It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning all

Up at a silly hour again, 1st GT and water ready.

Another client day for me.

My friend Colin is very ill at the moment so I will be back and forth to him. Poor man, I am getting very worried about him.

Hope you all have a positive day

Good luck with the weigh ins today.

HM

Morning Maggie, sorry to hear about your friend. Hope you have a great day and stay on track.

WI for me tonight I am a bit apprehensive to be honest, not sure why because I know this works and I know I will see a good loss.

Manky weather here again, its pouring down with rain just for a change!!

Good luck to anyone else who is weighing in today.

Morning all

I'm sorry to hear about your friend Maggie. I hope he'll be ok.

Good luck for weigh in Sharon, you'll be fine! :)

I'm still doing ok. Yesterday had 2 shakes and a naughty bar. It still doesn't seem to affect my ketosis, so even though I know I shouldn't be having them till I've been back on SS 2 weeks I'm going to! It's helping me stick to it so I don't think it will matter too much on this occasion if I bend the rules slightly?

Here's my top tip for the day. Green Tea and husks, just don't even try it :eek: I had finished my 3 packs for yesterday and decided I needed some husks. Leah's posts reminded me I don't want to get into that uncomfortable situation again. So I wondered what I could mix the husks with and the only answers were water or green tea. So I decided it cant be THAT bad in green tea. How wrong was I! So unless you fancy drinking warm steaming lumpy greenish brown slime, don't try what I tried. It was funny though, that I thought it might even be edible :rotflmao: It looked like something from a horror film!

I hope everyone has a good day today. Good luck for anyone with WI's.

Mocha
xx

Morning Sharon and MochaJ

Good luck with your weigh in today Sharon let us know how you get on.

I dont think I will be trying the husks in GT Mochaj, thanks for the tip. lol

Morning ladies :)
Sorry to hear your friend is so poorly Hedgemag :( hope things are looking up for him soon.

My weigh in this afternoon - feel a bit nervous like Sharon tbh, I think I just don't want to be disappointed. Something has happened anyway because I've bought smaller underwear this week :D

Think I will be staying clear of the green tea with husks :eek: I tried husks in shake and couldn't manage them in that, lol!

Good morning all,
Sorry to hear about your friend.
Good luck with your weight in i got weighted last night,i no its can be a bit nervie!!
Have a good day all
Gemma xx

Morning Girls,

Maggie,hope colin's a bit better today i know iy easier said than done but try not to worry to much,he got a good friend in you and i know your do the right thing by him hun xxx

Sharon & wigglychick good luck with your weigh-ins and remember to let us all know how you have both got on xx

Mochaj, husks in GT sounds yuck lol, xx

I am on 2nd GT and 1st ltr water, only managed 2 1/2 ltrs yesterday !! I will make 3 today !!

Have a good day everyone & good luck to anyone else with weigh-ins

xxxx

Morning All

Good luck with those weigh ins xxx

Maggie - I hope your friend feels better today xx

I had a good day yesterday diet wise. My weekend had been truly horrendous, binge city, i think ate more calories during Sat and Sun than the whole week put together! Think I know what triggered it though so thats the important thing.

Anyway, got well and truly back on track yesterday and feeling positive for the rest of the week.

Might try my first session in the gym today:eek: Feeling abit tired so need to try and get my ass moving:D

Morning everyone - got the morning to myself to do sod all and looking forward to it!lol
Maggie - I do hope your friend recovers soon, he's lucky to have you.
Sharon & Wiggly - good luck with your WI, I'm sure you will have done well this week and, whatever the WI says, as long as it's going down down down, who cares!lol
Mocha - yuck yuck yuck. Can't stand green tea and the thought of slimy green tea is 'orrible!lol
Gemma - great to meet you on messenger last night. sorry couldn't chat for long cos my son was being a monster and had to sort him out!!!!!
Have a good day everyone - stay strong and focussed
Tansyx:)

All you girls who drink green tea, what make are u using and how do u make it properly? I have tried a few times but always find it bitter, am I doing something wrong or is that how it tastes?

Thank you for all your good wishes for my Friend Colin, I will let him know that everyone wishes him well.

Morning Tara, Sam, Tansy and JJJ Have a great day.

Green tea I always use the chinese one, I buy them on ebay £2.79 for 100 bags.

If you make them with a drop of cold water 1st and then had boiling it seems to take that bitterness away. Also add a sweetner if you like.

morning all

sorry ur friends not well maggie

good luck to all having weigh in's today

up early to get my wee girl on her nursery bus and a day of packing for me i think
got to get my car in for mot, a friend had said he could get it in fast for me but keeps forgetting the paperwork so think ill ring round the garages and see if anyone can fit it in

Sharon

I buy the Twinings GT and it's really nice. I don't find it bitter but I read that if you brew it for too long it goes bitter. Maybe try leaving the teabag in for a little less time and see if that helps.

Mocha
xx

Morning all,

Sorry to here your friend isn't well maggie.

Good Luck with WI's Sharon and Wiggly

Gemma -How much did you lose at your weigh in
Tansy-hope you have a less eventful day!

I've got another day stuck at work(NO Bluewater for me today!Sob!)Sarah still off school with stomach ache.
First year ever I will have to for go my pancake,although I've promised the kids I will make them.The smell will drive me crazy!Giving up Chocolate for lent isn't going to happen-Couldn't manage without my choc mint shakes!!!

Have a good day today and if anyone fancys an MSN chat today I'm about

Susanx

Morning All,

Good luck with WI's today, i'm sure you'll all do fantastically.

Pass on my best wishes to Colin too Maggie, hope he feels better soon.

Today i'm about 1lt water down and have had a fruits of the forest shake (Yum!) - Strangely from last nights high, walk, weigh in etc. I feel rubbish today, am really tired and totally lack energy compared to my running upstairs self yesterday.

No matter though, I will not be beaten. Going for a good weight loss again this week.

Hope you all have a fab day!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Back