***Its Wednesday!! Lets do it hour by Hour!!!***

stay strong wl8s :)

Well done Sam hang in there, take something for the headache and hopefully it will go soon.

I've knocked the bouillon on the head!! Well the salty one anyway!! I bought the vegan reduced salt version and have promised myself one cup per day at bedtime so that I have something to look forward to last thing once the shakes are all gone!

Mind you probably means I will go to bed at 7.30 every night so that I don't have long to wait for my bedtime supper!!! LOL...:p

Hiya all,
I've been lurking lately - only just had time to really glance at some of the posts and my scales seem to be faulty - they've stuck!!!!!! I'm praying I've gone down just a little bit when I'm weighed next. Does this happen to other people - they just go down a 1lb at a WI and - how demoralising is that when you're trying so hard!!!
Struggling with the water intake and that's probably not helping either. I did hear that the more you drank the more you lost. I really must force myself to drink more!
Glad everyone's still alive and kicking:D
Tansyx

Hi all! I've got the right day now! Just posted like a berk on yesterdays hour by hour! Natalie, I like you love the bouillon and could drink it all day! I've been stuck for days now and won't weigh til weigh-in tonight (always heaviest in evening!) Then first AAM 2moro! If I loose anything I'll have a bouillon if I don't I'll go to bed and sulk! Well done everyone whose lost and send good vibes to the scales for me please!!! bb x

A POUND OF FAT

Hiya all,
I've been lurking lately - only just had time to really glance at some of the posts and my scales seem to be faulty - they've stuck!!!!!! I'm praying I've gone down just a little bit when I'm weighed next. Does this happen to other people - they just go down a 1lb at a WI and - how demoralising is that when you're trying so hard!!!
Struggling with the water intake and that's probably not helping either. I did hear that the more you drank the more you lost. I really must force myself to drink more!
Glad everyone's still alive and kicking:D
Tansyx

NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL YOU THINK THE SAME AFTER YOU READ THIS... I think Mini posted it....

Hello, do you know me?
If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why?

It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.

Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please.

So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." (as if that were such a terrible thing!)

For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!!

After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

Afternoon all lovely to see another positive daily :)

Well i really struggled last night i was really craving for an easter egg for some reason but thankfully it was too late and e dont have any chocolate in so i drank some more water instead. Hoping today's going to be a lot better as i was really full after my lunch today and we're going out for a meal tomoz for V day and i'm gonna stick to salad and am quite looking forward to it :)

Well done on the great weight losses people and dont worry those who's scales have stuck they will get moving it'll be a lovely surprise when they've dropped a few lbs overnight hehe

Well i've had my 2 bunnies outside today for the 1st time since June an oh Parsley the buck was so very funny he was in stealth mode, i kept the back dorr open so they could come back in and miffy lasted 5 mins before coming back into the warm, Parsley wa a bit too dense to realise that he could go back in and i ended up putting him in his pet carrier coz he went all scared poor thing, was entertaining though lol

Clare love the pound of fat story, hope it'll stick in my head in those weeks i lose a pound

so far so good today. after my disaster muffin this morning I've had 3 l water, 2 big coffees. Looking forward to my salt and may treat myself to a glass of zero coke as a treat tonight. Have just ordered some husks to have a go at porridge.

Had a nice morning to myself and have just been outside playing basketball witht he kids till they kept moaning that I was always running around bouncing the ball and not passing or shooting! (was trying to get some exercise!!)

Isnt i lovely having a warm february we can all get outside and have some well needed fresh air :)

Popping in, gotta leave for work in 5 mins and im sitting here in my knickers! not good!

Just telling you that i lurve you all, and that im having a bad water day cos my seminar man BANNED us from drinking in the lecture theatr. 4 stinking hours wasted.

DOH!

best get glugging eh? MWAH XXX

Have a fun time at work and they can't BAN you from drinking water i'd speak to your link tutor or whatever u have there but they cannot ban you from drinking water!!!!

Hope your doing Ok Sam-day three nearly over,
Clare-loved the"One pound of fat"

Busy day today,although just watch CSI from last night and livid cause it was a two parter with other part on 5 US and I've missed it
I know this is not a huge deal to most people,but TV has been my life for a long time!Another 3 stone and I will face the world again!!

BTW Julie try muffin again I love them for a change!
Hi christina-How are you today?and Tansy-keep drinking the water girl

Hiya mary poppins really hungry again tonight for some reason and gutted coz my scales say i'm 3lbs heavier than yesterday so thats it no more weighing til official on Friday How are you today??

tansy they will move dont worry mine were stuck last week and are back moving this week woohoo!!

good luck with weight in tonigh bigley :)

hey to everyone else, glad to see everyone in good spirats, im 3litres water down about to have my soup!! leah that man sounds like a nut cant drink water ffs i remeber when i was in college we could drink and eat sweets etc (oh maybe thats how i got so big LOL!!!!!!!)

Later!!!!!!! :p

lol ive got a funny image now of a hideous pixie with a hat laughing and rubbing it's scaly fingers together going muahahahahahaha

Back