it's TUESDAY, let's do it hour by hour XXX

sophia-jo

Silver Member
Good Morning sweeties,
I'm up early as I had yet another early night. Just been on Ebay, another fave of mine :D

So, the day after weigh in for me,... decided to drink more water and see if that makes any difference. I hope you are all having a good morning.

gonna catch up on yesterdays threads.

ta ta for now xxx glug:tear_drop: glug:tear_drop: glug:tear_drop: xxx

morning sophia great weigh in result ,well done to mrs roch fab result,
well i ve been on the scales this morning and it s showing up as a 2lb loss for this week so feel so peed of, i was hoping for at least 3 oh well a loss is a loss i suppose,
well my mum is coming today so going into town oh has give me some money to buy kids clothes,
hope you all ok guys catch up later

CHEERS GUYS

aaawwwwww, all you lovely peeps out there, WANNALOSE8, HANNAH (MRS ROCH), FC, CHEESE, TINKS, CAREBEAR.... :wow: What lovely messages, extremely encouraging too, THANK YOU SO VERY VERY VERY MUCH. I started the day out positive, with the idea of drinking more water, and have just read yesterdays thread and I am sooooooo full of motivation now because of you guys, I tell ya, it really does make a difference with what you guys have said. Thanks again guys :D.

Hannah, super duper well done for your WI, 5lbs !!! that's amazing. Well done, yep, deffo on your way to blast the 11lb target out of the water... I hope I can join you in celerbrating :innocent0001:
As Tinks said, I have joined the 14lb in August challenge, got to be positive :scale:

So here's to another day full of positive vibes :vibes:and lots of bottles of water :tear_drop::party0016::tear_drop: LOL

Hi Joanne, when is your weigh in?? I was on and off the scales during the week, which was dishearening for me... I kept to it though. And yes, I was dissapointed with a 3lb loss but I have to think positive and see what I lose over the MONTH, NOT WEEK.

I have also noticed hun that on some peoples trackers their losses can vary so much, it must just be the way things are, next week there could be a bigger loss...I agree with my CDC to look at the weight loss over the month, not the week, hope it helps XXX

yeah i agree i m not gonna be upset i ve took my waist measurement and lost 4 inches in total now so i m pleased with that,and a loss is a loss theres no other diet i could lose 16lb in 2 weeks ,
don t even know why i m moaning i must be mad,lets look forward to the august challenge, and another stone down, thanks sophia

Morning folks.

Glad you're feeling brighter today Sophie-Jo. This diet is full of ups & downs but its a new week & time to look forwards.

All fine with me. Weigh in tomorrow & looks like I managed to overcome my slip up from last week. My best mate is coming over today so won't be online. Not seen her for 6 weeks so it will be interesting to see if she notices any difference in me!

Keep on keeping on...

Morning all
Needing a kick here too, I was a naughty girl all day yesterday and picked all day.
I am not in ketosis anyway, but I wanna get back in!:cry:
Off to the park with the kids later, no excuse to hit the fridge! They are having a picnic, I am having a bar!
Well done to all those who had great weigh ins and Joanne, have everything crossed for you!
Catch you all later XXX

Hi everyone, i was looking for this thread last week and couldnt find it, so glad I have now!!
I started CD again officially last Weds (actually started on the Monday) after a long break where i regained all I had lost. Not getting weighed until Weds 8th so hopefully will have a good loss!
I have slipped twice so far tho, only with bacon and I have managed to carry on SS'ing. It seems to be a learning curve for me as when I have slipped before, I have carried on eating and generally binged:cry:
Not this time!! I can access Mini's at work so when Im feeling down, I can come on here and Im soon inspired!!:D

Good morning my lovelies

Not working today - will be running around with my toddler so very busy!

Got the dentist at 2pm :-( and then a weigh in at 3pm - havent been on the scales since Saturday but think i've only lost 2lbs.

Back on ss today after aam week so evenings wont quite be the same! lol

Anyway, just a short one, hope you all have a good day with no temptations (well, not the food type !)

Lots of love

xx

Morning People...

