**It's THURSDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

Dunno Nina never have it at room temperature. Wasn't there something about cold water making your metabolism work harder? I am sure its on a sticky at the top of the page

lol

ok this may sound weird but does anyone else find that room temp water makes them thirstier??? Or am i just odd?

I've actually found that I get thirstier as I get more into the days/weeks.... I struggled to drink the minimum water first couple of days, now its no effort at all to drink 4... I cant drink water cold as I get brain freeze!

Er yes - I do actually have an ickle ickle brain in here somewhere!
xxxxxxxxx

OH and completely random but i have to share......h2b and i (proper english teehee) went to Debenhams last night to do our wedding gift list and omg i was in heaven we spent almost 2 hours walking round scanning things it was so fun so i reccommend ALL of you get married every year just to experience the scanner fun it was BRILLIANT!!!!!!

I've actually found that I get thirstier as I get more into the days/weeks.... I struggled to drink the minimum water first couple of days, now its no effort at all to drink 4... I cant drink water cold as I get brain freeze!

Er yes - I do actually have an ickle ickle brain in here somewhere!
xxxxxxxxx

IT's just i'm lazy today and sore and well i went to the bathroom for my water which was luke warm i suppose and i've had it for 30mins and almost drank another litre in that time and my mouth's still REALLY dry.

I also found that as the weeks go on i do get thirstier but this is only my 2nd week of being good with water since December but in that time i've not had uncold water

Morning!!

Morning guys and gals. Been off to see my new cdc thismorning aka julesrush in minimin land. :) She seems really nice, although she did threaten to beat me with a 5lb lump of fat if i fell off the wagon!!:whoopass: :eek: :rotflmao:
Am going to stick motivation pictures all over my fridge and kitchen so if i'm tempted to cheat i can remember why i'm doing it in the first place.
Am glugging my water like theres no tomorrow and looking forward to my first weigh in next week. :)
Hope you all have a good day.

Hello everybody
Well just been out chasing my recycle box down road and jammed my bins in the back garden before they did a runner and put all plastic back in its box and in the shed so had full work out before dinner .wtg me :D Just going to make a vanilla porridge can I put cinnimon on ? have been and it yummy please say yes :worthy:.Had 2.5 litres so far so having a good day so far .
Hope you are all having good day keep glugging the water .oooo someone at door bye xx

Hiya Rayvn and Mandy.

Good luck on your restart Rayvn :)

Mandy dont be working too hard hun hehe

Yeah i read that about an hour ago Sharon, it's so sad :(

:cry::cry:bad news guys, think i may be going of choccy tetras:cry::cry:

OH OH OH OH OH WE'VE GOT A CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mum n dad have budgies and they've mated and oh it's so cute i can hear it chirping away awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Leah i did that too, dont worry you'll find something else you love just as much, i went onto banana tetras after that which i initially hated and then about 3 months ago i went off the banana tetras too i'm now onto the bars lol

Can I join your hr by hr? I'll be doing CD in about 3 weeks once I finish my current W8 & Lightlife packs!!

So far I have had my first 2 meals (out of 4) and a peppermint tea.

I'm about 1/3 of the way through my 2L bottle of sparkling water.:D

Hiya Nellis lovely to have you here :) How are you getting on? xx

:cry::cry:bad news guys, think i may be going of choccy tetras:cry::cry:

YUK YUK YUKADOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I dont like em - but less about that what are you going to do about this situation young lady??? Do you like the bars??? Hmmmmmmmmm you need to get this sorted me thinks xxxxxx

I can honestly say i've never tried the tetras. They're richer than the normal shakes aren't they??

Maybe your CDC can give u a sample of a bar? My lovely CDC gave me some bars for christmas in a cup and mmmm i'm now a bar fan,....find any flavour other than chocolate gives me horrid wind though

Back