Its WEDNESDAY - Lets do it Hour by Hour

I think I'm finding it so hard as I have been really struggling with my water the last few days....and I only drink water as not a Tea or Coffee girl, another girl I know said her CDC said she can have sugar free redbull for energy and a pick me up but I dont want to risk it....Does anybody else no if this is ok?

Missed Mini's all day yesterday. I missed you guys. :(

Chika - Good luck with the essay, hope you get it finished soon.
Caress - Hope you feel better soon. Big :grouphugg:

Dawn - Enjoy your shakes today hun

Sarah - Hope you hear from CDC soon, i was like that, very eager!

Dobbie - Well done, that's brill. Hurrah for moving scales!!

Gemma - What a nice feeling, I love it when my clothes start to get baggy, expensive but worth it!

Tansy, Emma, Carly, and Becky - Good Morning guys

Susan - Well done that's brill.

Clare - I hope you warm up soon

DD - I hope you feel better soon. Once your head is in the game your body will most certainly follow

Wiggly - Congrats on the weight loss and getting in the 14's.

Hello and Morning to everyone else and anyone who may come along. Keep up the good work peeps and Keep Glugging!!!

I'm on 4th litre of water already, hoping to not have any tonight and manage to sleep through the evening so I don't have to get up for a toilet break. :)

:):):)

another girl I know said her CDC said she can have sugar free redbull for energy and a pick me up but I dont want to risk it....Does anybody else no if this is ok?

I don't think that would be ok - what about trying the water flavourings ?

I hadnt thought of that, I asked my CDC and she said I shouldn't be drinking Red Bull anywa as not good for ladies...so I guess that takes care of that.

I will keep it going

Good luck to all of you and thanks for all your advice

Quiz, my family are down in Shep Bush so always down there...

Hello Everyone! It's Day 1 for me on CB SS. Am surprised how well the choc shake went down this morn for brekkie....am drinking plenty of water and been to the loo about 4 times in the last 2 hrs. Am starting to feel a little hungry....mouth is a bit mingin already - is that normal?

DEsignerdiva

I'm in SE LOndon.Catford/Bromley area if you ever fancy coffee/water.

Ag-Have a great day

Muzzbabe-Good luck and yes all that sounds normal

Afternoon gang,

How we all doing?? Just had a lovely hot choc orange 1/2 shake for lunch :D got the other half for my afternoon snack! ;)

Hope the water is being glugged down .... c'mon now, you know you need lots of it so get drinking :)

Catch you all later
xx

Hi all - hope you're all doing ok...

Sue - Georgie.... Are you booking extras on the Spa Day?????????? xxxx

What like men and Alcohol!!No we get 2 and a half hours of treatments,which is enough for me.hoping to get a swim in and to warm up in sauna!!!Yes only really going to get warm!!!

What like men and Alcohol!!No we get 2 and a half hours of treatments,which is enough for me.hoping to get a swim in and to warm up in sauna!!!Yes only really going to get warm!!!

For godsake - if there's no men and no alcohol I'm not bloody going:D:D:D:D:D.....

I just looked at the link thingy you sent me - it looks luvly - 2.5hrs is plenty for me when at the moment I get sod all, it looks and sounds fab! Cant wait.... Just need to find swimming attire :eek::eek::eek::eek:. Thanks for finding out all the stuff and doing the provisional booking etc :flowers:x x x

Wow your spa day sounds like fun!

Ok its day oen and I'm sooooo hungry it hurts :( Feel utterly miserable is there anyone else in the same boat? My housemates are cooking something that smells amazing and im stuck up here almost licking the air. Help meeeeeeee!

Susan,Georgie,Clare,
I cant wait for the spa day never done one of theses its going to be a good day,not long now!!:D

Susan,Georgie,Clare,
I cant wait for the spa day never done one of theses its going to be a good day,not long now!!:D

Me neither - its something really nice to look forward - I know this sounds selfish (please forgive me) but the fact that it doesnt involve the kids is wicked - something JUST FOR ME!
I am single parent so have to do all the fetching, carrying, taxi servicings, school runs etc and work fulltime - I think that's why my mum encouraged me to make sure I paid for it so I really went xxxxx

Evening all! Weigh in today which was a single lowly 1lb off! Not complaining though because I basically had a week off the plan and have only been SS-ing since Friday so I've lost all the weight I put on whilst eating plus a bonus pound :) Had a kind of date with a guy at lunchtime today which was exciting - I'd never have had the guts to go for it 2 stone ago so hoping we see each other again ahh!

Your spa day sounds amazing girlies, I want a full review of the facilities. Enjoy your pampering you all deserve it.

xxx

Evening all :) Hope everyone's well. Had my graduation today which was really fun but it was the most pretentious boring event i've ever been to lol bt yay i'm graduated now!!!! Got the cap n gown for a few hours teehee!!! AND i'm very impressed with myself we went for lunch which was yummy then all went for an afternoon nap coz we'd had to get up at 5am and then decided to have take away for tea i was gonna be bad and have a pizza but decided to weigh myself and coz it's looking good decided to go for a plain chicken kebab which is chargrilled chicken in a pitta bread with salad :)

Oh and the only reason we're having takeaway is coz electrics have blown and we've only got electric in the lounge coz it's on a different circuit or sommat, apparently we've got to get the whole house rewired great stuff anyway i'm rambling hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

:psiholog: Evening all, well I started of this morning feeling good but as the day has gone on I feel really low and really have cravings for food.

Not so much now that I have done tea for all - my hubby and 4 kids.

I know it will all be worth it but I really do enjoy my food!!! especially
mashed or any kind of potatoes yummmmmmmm.

Never mind going to bed soon but felt the need to moan
(hope you don't mind) xxxxx

Carly well done for keeping yourself busy it will all be worth it if u stick with it. I'm a stickler with potatoes too but i really do feel bloated now if i have potatoes so it's not worth having them Good look and have a good sleep xx

Back