Well today is my first day on LL. Had my counselling session last night and feel a little uneasy. Its a very mixed group and most people are on week 3/4. Another girl is starting today though so maybe will talk to her a bit at Pop-In on Thursday. I just felt sooooo nervous. Never mind! So the water thing - I think is fine. I've always drunk tonnes anyway. Water cooler is right by my desk at work - think that probably helps. I'm at home today though. Thought the first day would be easier if I wasn't distracted by work (perhaps the opposite is true - but so far so good). Just about to have my banana shake for breakfast. Have done 1 litre of water already - only 3 more to go..

Will probably be around here for most of the day - Might go swimming this afternoon though. We'll see :)

Morning guys..

We all seem to have busy days ahead of us - hopefully we'll be too occupied to think of food...

I'm just drinking mug of hot water with S/Berry - I'm still freezing... :(

Am so motivated to lose at least my 1lb and 3 quarters this week to make it my first stone...

Keep at it girlies - sun's out and we could all be in slinky summer dresses sooner rather than later..

:party0011:

Morning,

How are you all this morning? Off into town this morning to get some new make up, figured i would start wearing it, make myself feel a bit better, also going to try and get a shirt or something so you can all see if i have lost anything and if you can tell. I have a dentist appointment at 1pm as my filling came out on sunday so go to have it re- filled, joy of all joys.

we log back in and see how you are all doing later. have a good day. oh btw yesterday i was a good girl and did not nibble or anything.

Morning guys..

Sophia-Jo, It'snowornever - I notice that too, there were times that I was only 3-4lb lighter when I tried my dress on but it had come in by a good half an inch!! So measuring is a really good motivator!!

Lollypop - good luck!! The first week is always the hardest, after that the losses spur you on like you wouldn't believe!!

I'm 2l of water and one tetra down, off out again tonight - going walking with friends, short wander of about 6-8miles and then supper in a pub which we know I can get something 790ish in! Looking forward to that!

Have a good day everyone!!

howdy, howdy, good day and bonjour!!! :cool:

isn't it a wonderful day?

I'm at work so sneaking on (ssshhhh!!!!) cos we're so quiet...

Glugging down my water as we speak... but I'm still not hungry???! Having a weird reaction this time round to the diet, not even thinking about food and even talking about it is having no effect... I'm immune to the words Pizza Hut, MacDonalds and Bacon Butties!!!! woohoo!!

Glad to come on here and so many happy posts during the day, what a fab bunch of ladies you all are! Can't wait til we're all posting those fabulous 'after' photos....!!

((Good vibes)) for everyone, whatever you're doing have fun, be good, stay smiley!!!:D

tinks xx

Hello Smiley, Happy People

Well I'm back, had my 1st shake this morning (banana) suprisingly yummy - tasted just like normal milkshake - woo hoo!

Have drunk 2 and a half litres of water so far and thinking about having my next foodpack - ummm decisions decisions - any recommendations??

Actually not hugely hungry - even though I have just been swimming for forty minutes - normally am starving after - think I must be full-up on water. However, know I should eat otherwise I won't manage to cram in the other packs by bedtime!!!

How's everyone elses day going?

ooooo choc mint with loads of ice in it, I think I could live on that lol

Afternoon ladies!!
Looks like everyone busy today so no temptations. 1st of august 2morrow so we have to get our heads into it and lose that stone. Had my weigh in 5lbs down( 2lbs away from 2st yayyy) i'm gonna try really hard from now on and try and have no slip ups. 3 weeks ago i was in the 20.7 now i'm in the 18st's yayyyy( i know thats still big but atleast its moving down) maybe next week i'll be verging on the 17's.

Have a nice day all, I got some dvds when i was out so we are going to watch them:). And good luck at WI jodiejojo

WOW carebear!!!!!!!!!! Bet you're so pleased!!! You'll have smashed that 2 stone mark next week!!

I've just had my second pack - had a banana one made up with the milk you can have on 790 and some ice, whizzed in a blender and it's absolutely gorgeous!!! Tasted really cold - which was lovely to have out in the garden while reading a magazine!!

3l of water down too, all going well today!

Back