**It's THURSDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

Sees we're all chatterboxes this morning :)

mouthy - lol

Good to see you back on the daily darlin xxx

Aww thankyou hun mwah xx It's the only thing that i can do other than sleep without wanting to eat lolol and hey i figure my body wont let me go to the gym so some fast finger work should burn off some extra kcals and if i spend ALL day typing WOW i dread to think how many kcals i'll have depleted :D

Morning all

Its a very windy and wet day here, very gloomy ... one of those mornings where you could happily get back in bed and snooze all toasty and snug.

Everyone seems to be doing great, Im so glad. Im still doing ok, just having my first hot choc tetra. Im having to just zip in and out on minis at the moment as during the day Im sorting the house and our things out ready to move next week and sorting the kids, then by evening Im shattered and cant string a sentance together on here.

Will pop in this afternoon to see what you're all getting up to. Have a good morning xxx

Hiya Missy :) Have a great day but dont work too hard!!!!! Ooo i wonder can we get to 4 pages before 11am?

I am worrying now after the thread about the water flavourings there seems to be conflicting information over what we can/should have. Hoping someone can clarify it properly in case I am sabotaging myself

Hiya Sharon i think the only reason they dont reccomend the flavourings is that some people get too tempted by the sweet taste which makes them hungry, it's obviously not affected you just like some people who have started the bars from day 1 instead of week 3, dont worry yourself hun as long as you're not hungry and you're not picking, and you're drinking plenty of water you cant fail to lose weight!!!!

Morning Nina and Missy, Sharon too..Sorry if I miss anyone. But I love you all.

A busy daily isn't it great so many positive peeps! Keep it up !! 3 G's 2nd litre of water done.

This flipping wind, opened my door to let out clients (thought I had better let them go) and all my paper work flew in all directions. Just spent the last 15 mins, putting it all together again. Have got to go out there in a sec as I am setting my neighbours hair. Will have to be a quick dash I think (wonder how many cals that will burn, fighting against the wind).

Anyways will check in later, thank you for all your lovely comments. I'm am glad to be back, here to stay I'm afraid. Don't think you will ever get rid of me....lol

Good luck if there are any weighins today, I sure you will all do brilliantly.

HM

YAYYYYYYYY page 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big hugs hedgemag, oooo it'll be like resistance training at the gym today battling in that wind i might try it lol

lol Nina.

I just rang the head office to double double check what the official line on the water is. They said 1tsp per day and not for the first two weeks. Its because there are some calories in it and also some carbs so it can affect people getting into keytosis. I use 1tsp per 2 litres so yesterday I had 3tsp but I am not overly worried about it at this point cos I still have quite a lot to lose

I am worrying now after the thread about the water flavourings there seems to be conflicting information over what we can/should have. Hoping someone can clarify it properly in case I am sabotaging myself

The water flavouring are very helpful to get water down. It should be from week 3 onwards. And It should not be any more than 1 teaspoonful a day. It is quite strong I find 1 level tsp does 1 litre. For my taste.

It is lovely hot too.

The water flavouring are very helpful to get water down. It should be from week 3 onwards. And It should not be any more than 1 teaspoonful a day. It is quite strong I find 1 level tsp does 1 litre. For my taste.

It is lovely hot too.

I'm a mind of information me!!! :eek:

I'm on an imposter computer - the keyboard is wrong wrong wrong - my base unit has been returned and my supervisor dropped it this morning and it is broken..... I'm feeling very angry! So much infact that I am currently on strike refusing to do any work...... hahahahahahahahahah
ANY EXCUSE....
1/2 pack down, 1ltr water down - I'm going for 5ltr today so need to do at least 3 while I am at work!
Sharon - I've never had problems with water flavourings hun, though I have to be honest that I like the berry one only as a hot drink and the sunshine one with the sparkly water... I dont like either in plain room temp water - pah!

Clare I only have the orange one at the moment and its in fridge cold water. I have a couple of 2 litre bottles. I make them up and stick them in the fridge in the evening then in the morning take one out. Once that once is finished I fill it up put it back in the fridge and take out the next one. That way I know exactly how much I have had.

lol

ok this may sound weird but does anyone else find that room temp water makes them thirstier??? Or am i just odd?

Back