It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Giving up Chocolate for lent isn't going to happen-Couldn't manage without my choc mint shakes!!!

Susanx

my daughter asked me yesterday what I was going to give up for lent - I said, I think I've given up mostly everything there is to give up already, lol! Never even entered my head to give up my mint choc shakes :eek:

I'm thinking of starting a bit of exercise - girls who do the gym, do you do mostly toning/firming sort of exercises with a little bit of cardio ? Does it go ok if you drink plenty while you're doing it ? I want to get doing something but don't want to overdo it and it is too cold to get my bicycle out just yet, had thought of swimming but that's not really a goer as I'm only good at backstroke and tend to swim into people a lot doing that :rolleyes:

Morning Gang,

Maggie sorry to hear your friend is unwell, I hope he gets better soon.

Good luck with weigh in's sharon and wiggly!

Another quiet day for me,just starting my first water!! Hope everyone is keeping well :)

I had a bad day and let myself down Sunday and Yesterday!!

I am so hoping to keep on track from today!!!

I am starting to gain back the weight I have lost:cry:

sorry to hear that justabrat, get rid of any food you would eat in your presses just ask yourself what do i want food/be slimmer?

food will always be there, its not like you cant have it ever again. You can in time

keep drinking water forget about sunday and monday in the past now. stick to it today u can do it just put your mind to it :)

Morning all - was out in the cold til half 8 this morning - just got to me desk and had half shake with coffee, water consumption dreadful as I was outside for 3hrs with no loo's so I'm just half way through 1st ltr - good luck with WI's & well done to all losses that I've not yet said well done too!

Its my 30th Day of SS today - 30 days straight through xxxx

Morning all

Feeling very positive again today ..... probably to do with weigh in last night. Everyone seems to be doing great still.

Hope your friend is better soon Maggie, its nice hes got a friend like you looking after him.

Its my other halfs birthday today, he hasnt decided what he wants to do tonight yet so will see when he gets home? He either wants to crash on the sofa watching a good movie snuggled with me and eating pizza or go out ten pin bowling then a pizza on the way back? Im not tempted by that food at all so thats good ... has a lot to do with the agony I was in over Christmas with having a couple of gall bladder attacks I think .... its put me right off fatty foods for now.

Anyway, off to do something with my little boy, will pop in later, have a good day all xxx

Well done clare with a whole month of ss.Did you do an AAMW?

Susan

THANKS GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm just writing a shopping list - I hate supermarket shopping at the best of times & its like Old Mother Hubbards at home so I really need to re-stock. Plus daughters got few friends ova Fri night to play on the Wii & can hardly offer 10-11yr olds CD paks & bars.....

I'm getting pizza's and hotdogs - 2 things that I wont eat or be tempted to pick at. I'm gonna get a bowl of sweets so they can help themselves and a traycake - probably hide upstairs whilst they're munching! I dont think I would pick but that way I can make sure that I dont!

Think my EX is coming in - pah, something I could well do without???? He's really nosy about things I am doing and keeps asking kids if I am on a diet - I've told em just tell him NO!

Good on ya Clare, it's none of his business.
Very few people know i'm CD'ing because I want it to be a surprise/shock for them all.

You sound like you've got a good plan going for the Wii party, I think with that attitude and dedication you'll sail through it.

Congrats on 30 days ss'ing!!

Well done on 30 days straight!

I'm taking it hour by hour till Friday's weigh-in.
So far 1L down plus 1 soup...at work so can't be tempted to add veg to it thankfully...:rolleyes:

I'm hoping for 1lb loss this week considering my little veggie blips!!!:)

Good on ya Clare, it's none of his business.
Very few people know i'm CD'ing because I want it to be a surprise/shock for them all.

You sound like you've got a good plan going for the Wii party, I think with that attitude and dedication you'll sail through it.

Congrats on 30 days ss'ing!!

Thanks AG & Nat re OH exactly that! He wasnt happy when I was fat, totally uncomplimentary when I was slim & then rude again when I piled on the pounds due to his behaviour & treatment - better off just me and my titchy humans & the dog!
xxxxxxxxxx

Think my EX is coming in - pah, something I could well do without???? He's really nosy about things I am doing and keeps asking kids if I am on a diet - I've told em just tell him NO!

Sounds just like my sister, I think shes getting really suspicious of me because I havent eaten anything in front of her in weeks!! I wont even accept tea/coffe in her house..like how do u say yeah can i have it black? would def smell a rat then!! Oh and im been told because ive always water with me to drink. Tea is better than water...well i nealy fell of the chair when i heard this. how on earth can tea with milk and sugar be better than water!!>??:confused:

Sounds just like my sister, I think shes getting really suspicious of me because I havent eaten anything in front of her in weeks!! I wont even accept tea/coffe in her house..like how do u say yeah can i have it black? would def smell a rat then!! Oh and im been told because ive always water with me to drink. Tea is better than water...well i nealy fell of the chair when i heard this. how on earth can tea with milk and sugar be better than water!!>??:confused:

Ahhhhh haaaaaaa - that'll be coz the tea with sugar makes you want biccies & that way you stay the size you are!!!!!!! I dont want him knowing anything about me & my diet, TBH I am doing this for me - yeah I can give him the 2 finger salute as well but its me me me at the moment. That probably sounds totally selfish and its not meant to, obviously I put my kids 1st but I think you'll all know what I mean xxxx

Hiya peeps

Sorry to hear about your friend Maggie, hope he's doing better soon.

Congrats on 30 days ss, that's fantastic.

Hope everyone's having a good day, I'm not bad today, a bit headachey so I haven't been online much today.

So far I'm 2 litres of water down, 3 coffees and 1 gt, about to go and have a sachet, cos I've got a rumbly tum.

Well my stats today are:

1 Peppermint Windy-Making Tea (my fav)
1L of Water
1 Mushroom Soup (NO ADDED EXTRAS...WOOHOO!!)

Better get glugging:D

Back