It's time

Hi guys,

I'm really trying hard to try to make myself want to be bothered.
I can't be. But I've got to be.
Ignore me, I've got the blues but I promise I'll get back to you all when I can finally pull my head out of my own a**e.

Food & drink

2x alpen light
2x pints of water
2x cups of tea (red milk)
banana
mugshot (1 syn)
1x Linda McCartney O&R sausage
salad- iceberg, cabbage, carrot, beetroot, sweetcorn, peppers. Mayo (4 syns)
4x pints sugar free squash
melon and grapes
SW (veggie) shepherds pie with leeks, broccoli and green beans & dollop light philly with chives
2x clementines

special K cereal bar. in bed. yum (4 syns)

Last edited:
Right I'm on it!!!
(Unless I have a gain tomorrow and then I'm never coming back!!!)

Food Diary

2x weetabix and green milk
banana
super speed soup
activia 0% & kiwi
velvet crunch (4 syns)
apple
haddock and cheddar fishcake (5 syns), roasted veg (2 syns), jacket potato (2 syns)
kopparberg (4 syns)
2x clementines

2x cups of tea with red milk
2x pints of water
3x pints sugar free squash

Last edited:
YOU CAN DO IT !!!!! :D

nearly nearly nearly fell off the wagon big time.
I'm a mess atm groan.
Opened a can of kopparberg and drank just under half. Did it as an automatic reaction to feeling like s*** but I didn't actually want it so left it.
Then I decided that I would step on the scales and if I was more than I was at WI last week I would order domino's.
I was a pound less so no domino's.
Fingers crossed.

I really need a result tomorrow. All my eggs are in the SW basket and they keep falling out and breaking!!!

nearly nearly nearly fell off the wagon big time.
I'm a mess atm groan.
Opened a can of kopparberg and drank just under half. Did it as an automatic reaction to feeling like s*** but I didn't actually want it so left it.
Then I decided that I would step on the scales and if I was more than I was at WI last week I would order domino's.
I was a pound less so no domino's.
Fingers crossed.

I really need a result tomorrow. All my eggs are in the SW basket and they keep falling out and breaking!!!

Well those eggs may be falling and breaking - but catch em scramble them and make yourself a lovely SW omelette - come on girl you can do this. Your having a blip we all do - get WI done tomorrow and make a fresh start. Looking at just the last 2 days food and your still doing good so something is stopping you falling off the wagon. Get yourself a lovely soak with lots of bubbles, pamper yourself, and get an early night. You could have gone for the Dominoes and didnt so well done.

You have to come back you would miss us and our sayings "hun" hehe xx

Im the same... i do well for like 2 days then eat something rubbish... I cant get into it...

I have a court case on mon and I think the stress of that is making me comfort eat... we just need to do it one meal at a time...
We are still on here posting so we havent gave up... I need a date to aim for but its not happening....
Sorry totally moaned all over your thread... at the mo I have a target of losing a stone by march... even if I lost half by then ill be happy :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

flipping heck Britt!- no wonder you feel to eat. It is comforting isn't it.
I come on minimins so so so many times a day now just to read other peoples stuff. I think as long as I'm reading I'm not eating. Apart from the occasion where I do both. Lol. Really bad idea to look at recipes and photos when hungry too!!!

After next weds I'll set a new target for end of march too and we can go at it together! One meal at a time, or 2 days at a time if need be! xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hey Kimberly, what time is your weigh in tonight? Are you all set, and dressed appropriately!

I've my SW clothes sitting on my radiator ready to throw on later, but I have gone a bit rogue and changed my t-shirt to a vest top. Can't find the pesky tee!

Hey CD!
I look like a right bloody ragamuffin. I think I said last week that there was scud on the knee of the trousers and the top was screwed up.
Well yea- I gained didn't I? Put the clothes back in the drawer and jumped into my pjs. So I took them out in an even WORSE state this morning, and here I am sat at my desk like a complete scruff bag, hoping that they're going to talk to me about renewing my contract (yea, right!)

I need need NEED to take a leaf out of your book and actually wash my WI clothes. Iron them? Not wear them to work?!
Tum de dum...5 hrs 15 mins to go (WI between 5:30pm-6pm)

Bet you look amazeballs.

And I never say amazeballs!

Do your colleagues know you're on SW? If not, wonder do they notice your Wednesday get-up?

Bet you look amazeballs.

And I never say amazeballs!

Do your colleagues know you're on SW? If not, wonder do they notice your Wednesday get-up?

my next door neighbour colleague know what day of the week it is by this outfit! ;)

lol @ amazeballs!

Last edited:
Chickpea Dahl- bleurghhh!!!!

yuk yuk yuk!!!

My pal Lishaa (http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/330417-alishas-vegetarian-sw-diary.html) eats this tinned dahl from Asda like its going out of fashion.
I decided to finally try it. Well- I bought a tin about 6 weeks ago and have been getting round to it.

I opened the tin this morn at about 8am to put half into a tupperware. VOM. The smell made me gag a bit, but it was early.

Just went to cook it in the works micro. IT STINKS!!! I had to go eat it in the car!!
20140115_131239.jpg
It's spicy- yuk, saucy (wasn't expecting it to be?!) and just well, something else.
I do have half a tin at home and I think I will give it another go at night time, with rice- lots of rice and see how it goes, but it just wasn't appropriate today. Totes inappropes.
Spesh as my stomach is like a washing machine with yesterdays Speed Soup!!!

Food Diary

2x eggs, sweetener, splash of green milk (0.5)
banana
1x alpen light bar (3 syns)
chickpea dahl :sign0137:, 2x low fat quorn sausages
I was going to have a melon & grape medley but it froze and was rank
I then proceeded to embark on 2x clemo's but they were rank and hard. Think I managed one in total.
banana
pizza topped wholemeal roll (HeA&B), sw chips (4 syns)

3x cups of tea with red milk (1.5 syns)
1x pint of water
5x pints sugar free squash
1x cup of tea with green milk :eek: (0.5)

Last edited:
poor Kimberly in her scuzzy w/i clothes, banished to car to eat her stinky lunch....

pmsl!!!!! Nearly spat my no added sugar apple & blackcurrant double strength squash out!

Love chickpea Dahl!!! . I've just added garlic, chilli, onion, peppers, mushrooms, courgettes and baby corn to mine mixed with a small tin of chopped toms. A quick easy curry that uses up your veggie bits and bobs !!

Love chickpea Dahl!!! . I've just added garlic, chilli, onion, peppers, mushrooms, courgettes and baby corn to mine mixed with a small tin of chopped toms. A quick easy curry that uses up your veggie bits and bobs !!

Am so going to try that!!

After reading your post earlier I made some chickpea dahl loaf to nibble on the next few days. Haven't had it in agessss.
Good luck for weigh in- not long to wait now :)

Back