IT'S TUESDAY's, Hour by Hour....

come on girls we can do this!!!!!! yes we have s**t days where we want to give in to the gremlins chattering away to us to eat but just think how made up we are gonna feel when we stay strong and get to our GOAL weights!!!, so lets all hang in there and do this and glug glug glug on that water cos it really does help shift all that we gotta get rid of

Hello everybody,

I have just started cambridge today and just come across this site. I am on the sole source programme and hoping to lose about 3.5-4 stones. This seems like a great place for support so I hope you dont mind if I join you.

Take care all.

Having a rough day today, think i have chest infection (doctors appointment tomorrow booked) and my sinuses are killing me also totm decided to show up unannounced on sunday, second time this month :cry:, what to get rid as i go camping on friday. On ss 100% and to be honest dont feel like eating so demons arent nagging at me but i feel lousy.

Have 6 children at home due to school holidays and luckily they are behaving themselves, going to have hot summer berry and two paracetamols tonight and might even have an early night lol

julesrush

I am now at 3.03pm of my first day on SS and am absolutely starving - but positive that I am going to get through this as so many of you have. Every time I feel a hunger pang I drink some water, this is the longest I have ever gone without proper food without being asleep :)

Water Water Water - will feed my hunger and strip away the pounds while they do it. Keep up the good work girls we can do it!!!!

Thanks Tara

I had a bath, played with the children for a little while, phone my hubby and sister.

Ask my hubby to bring home some Lamb for his tea tomorrow :banghead:, hope he forgets....... I love lamb and an not up to cooking it. I fell off the wagon on sunday when I was cooking tea.

Any way I'm having my shake now.. I am so very very hungry, I've done this diet before, I've lost lots of weight, and this is just me trying to lose the last bit. I don't remember feeling this ****, I'm positive in my mind, I'm happy not to have food until I go away for the weekend and again after that until I go on holiday, but my body is shocking. Tummy's calling for food, I have no energy and no patience with the kids, which I hate not having, it isn't there fault I over ate and needed to lose weight in the first place.

Any way, I just want someone to tell me I will feel better tomorrow, as I can't feel this **** for a few days.......

I could always have another shake later, but somehow that will make me feel nearly as bad as if I pigged out.

I am postive, I can do this, I have do it before. I just need to get through until tomorrow.......... And see what tomorrow brings, I have things I need to do tomorrow........ but if I feel like I do now I couldn't do them. I've drank nearly 5 litres of water already today and about 6 cups of tea....

Stay postive, stay postive, I will be slim, I will, I will, I will..............

Must be the weather....

Hi girls... for some reason I'm feeling really crappy today - have been so up the whole way through and suddenly 3 1/2 weeks in I'm struggling!! Have weigh in tomorrow night or I'd have been stealing some of hubby's dinner - he arrived in with chips and pastie - bless him he was going to eat them in the car so I wouldn't see them - and it was all I could do not to break his arm to get to them!!!

Have had two packs so far today and just over 3 litres of water..... will make crisps or might try a muffin later (haven't tried one of those yet!)

Feel really drained and just want to sit and cry.... feels like TOTM but know it isn't. Sorry for the moan - will be better tomorrow. Take care all.

awwwwww :grouphugg:

Hope you feel more lifted tomorrow Trudz. I had abit of a tricky time around 3 weeks too. I suppose this diet just goes in cycles - you can be really up one minute and then down the next. I really think it is a case of just taking one day at a time.

I am SO tired - no idea why as I havent really done much today. Attempted to go to Drusillas but it was raining too hard so had to turn back. My little one was so looking forward to meeting Dora today too:cry:

Just going to have a bar and then try to have an early night. No energy......at .......all

xxx

Just got in from work...have had a pretty good day. Still need to get another litre of water down.:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: I am going to have my last shake in a minute.....fancying a hot choc mint.:)

Hope you feel better soon chitty, you know that it will get better not much of today left so why not have an early night, stay positive and you will get through it. Tomorrow is another day. Just tackle one day at a time...I know it's not easy but we are here to help as well as staying focused ourselves.

Hope every one else has has a reasonable day. :cool:
:grouphugg:

AAAW Jodiejojo, I hope you're feeling better tomorrow hun, the weather doesnt help though.... Like you say it goes in cycles...I feel rough because it's the time of the month for me today so another 6 or 7 days of crappy hormones :mad:

I hope the weather picks up soon. Was Dora only there for one day hun?? Where will she be next time? Maybe she will be in a place not to far away from you. It's a shame that this British weather can spoil so many outings. I hope it gets better for you, you and Hannah are both off work this week so it better brighten up for you guys. Here's some of my sunshine to keep you going...:character00238::character00238::character00238: (it's been raining on and off here too)

Trudz, I hope you're feeling ok too. I started my aam today as you know, it was gorgeous but as Jodiejojo said I may have more veg tomorrow. You'll be having yours soon:D Megga congrats for resisting the chippy meal...it's sooooo hard hun, but you would probably cry after you ate it, if not then and there the next day you would feel soooo bad, so you did the right thing.

