**It's THURSDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

Oh and curly hair doesnt necessarily mean curly hair babies. I have three girls the eldest her hair is poker straight, the middle one has a slight wave and the youngest has very thick hair but again dead straight. I have no idea how I managed that

Herbal essences dry/damaged shampoo and conditioner, wrap ina towel, brush through, cheapest mousse i can find (tesco or boots own, cos they contain less crap and so is much better for me) , flip head upside down and apply mousse. Leave to dry naturally. My hair finds its own parting, and after an hour the above is the result. Quite a lot longer now though xxxx

Well, genetically, curly hair is dominant. So that means oli and i have at least 1 curly allele each and so using a punnet square i can see that we're 75% likely to have curly babies!!!!

NERD arent I xxx

oh Leah, you've got fabulous hair, I wish mine was more like that. I've got naturally curly hair, but it always seems to be flat at the top and curly at the ends.

But what SarahJayne says is true, my hair is very curly, but Kieron's is dead straight. In fact, I'm the only one in the family that has a natural curl, falls into ringlets if I just leave it to dry naturally. I'm the family throwback :D Well it did, doesn't anymore cos it's about 4 inches shorter now LOL

That's really interesting about the genetics side of it Leah, thanks. The eldest two's dad had curly had and so does the youngest so we must be freaks of nature lol

Not really, genetics aint fact. Plus, wavy hair suggests crossing over with in turn suggests you dont have a strong curly gene!

Ok, enough of the genetics.

Thanks for the hair comments, im the only one bar my dad with curls xxxx

Well mines gonna be frizzy now not curly just got back from putting the little one on the bus and I got soaked. It GUSTY!!!! Just blew my big golfing umbrella inside out and broke it!!!! I am gonna get wet now later cos thats the only one I had, I sent the other girls off with my spares this morning!!!

Good morning all, well i've decided whilst i'm stuck in the house in bed for the rest of the week that i need you lot to entertain me i know i dont usually get involved with the dailies but i NEED some distraction, had m bar for the morning and 1/2 litre of water so far and it's WI tomorrow WOOHOO!!!!!!!

Right Leah you're beautiful hun i love your hair, i always wanted mine curly so had a perm and i looked like a poodle.....not a good look My sister's is lovely and wavy and can either curl it like urs of have it poker straight.

Welcome back hedgemag you can do it and Spooky well done for keeping on the straight and narrow.

Ok as i'm relatively new to the daily can i ask people's names?

Mine's christina or Nina whichever you prefer, i know Spooky is Nicky and Blue is Leah but i dont know the rest of you so HELLO :-D xx

Morning All

Having a completely s*** week
Mobile has broken and spent all week arguing with T-mobile,then broadband went down for 2 days!!

Worse of all is I'm on a AAMW,and while loving the food,every morning I get on the scales and I am heavier!I know it can't be fat and I must be retaining water for England,but it is really getting me down.This morning I was 7lbs heavier than I was last friday and its weigh in tomorrow.I'm sure my CDC will think I've been cheating.

Andrea-Just looked at your pictures-well done you!!
Leah-Blue eyes and curly hair-you can really go off people!LOL

Really shouldn't start on my hair!It might take me over the edge!!!!

Susanx

Susan what a crappy week for you, it never rains but it pours!!! Try not to let stuff get you down too much, easier said than done I know. I would freak out without my internet. Can't comment on the AAMW worries as I am only on week one but I am sure it will work out

Hiya Susan big hugs for the poop week, i know EXACTLY how you feel on the retaining water front, since my car accident i've lost the only slim bit of me and now have kankles and last fri when i got weighed had gained 5lbs HOWEVER it all disappeared, i weighed myself yesterday and i was 6lbs down (will wait to see on Friday for official lol) but you need to try and stop getting on those scales, drink even more water to flush that retention out and smile because YOU KNOW you're sticking to it and that weight WILL shift!!! Sometmes i think it has intelligence and knows when we're feeling bad and just stick to annoy us even more but that horrid lumpy yellow fat will not succeed we WILL flush it away FOREVER MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaa

Morning lovely ladeees! ohh it' s all windy and wet here in Bath - bleugh! Wind makes me grumpy - am I alone on this??? My hubbie thinks I'm bonkers!! LOL

On the upside I have found out this week that Johnny Depp lives here!!!!!! I may have breathed his air...........!

Maggie - so lovely to see you on the dailies again - we have missed you!

Ninababes - so lovely to see you on the dailies!

Have a great day all - catch up with you later!

busy busy busy

What a busweeeeeeee post this morgin.... Its blowing upa gale down here at Heathrow my office feels like something from the Wizard of Oz....

Anyway FatFighters- just thought I'd poppadoddle do in....

Leah - scales are EVIL, best place for them is bin, fire, not to own them there is an evil pixie inside them!
Mags - luvly to see you a posting
Sharon - doing gr8 hun
Spooks & Andrea - good luck at your mama's & Andrea brill loss for 26 days 2 stone in less than a month - I'm sooooooooooo jealous!
MaryP - my comment to Leah, I'm telling you scales are EVIL! Please carry on, you know you may have a slower loss AAM wk BUT unless you carry on you wont know the following weeks losses....
Nina - you say lovly things....
Vicky - hi ya hun, hope your okey pokey!
Right - this keyboard is upsetting me as the space bar is rubbish so I need to address this situation...

Right, coffee - check, water check - loving you all xxxx

:):):):):):):):):):)

oh this is so fun, people to talk to yayyyyy

Hiya Askersv and Time4me :gen126:

Oooo when you figure out how to unstick your space bar will u let me know what u did coz my full stop wont work unless i hit it really hard

Well i'm on my 2nd litre of water now yay :D

What's everyone up to today?

Morning

well day 4 today plucked up the courage to get weighed this morning and I've lost 7lbs woo hoo! Can't believe it half a stone. I'm buzzing.

Had a black coffee and 1/2 litre of water so far. Got loads of housework to do so will pop in later and see how you're all doing.

Have a good day everyone!

Lisa x

Well done Lisa what a way to keep you buzzing for the day. Dont work too hard on that housework it'll only need doing again cleaning is a thankless job lol

I am popping in and out this morning. I have lust had my organic veggie delivery and I am getting the dinner prepped ready for tonite. I found that if I do it in the morning its easier, I am too tempted to pick in the afternoon. Not that I have picked u understand, so going on past experiences.

You can do it Sharon you're stronger than food, your desire to feel wonderful will overcome that few milli seconds of pleasure food will give. Plus you'll be depressed the rest of the week and feel guilty for it so DONT DO IT!!!!!!!

10.22am and three pages on the daily?

COR!

Back