pat on the back and be warned i'm in a CHATTY mood!!!!!!!!

Sending out lots and lots of :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass: followed by oodles of :gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126: and even more :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Im back in had hair cut swishing it as i speak .shown everyone my new smaller top woman in morrisons wasnt impressed lol .forgot to buy marigol veg boullion poo oh well try again next week by time I remember ill have been off diet for a month lol .
Dont beat yourself up about blip sounds like you caught the wagon back up so stay on it now (someone put restaining straps on )
going to cook tea back soon liver and mash for the lucky peeps here vanilla shake for me xx

MAdy wheres your hair pics i wanna see!!!! AND i wanna see your smaller top!!!

Hiya Clare hows you today?

Hey folks,
well i think things are finally fallin into place, am SSing today and ive done well so far. just need to get through this evening which is always the difficult time for me. hope everyone else is struggling on and fighting the good fight!!

Hiya Clare hows you today?

Woke up 5am headache and bloody starving - god knows why - I've had an extra half pack so I dont feel like pants!

I've done really really really badly on water as I;ve been in a freezing cold warehouse most of the day!

Must do better tomorrow - hope your doing well hun xxx

Hi everyone,

Had weigh in today.Only lost 2lbs.I know it's ok,but after really struggling this week it would have been nice to have a great loss to give me a boost.
My head is of course telling me that I did lose 6lbs last week and you can't lose huge amounts every week and that I need to look at the big picture.My hearts not listening though

Anyway,enough of me being blue

Andrea-Hope your day continued in the happy tone you started the thread!
Spooky-well done on the 2lbs and are you a chicken pox free zone yet
Sam-You'll have that gym bod in no time_you go girl!!!
Natalie-Sorry to hear you are struggling(I had that habit too!Managed to kick it,I know it feels better out than in,but in the long run its not)Get those sweet shakes!No putting prawns in those!
Sharon-Sorry to hear your daughters having a bad time.Hope it gets sorted soon
Mandy-hows the arm today?

Hi to everyone else and hope you are all having a good day

Susan

Hiya Delli lovely to see you and to hear you're back on track :)

Clare i'm doing ok today not hungry atall had ryvitas for lunch and i too am doing poorly on the water front, only had 1.5l but i've also had 500mls of skimmed milk so i suppose its effectively 2l of fluid lol. Glad your headache had subsided i'm still in a lot of pain with my back and neck, rang the gp for another sick note and the receptionist told me i had to ring at 8.15am tomorrow grrr so that means i hardly give my boss any notice that i wont be coming in. They do annoy me sometimes!! But hey ho that's life!!!

Clare how about a bit of a challenge on the water front. The first 1 to reach drinking another litre

Susan well done on the weight loss hun :)

me too MAry, i'm 1/2 a litre of the 1l down come on folks :)

liter and a quarter gone :-D

Well i've drank 3 1/2 litres now today

Back