***Its Wednesday!! Lets do it hour by Hour!!!***

Hi Eveyone - Im joining you today - doing it by the hour...Ive been fafing about the last few weeks and I need to get stuck in as Im on my hols in 4 weeks and want to loose a stone...can be done...

Drink more water!!!:tear_drop:

Good Luck everyone

Come on!! We both have a birthday in 4 weeks' time!

We have something to look forward to and to celebrate!

morning all, hope everyones having a good day

well had the nurse on my doorstep at stupid o'clock so decided to nip on here and see how everyones doing before cracking on with packing my house up

nat, dont be beating yourself up
the losses on 790 are very good and if that helps you get through this then go for it

Don't even talk to me folks I am not worthy!!!! :mad:

I've spoken to my CDC and I've decided to up myself to the 790 program. Now I will still try and do SS everyday, but if I do have a meal I'm not going to feel guilty anymore!!!

So does this mean I'm no longer part of the group...:eek:

You are still in ketosis on 790 - I am on Week 22 of doing 790 - I did SS for 8 weeks first.

I am losing 3lbs per week every week, at the start it was sometimes 4lbs. Losing 15lbs every 5 weeks is fabulous.

Tell me which other diet you could do that on?????

790 works, sometimes I miss the yoghurt out, in fact I haven't had the milk/yoghurt allowance since before Christmas - until yesterday because I was sick of eating it!

790 is fabulous! I went onto it due to a couple of parties and a Wedding and was going back onto it but the losses were so much more stable for me on 790 that I have stayed on it!

Good luck!

Starting the day on a good note, a further 4 pounds lighter!!!:D:D:D

Well done gorgeous, and g'luck with those nasty people on the end of the phone!

hoping for another fabby day today. I feel great
:eek:SOMEONE is oozing with positivity! makes me smile hun, very good going xxx

Sneaky weighin this morning and 2lbs down also totm so happy with that.
Well done Maggie, keep it up!

It will be worth it, it will be worth. Now say it again, it will be worth it!
Its amazing how much water can make you feel amazing, or utterly terrible depending if you've drank loads of not enough aint it. Can't believe you managed not to cheat, you are amazing! Well done hun xxxx

Day3 of half term.Got to get kids cracking on their homework-fun!!!Cravings have not been as bad this week and my scales are moving nicely this week so looking forward to WI at end of week.
Lookng forward eh? sounds good!! Keep it going susan xxxx

I tried a muffin this morning and have just eaten a cup of sticky type dough - definetly didn't work but I didn't dare cook it for longer in case I burnt it all.
I'm AWFUL at making any recipies - apart from frozen choccy tetras - yum!

Hi Eveyone - Im joining you today
Welcome gilly and good luck xxx

Morning :wavey:
yoo helooo!

Well i need to glugg more water today to,as intake is pants again, had a rubbish night sleep

UP THAT WATER MISSY! Maybe a bath would help with your aches and pains? Nice to see you on the daily again ;)

It's a sensible choice hun, at least it givs you the freedom to eat something, even if its not much. Try and keep up with your water though honey xxx

Morning :D congratulations on weight losses, have just been for my weigh in and lost 3.5lb this week :D I wanted to be under 14 this week and so have achieved that:party0011:

WOOHOO! well done hun xxx

Hi everyone.

Day 16

Been really positive until yesterday had a hard day didn't cave but was pretty close. Was in bed by 10 last night feel better this morning but still not as positive as I was. Do you think this will pass or am I on the slippery slope.

It'll pass hun, up days and down days right? Just keep swimmin' xx

Once again, this post has taken me ages so i'm sorry if i've missed anyone!!

day 4 for me, struggled a lot yesterday, but got jam packed day today so no time for cheating. I have unfortunately run out of tetras :(
My life is over (ok, so i'm lying, but i must must must go get some, i cant survive without my coffee and tetras. Just spent half hour stirrin some of the vanilla pack into my coffee :D)

never thought i'd say this: THANK GOD FOR MEN! Oli seriously kept me on plan last night. He actually picked me up, put me in bed and kept me there to stop me going mental in the kitchen - bless :D xxx

I've spoken to my CDC and I've decided to up myself to the 790 program. Now I will still try and do SS everyday, but if I do have a meal I'm not going to feel guilty anymore!!!

