**it's Tuesday**let's Do It Hour By Hour

happy birthday you guys!! :flowers:

It's oh so quiet .... sshh ... sshhh ....

Where is everyone :wave_cry:???

Well little loner Dobster is off home now :D. Going via my Mum's to deliver a plate (that I still have having been sent home on Christmas Day with a plate full of yummies) and some wine (mother's day pressie that has only just arrived :mad:). I will then be distracting myself with many trips to the loo to squeeze out as much pee as possible before WI at 7.45.

Bye everyone. Hope you've been good so far today xx

Nellis it is my Birthday too, 38!! How about you sister!!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my big sis!!!!!:D We are horoscopical (if there is such a word..lol) twins!!:)

Good luck with all this evenings WI's and well done to all the losers....

I'm feeling all nasty and ratty so think TOTM must be looming, I dont get food cravings but sooooooooooooo irritable, miserable - thank god I've got nothing much planned this week and nowt over the weekend!

I've just cooked the kids T and I so used to it now - picking at it doesnt even occur to me anymore....

Today there was a minute that I could have opened a bottle of wine, sunk into the chair and drank the lot (well sipped it and then eaten lots and lots and lots)... that moment passed and I've noticed that its been a long time since I actually felt like that - could be to do with TOTM possible.

Anyhow - I'm off for a bath, then get in my PJ's and just washed dressing gown, plus fluffy slippers. I shall be back later to catch up on the gossip, after my oriental chilli soup - yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm xxx

Oh girlie
Sorry you are feeling s**t!
Hope your bath helped.
You could always sort out your wardrobe!!It might cheer you up!!!LOL.

Oh girlie
Sorry you are feeling s**t!
Hope your bath helped.
You could always sort out your wardrobe!!It might cheer you up!!!LOL.

Thanks Sue - I hate feeling nasty and irritable, I'm snappy with the kids particulary... It'll pass in a few days but thats still a long time.
I'm gonna spend evening watching telly with them and have an early night.

Catch up tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's against the law to feel pooey on my Birthday so cheer up Claire and have a bovril to cheer yourself up!:D

Evening all and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!! Hope you're both having a wonderful evening :)

Well ITS MY GRADUATION TOMORROW YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Gotta be at Chester Cathedral for 7.30am to collect my cap n gown and then having the pics done then i get my diploma yay!!!!!!!! Started back at work again this week and oh it's really painful but it's so nice to be back :)

How is everyone?

Hugs to those struggling and poorly and hugs to everyone ticking over nicely too :) xxxx

Back