it's TUESDAY, let's do it hour by hour xxx

Oh My God!!!

As I've finished decorating (yes I'm finally going to stop talking about it now!) I thought that I would make a stab at the ironing. Woo exciting. Anyway...pulled out my 'safe' work trousers to iron that I haven't worn for nearly a month. Thought they might be a bit loose now as I've lost over a stone in that time so tried them on... they fell straight down! Woohoo! I'm going to keep them & see if one day I can do one of those typical standing in one leg of your trousers diet shots but I was so pleased! And it was one less thing to iron!

Hope everyone else is happy too!

another day over and have got through ok....drunk all my water:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: and had my shakes.:) Off to bed now. Feeling tired but positive.:party0011:
Hope everyone has had a good day..:character00238: Catch you tomorrow.:D

Evening has flown by - had meeting straight after work so OH took boys to Noodle House for the dinner.

I'm just eating my frozen Tetra but so exhausted think I might take it 2 bed with me - got new underwear catalogue I can be looking through - dreaming of being a perfect size 12...

Did over 3L today and did really well at network meeting - they had nibbles and Cava as they were celebrating their 1st anniversary and resisted everything... it's amazing it does get easier... think I was just hyped to be at meeting.

Anyway, am off to bed now - me and DS got soaked this evening in the rain, thunder and lightening...

They all had fab time at the Zoo and ate all the picnic which is great - no temptation for me - all that come back was empty, washed up tuperware..

Night night

Back