So does this mean I'm no longer part of the group...:eek:

Nellis, firstly you ARE worthy! You are a kind and supportive lady. So stop beating yourself up. Put that stick away now!

The idea of the 790 plan is a good one if you are finding some days difficult.

You are always welcome on this daily hunni, don't you go thinking otherwise. We are all in the same boat here whatever way we lose weight, we are here for each other.

Hang in there hun, Bloody hormones I'm coming back as a man!! :eek:

Keep us posted Nellis

HM

Morning girls, another day for me phew where is the time going?? Just tried on lots of my clothes and omg there all HANGING of me hahahaha it fantantic..im telling yis this really is the best diet going im loving myself more each day (how sad do i sound!?) Gonna have to sell some of my size 26 clothes on ebay faaaar to big for me..its flippen great!! just on my 1st 500ml water today its goin down easy :)

Hope everyone has a fab wednesday :)

Becky enjoy buying new clothes and Natalie I can only echo what everyone else has said I think 790 would be a really good idea.I'm planning on doing it myself once I can't cope with SS any more or after easter which ever comes first,as I don't think I can live on SS for more than 3 months . If I want to get to goal its going to take me at least 7/8 months on SS and I don't think I can do that long

Becky enjoy buying new clothes and Natalie I can only echo what everyone else has said I think 790 would be a really good idea.I'm planning on doing it myself once I can't cope with SS any more or after easter which ever comes first,as I don't think I can live on SS for more than 3 months . If I want to get to goal its going to take me at least 7/8 months on SS and I don't think I can do that long

Sounds similar to my plan - my CDC said I could only SS down to 11st, when my BMi goes to 25 I have to go 790.... I was planning of SS'ing (all being well of course) up until the end of March then 790 onwards until goal xxx

Just popping back to say still on the straight and narrow....more wa:tear_drop:er please

Well done Susan, keep Glugging

I have had 1 GT, 2 Choc coffees and on 2nd litre water. Will have a shake around 1pm.
My tummy is really grumbling today. All that liquid sloshing around.

I think I am getting a head cold - I've felt a wee bit rough past couple of days and my nose and throat are all itchy... I was hoping to go to bed early this evening after a big glug of Night Nurse (yes I wont the whole full drowsy thing)... But sitting here thinking about it - I assume I cant have it can I? If not, am I allowed night/day nurse or lemsip capsules???? It might not amount to anything but I need to be prepared (yes I know its sad, but I cant help having to be in control....) xxxx

So far today I am 1 tetra and 2L of water down!!

I'm nearly halfway through!! Woohoo!

Hi everyone, well done on all the weight losses, they are all great. Had about 1.5l of water so far, 1/2 a bar and 1/2 a soup. Been off the soups for a few days but that was GOOD! Hope you get your heating sorted soon Spooky, nightmare. Why does it always pack in one coldest day of year? Good day today, feeling positive and enjoying my AAM week. Gym tonight hopefully for 1/2 session, then home to watch Masterchef that I am addicted to. Feel a bit wooly headed today though as OH woke up at 3.30 worrying what time it was as he had to get up at 7??? So of course, he went back off to sleep while I laid there awake!!

Sneaks in hoping no one notices Im late .

Having a lazy day just got outta my jammies need to go for milk.

Hope everyone is having a good day on there journey notice one or two have been having a few battles with the demond wispering in there ear ,I had this problem monday and found the guys on here a great help so just keep posting and someone will be along to hold your hand or :whoopass: as required .

I feel totaly in control at the mo :p

Well must go supermarket can I pick anything up for you xxx

Back