IT'S TUESDAY....Hour by Hour

here here!!!

I'm so glad you binned it Hannah, as hard as was, as Saff said you would have felt much worse for eating it and maybe you would have said an even naughtier word LOL. well done. :D

xx sj xx

Well done Hannah and SJ for avoiding temptation you will be sooo glad you did when you are skinny babes!!

Georgie
x

Well done Hannah! It's hard isn't it? I have the same problem with my 2 year old.

This evening he had lovely little egg sandwiches and only ate one....the rest were just sitting there looking very appealing! The worst thing is that he often doesnt eat alot in one sitting but prefers to graze so i tend to leave his food out for a few hours - lol !

Even worse than that i often have to test the food to see if its too hot! I just have to put a smear on my lips and then wipe it off! Macaroni Cheese is the real tester!:D

Just been to the newsagents to get more trident gum. I looked like a right nutter as I couldn't see any. I asked the lady behind the counter if they had any and she pointed to a small box. I grabbed a handful and told her I was addicted to them and then I went on about how gorgeous they are and all of the different flavours! God, I looked like a druggie getting their fix! lol I do have a problem with them though. Still better than being addicted to chocolate.

Off to wash my hair now (exciting stuff)

xxx

Thanks Guys... I really think I would have caved if you hadn't been there telling me the right thing to do... trying not to think about it now...

Ironing done so just setting to work on my print requirements for my posters/flyers/ads... how exciting... can't wait to see them when they're done.!

Just been to the newsagents to get more trident gum. I looked like a right nutter as I couldn't see any. I asked the lady behind the counter if they had any and she pointed to a small box. I grabbed a handful and told her I was addicted to them and then I went on about how gorgeous they are and all of the different flavours! God, I looked like a druggie getting their fix! lol I do have a problem with them though. Still better than being addicted to chocolate.

xxx

lol that made me laugh thank you and just as I was about to stress out about missing food..... Thanks........
Addicted to them pmsl....:giggle:

Evening ..just in from work managed ok with my water today, made my shake at work..luckily we have a kitchen to use which makes it easier.:)

Jodiejojo...I too am addicted to Trident gum..I think the Raspberry and peach is my fav . Can't get enough of it. And because we sell in our shop I can always get some.

Well done Hannah for binning the left overs...you will be glad you did.:innocent0002:

Well done Sophia-jo too for resisting temptation.:innocent0002:

Off to make OH a coffee and a fruity drink for me then it's off to bed. I have got an early start in the morning, opening up and getting the papers ready for the boys.

night night everyone and well done today. :nightf:

Hello, hope you don't mind if I join these Daily threads.

I'm Hayley & on Day 2 of the 790 programme.

I have a Husband & Daughter to cook for so know how tempting the food can be. Today my Daughter had Savaloy & chips for lunch & there was loads left over. I quickly squashed them all in the paper & threw them in the bin.

That's why I like this diet, the temptation is there but it's jusy not worth spoiling the diet over. Plus it's such a waste of money. If I'd have been on Weightwatchers, I know I'd have eaten what was left over & not had the willpower to throw them in the bin.

Guys, I'm off to bed after having a busy evening...

These daily threads really are the best and you're the best bunch of CDer's ever - thank you so much for your support and wisdom today..

:thankyou::thankyou:

I've accomplished Day 2 on SS'ing after AAM and feeling determined to lose at least 4lb this week...

Night guys - pleasant dreams and see ya tomorrow, same place...

:nightf:

Hi all...
I feel so dissapointed in myself, on day 6 of SS and ive lost 7LBS so far which is great I know, and yesterday was my first day at work since starting CD and it was hard... but I got through it, but today I caved in, felt really low and had 2 cherry toms and 2 Ritz crackers, I know its soooo stupid but im worried these will start to take me out of ketosis or worse be the beginning of the slippery slope. Ive done so well but the not eating thing really gets to me at tea time, yesterday I was working till 10pm so I wasnt in the house at tea time for the first time and it was fine, it just seems to be when im in. Dont know wether to tackle SS for another 3 weeks or move on to 790.
Would it make much difference if i AAM in week 2? then SS for week 3, AAM week 4?

Back