It's time to begin again

Hey Mburke. Sorry to hear you're not feeling any better and you're in so much pain. You're right in that you can't focus on anything until the pain gets better. I hope things get better soon. :bighug:

Hey Mburke. Sorry to hear you're not feeling any better and you're in so much pain. You're right in that you can't focus on anything until the pain gets better. I hope things get better soon. :bighug:

Thanks busy mum at the moment no mind for eating or having shakes so I think I will see how I am tomorrow also well done to you on your weightloss you really are doing brill I have never seen anyone with such determination

Have updated my pic me last nite before heading out

hope you feeling better Mburke, you are doing absolutley fab, dont be so harsh on yourself. Ure pic is fab, u look sooo sexy n gorgeous n slim!! xxx

Still not feeling great today no shakes or food today only water and my weight is at a stand still

hope you feeling better Mburke, you are doing absolutley fab, dont be so harsh on yourself. Ure pic is fab, u look sooo sexy n gorgeous n slim!! xxx

Why thank you goose you have made me smile:)

Well here I go my 1st weigh in with ww. I joined last week so when I finish lipotrim I will be free in ww and it should keep me on track. Will let everyone know how I got on but remember I did weigh in at 12st2lbs last Monday with them :fingerscrossed:

Weight in at ww today at 11st12.5lbs down 3.5from last Monday and .5 from my lipotrim weigh in roll on wed not expecting much as this week has been really bad

Hey Michelle

Are you feeling any better and managed to eat or have a milkshake yet? Hope you're on the mend x x x

Hi Kay
still no better my back and neck or so bad at the moment not leaving the house anything today even dropping the kids to school is hard as my neck and shoulder are in such pain. Haven't had a shake since Friday as can't face them was hoping to start today but no luck did have tea and some toast earlier but not eaten as the day moves on so that will be it as feel like I will vomit if I eat.

Well here hoping I start tomorrow I am going to see my gp later as this can't go on and thank you for caring still hoping to get to goal for that cherrleader outfit lol

Hi Kay
still no better my back and neck or so bad at the moment not leaving the house anything today even dropping the kids to school is hard as my neck and shoulder are in such pain. Haven't had a shake since Friday as can't face them was hoping to start today but no luck did have tea and some toast earlier but not eaten as the day moves on so that will be it as feel like I will vomit if I eat.

Well here hoping I start tomorrow I am going to see my gp later as this can't go on and thank you for caring still hoping to get to goal for that cherrleader outfit lol

Oh no luv, hope your GP has a plan for you. My sister suffered for about 15 years with pain in her neck/shoulder which the docs were clueless about, and eventually had an exploratory op in about Sept last year where they shaved away a small amount of bone so the ligaments wouldn't rub. It's the best thing ever. No pain after all those years of agony and not being able to pick her kids up easily when they were small. Hopefully they have a miracle in store for you too. You know I'll do the outfit regardless lol!!! Much love x x x

Thanks Kay still not feeling great never even got weight today as I really wasn't able for going out I am going to start again in the morning on my shake as I think I may need to wish me luck for a good start

Thanks Kay still not feeling great never even got weight today as I really wasn't able for going out I am going to start again in the morning on my shake as I think I may need to wish me luck for a good start

Good luck for tomorrow, will be thinking of you x x x

Well I went to the gp she has putme on alot of strong pain killers and muscle relaxer so hopefully it will work.

Sitting here and thinking to myself will I start my shakes now? oh why can't I just get back into it I mean I would at goal in no time if I just got back on track.

Well here goes nothing I am going to try and today done and see how I feel wish me luck

Good luck, fingers crossed x x x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Well it never happen today but I am starting tomorrow as my pharmasict phoned me today to fine out why I didn't come in yesterday explain all to her and she said to make sure I start in the morning.
Its the call I was waiting for only 4 weeks left to get to target so shake 1st think when I get up.

I am very please with myself was going to get the kids some McDonald today but said no in the end as I was only getting it for them so I could get something that I really don't need or like so happy I didn't cave in that way

Hope everyone is getting on ok

Well done Michelle, lots of support from your pharmacy and here. Only 4 weeks and it will be worth it. Will be tough but you can do it!!! Great decision about McD and good luck for tomorrow x x x

Hi Kay
feeling great today just had my first shake of the day happy I made the choice to start again.
still in pain but the tablets are helping a small bit.

Oh well bottle of water in hand off I go to do my weekly shop for the house. Nothing bad coming in this week as its back on track for me and the family.

Will check in later but we have a nite out as my husband uncle is 60 but I am driving as I will have to drop my mum home after babysitting.

Good luck to all one hour at a time for me today just want to get it done 100%

Yesterday didn't go well why can't I just do it? him self has been told I am only on shakes as of tomorrow and if he see me with anything else he is to take it off me.

Had a bad nite got a phone call at 2.45am his father was shifted to hospital so he didn't get back from hospital till 6.30am and I was up waiting so I had tea and was picking to keep me awake and because I was bored.

So come on me I need to get back on track

Come on, you can do it x x x

Well tomorrow is d-day I start or else it is back to my old ways and I will not let that happen. I know it will happen if I don't take control.
had a bad craving yesterday for cheesecake so made my own bad idea my husband and 3kids had some but I find I keep going and eating some with tea really need to stop myself.
i know when I am bigger I am not so body conscious but since I lost the weight everything seem to bother me my tummy is huge I have love handle if only I had the money tummy tuck and some lipo would go down well and oh ya a staple gun to close my mouth.

I know ye are all sick of hearing me say I am starting but I really will do this

Back