IT'S TUESDAY's, Hour by Hour....

Hi Guys,

Just popping on to say night night really - am absolutely shattered and not sure why because I've done nothing much but sit and chat.. I failed miserably on the water and haven't been good. I didn't just stick to my AAM, I picked at a Choc Biscuit at my friends and a slice of DS's Pizza at dinner...

AAM really bug**rs me up - I remember not getting on with it before and just making a decision to go for a meal (only a Caesar Salad) everytime I lost a stone - I should stick with that rule but I know other CDers will advise me otherwise. When you're on LL you don't have to AAM - I did that for the 14 weeks continuous without a single morsal...

I'll try to be good tomorrow - will just write off today as a bad day... I'm determined and focused on getting to 12st by the 12th October...

One thing that came out of yesterday, DS and I had photo taken at the Star Wars Exhibition and I'm not looking good....!

Brings you back down to earth with a bang - the stage photos are such a good idea cause they show you were you've come from and where you've still got to go....

Anyway, speak to you all in the morning - I'm going to bed ashamed with myself and promising to be good to myself tomorrow although we're heading to Hastings to the Aquarium... and Fish and Chips and Ice Creams etc etc...... :drool:

H xxx

aaawww Hannah, you are right to just put it down to a bad day and just forget about it. Tomorrow is a new day....just try to steer clear from the fish and chips shops, maybe take food with you for your ds so as you don't have to go near any take out places....that would just be torture for you, I know how that feels:eek:

You will get your target of 12st by 12th oCt...I know you will.

have a nice sleep hun, night night xxxx

Nessa, you know how well you have done and you know how bloomin hard it is too, and we will all have hurdles in our way while we are on this journey, some hurdles are worse than others but we will get round them somehow...we will make it to the end of our journey, and we will do so with strength, courage, hope and will power because we genuinely want to be slim. Times will be tough, but we have to make a stand and beat our gremlins and give it 110%, because hun...we deserve it. We don't want to hate what we see in the mirror anymore, we don't want to have to wear FAT CLOTHES, we want to be able to eat like NORMAL people do, and we want the REAL US to come out to play :D We can do this, all of us, we just have to be STRONG, I'm sending you some positive vibes hun, look at your ticker.....you have achieved so much in so little time. You will be at goal very soon, and you will love what you see....and why not??

Chin up Nessa, don't eat anymore naughties darlin, it'll only make you feel worse.:hug99: take care, SJ xxxx

Just wanted to say what a fabulous post Sophia-Jo, brought a tear to my eye (in a good way) and perfectly summed up why I am on this journey. Thanks

Georgie x

I find that I am feeling okay about not eating per se it is having everything available for me which makes me feel that tetra packs might be a way to go at least for when I am out and about - much easier than lugging a hand blender around with me - although I will still need it for when I am travelling.

When is it that ketosis is meant to sick and could anyone please describe this general feeling of wellbeing that happens when it does.

deffo get yourself some tetra packs hun, they cost a bit more but are worth it. I didnt like them frozen, I've yet to try them again in that way but lots of the gang like it frozen. I add extra water to mine as they are quite strong...then I have another glass of water on top of it. They are handy to take anywhere with you.

I was waiting for that FEELING OF WELLBEING for a while..even though I was in ketosis I don't think I felt great for quite a few days, maybe even a week and a half?? not sure. But everyone is different. you should be in ketosis by day 3 if you stick to cd 100% did you get yourself some ketostix?? they are about £5.65 for 50 in the chemist. I use them all the time just to make sure I'm still in even though I've not cheated...it's nice to see a pink stick :D good luck anyway hun, deffo worth it when you get weighed. xxx

Just wanted to say what a fabulous post Sophia-Jo, brought a tear to my eye (in a good way) and perfectly summed up why I am on this journey. Thanks

Georgie x

aaaaw thanks Georgie, it came from the heart and it's exactly how I feel. We can all do this together, we just need to remember at all times why we are doing this and just think hun...how fabulously proud of ourselves we will be when we hit our goal weight..and as it comes off quickly on CD I have no doubt that many of us will be at goal for Christmas....this Christmas I might add. Doesn't that make ya feel great????