I just got back from Toning tables, my first ever go...it was a free trial so I need to see how I feel over the next day or two before I decide to do a course of them or not. I thought you just had to lay there, omg was I wrong....I can really really feel that I worked hard on them, so no doubt I'll be aching tomorrow :eek:

xxx

Hello everybody,

I have just started cambridge today and just come across this site. I am on the sole source programme and hoping to lose about 3.5-4 stones. This seems like a great place for support so I hope you dont mind if I join you.

Take care all.
hiya, welcome to the gang,,,,it's a great bunch of gals (and guys??) so you will be glad you came.

Best of british to you xxxx look forward to reading your posts. xxx

Hiya fit and trim, lovely to meet you :)

Well it's been a weird day for me today, my emotions are all over the place im feeling really tetchy and quite low and its been a weird day at work and im absolutely starving and i have no reason to be :( but i've still stuck to it and downed 4litres so far

Not doing very well today at all, I am moody, snappy, have no patience and no motivation to get up and do anything i have had one mouthful of water 1 shake and some noodles, i feel like I just want to pig out. i am so fed up with everything i just don't know what to do.

Nessa, you know how well you have done and you know how bloomin hard it is too, and we will all have hurdles in our way while we are on this journey, some hurdles are worse than others but we will get round them somehow...we will make it to the end of our journey, and we will do so with strength, courage, hope and will power because we genuinely want to be slim. Times will be tough, but we have to make a stand and beat our gremlins and give it 110%, because hun...we deserve it. We don't want to hate what we see in the mirror anymore, we don't want to have to wear FAT CLOTHES, we want to be able to eat like NORMAL people do, and we want the REAL US to come out to play :D We can do this, all of us, we just have to be STRONG, I'm sending you some positive vibes hun, look at your ticker.....you have achieved so much in so little time. You will be at goal very soon, and you will love what you see....and why not??

Chin up Nessa, don't eat anymore naughties darlin, it'll only make you feel worse.:hug99: take care, SJ xxxx

all we can do is take it hour by hour day by day babe, we are only human and can only expect good days as well as bad, and as we are all doing this crazy crazy diet we all understand that so we all there to see each other though it good or bad, omg i really rambling now so this probally makes no sence at all so ingnore me:D

You deffo make sense honey, what a lovely post.

We can all do this, we just need to be strong and to remember WHY we are doing this....this thread will help each and every one of us stick to this CRAZY CRAZY diet ( deffo is a crazy diet Saff ).

Hopre you're havng a good day Tara,
SJ xxx

I am postive, I can do this, I have do it before. I just need to get through until tomorrow.......... And see what tomorrow brings, I have things I need to do tomorrow........ but if I feel like I do now I couldn't do them. I've drank nearly 5 litres of water already today and about 6 cups of tea....

Stay postive, stay postive, I will be slim, I will, I will, I will..............

you will be...you will be..... you will be..... stay positive xxx

I know you've been there and done that but just want to say that I felt like cr£p for the first 3 days, day 2 was terrilbe...I thought my cdc was really exaggerating when she said how bad I'd feel but she was soooo right.

As you know you'll be in ketosis soon, and will feel so much better. I hope it comes sooner rather than later for you hun. I cannot risk coming out of ketosis as it was Hellish going in...so I either stick to CD or stop totally, coz if I come out I aint going back in!!!

Good luck hun, hope you feel better most sooney xxxx:)

Hi Guys,

Just popping on to say night night really - am absolutely shattered and not sure why because I've done nothing much but sit and chat.. I failed miserably on the water and haven't been good. I didn't just stick to my AAM, I picked at a Choc Biscuit at my friends and a slice of DS's Pizza at dinner...

AAM really bug**rs me up - I remember not getting on with it before and just making a decision to go for a meal (only a Caesar Salad) everytime I lost a stone - I should stick with that rule but I know other CDers will advise me otherwise. When you're on LL you don't have to AAM - I did that for the 14 weeks continuous without a single morsal...

I'll try to be good tomorrow - will just write off today as a bad day... I'm determined and focused on getting to 12st by the 12th October...

One thing that came out of yesterday, DS and I had photo taken at the Star Wars Exhibition and I'm not looking good....!

Brings you back down to earth with a bang - the stage photos are such a good idea cause they show you were you've come from and where you've still got to go....

Anyway, speak to you all in the morning - I'm going to bed ashamed with myself and promising to be good to myself tomorrow although we're heading to Hastings to the Aquarium... and Fish and Chips and Ice Creams etc etc...... :drool:

H xxx

I am now at 3.03pm of my first day on SS and am absolutely starving - but positive that I am going to get through this as so many of you have. Every time I feel a hunger pang I drink some water, this is the longest I have ever gone without proper food without being asleep :)

Water Water Water - will feed my hunger and strip away the pounds while they do it. Keep up the good work girls we can do it!!!!

ditto sweetie, I couldnt remember ever feeling hungry which must have meant my tummy was always full, I used to eat TERRIBLE amounts of food and sometimes in secret...tut tut...but that was me...gone from 8stone 2lbs to 15stone 10lbs :eek: in seven years, and although CD is ever so hard at times, the weight loss spurs you on...as you have read we all still have bad times, ie time of the month etc (like me at the moment:mad:)..or just ONE OF THOSE DAYS, but this thread helps an awful lot of us stick to CD so try your best to stick with the daily thread and some of the others are good too. Make Minimins your new hobbie, I did and it pays off big time.

Best of British to you xxx SJ

Back