***Its Wednesday!! Lets do it hour by Hour!!!***

i think i've got them everywhere i travel could murder an easter egg still

lol i#ll have to be careful or my colleagues will be getting me sectioned...oh wait they can';t i'm off sick WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

Evening all. Hope everyone's having a good day, the posts have been looking pretty positive. I had my weigh in today and lost 3.5lb on my first AAMW so am chuffed to bits. Almost 30% through my target loss which feels like a real achievement woo!

evening all

well what a fun day for me! lol
been packing more of my house up, took 3 bags to charity along with some baby stuff, dropped 12 crates of prescription milk back at the chemist and dilivered easter eggs and sweets to the taxi depot

have a banging headache this evening but nothing a few paracetamol and more water wont fix

hope you all had a good one today

Hiya Claire,
Thanks for posting that 1lb of fat thing and thinking of me. I will keep it in mind next time I feel demoralised!
Hello to the rest of you - hope you're keeping strong. Leah - challenge the water rule. I'm at uni too and there's no way I'd go through a 3 hour session with no water!
Take care all
Tansyx:)

Tell the EVIL SCALE PIXIE - to GO AWAY

and throw away his scales!

Congratulations on your 3.5lb lost prettyfromtheback :D

Love the 1lb of fat thing!

GUYS, as I said.... I cannot take credit for the 1lb of fat - I'm sure Mini posted it on RD's diary thread - but it totally rings true which is why I copied it....

PFTB - well done, well done, I was thinking about you on your AAM wk - mines been good as well from dreading it completely I've quite enjoyed having a spot of lunch at work.... Not so much that I wont miss it though, also gives you incentive for doing 790 which is alot more food!

Claire - hope you're having a better day.

Tansy - 1lb - well you know what 1lb of fat is, thanks to Mini....

Right - I am off to bed as I seem to be getting a head cold... NIGHT NIGHT, catch up 2morr xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done again all the losers, good luck for all the WI's tomorrow and well to anyone who's got through another day

I want to have a moan..............

Why is it that i can be so cold and yet not able to get to Ketosis on 1200 plan it's so mean :(

Back