Listen, you know the song FEELING GOOD? I can't think who sings it, it's years old and is on the MOVIE KILLERS cd. Well, I had that on in my car the other day...quite loud, and it reminded me about how good I'll feel when all this weight has GONE....the sun was shining and I did feel good...

"Birds in the sky you know how I feel.....

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me.....and I'm feeeeeling gooooooood"

It has such a sexy beat to it too, do you know what song I mean???:D

Hiya fit and trim, lovely to meet you :)

Well it's been a weird day for me today, my emotions are all over the place im feeling really tetchy and quite low and its been a weird day at work and im absolutely starving and i have no reason to be :( but i've still stuck to it and downed 4litres so far

You are doing so very well ninababes (is your name Nina, I love it).

It's hard as you know, and talk about emotions....and feeling low...it's all part of 'getting into it'. Even though you're in ketosis I think it takes time to get into cd... I', just going into week 5 (aam week) and it's TOTM for me as of today so this week will be cr"p for me so I'll be counting on you guys and this thread for support. We can all do this, we are afterall...WOMEN :D XXX

Do I know that song??? You bet I do, I have it on my IPOD it is fabulous. Can't wait to get in my car tomorrow and give it a blast, in the meantime hubby will just have to put up with my rendition as I am now singing away. Must say I had forgotten how apt the words were but you have just reminded me. Thanks

Gx

Hey everyone, think I am going to have to join in today!! I am trying to get back into ketosis after a lil blip last week where a choc bar and crisps slipped into my mouth!!! And this morning my tummy just feels so empty!!!! And no amount of water is distracting me!!! I am going to stick to it tho cos I need to see the 14 numbers on the scales next monday!!!!!
So any words of wisdom, I forgot how bad this crappy stage was it was 6 weeks ago now tho!!!!

had 1 litre of water and will have first shake at 12 if I can hold out till then!!!

Anna xxx

I hope you are feeling better now bo_lady, it is dreadful gettin into ketosis, and yet some don't even feel any different. i hope you go back in quickly. Can't wait to see how you do on Monday. Lets know asap. It's great when you go into another weight bracket (downwards of course):D best of British to you xxx SJ

Do I know that song??? You bet I do, I have it on my IPOD it is fabulous. Can't wait to get in my car tomorrow and give it a blast, in the meantime hubby will just have to put up with my rendition as I am now singing away. Must say I had forgotten how apt the words were but you have just reminded me. Thanks

Gx

Cool, you go for it darlin...I can hear you from here !!! LOL :D

that's deffo one to have booming in the car when the sun is shining especially .... my poor dd will need ear plugs :eek:

Hi Chitty
I was on SS but cheating a fair bit :eek: so I was practically AAM'ing before I went onto 790 as a whole.. I am retaining this week with it being TOTM but I am hopeful for a couple of pounds!:D

Wishing you luck for at least 2lbs spooky. Is this your first week on 790? It's my TOTM and aam week too, started both today, so I'm not expecting a huge loss on Monday...but I'll be forever hopeful.

xxxx best of luck hun SJ xxxx

Right everyone i'm off to bobos congrats on getting through another day peeps xx

Well I blew it in the end..............

:sigh: Well I went and ate, I did feel better, but oh my god, I just want to get a couple of good weeks on this SS and I will be half way there............. I am having tomorrow off, need to chill and then start again on Thursday....................

I felt really really tired and weak and shitty today, then I ate and just felt a bit tired and full !!!!

phewwwww. been posting and posting....cor I'm not half tired pop pickers.

got to go get me some shut eye.

catch you all tomorrow for another day of drinking...H20 only I'm affraid.:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

night night gang xxx sj xxx :nightf: zzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Back