It's Wednesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning all

Lovely and sunny here today, dont know for how long thou...did anyone hear the thunder and see the ligthening over night. Really bad storm.

Hope you all have a good day

Catch you later

HM

Morning

Well it's raining here in Newcastle, not really much planned for me today taking DD1 for an eye test and then picking my mam up from the airport she's been to Majorca for 9 days lucky duck.

Scales still haven't moved after my pathetic .5lb loss on monday hope I'm not destined to be this weight.

Anyway have a good day folks.

Lisa xx

Morning Guys!

Rainy here in manchester got soaked on the way to work :( going for a new haircut later hope this weather clears up :( xxxxxxxxxxx Have a good one xxx

Morning

Well it's raining here in Newcastle, not really much planned for me today taking DD1 for an eye test and then picking my mam up from the airport she's been to Majorca for 9 days lucky duck.

Scales still haven't moved after my pathetic .5lb loss on monday hope I'm not destined to be this weight.

Anyway have a good day folks.

Lisa xx

hiya, wherebouts in newcastle you from hun?

debs x

Starting weight - 11st 3 1/4lbs
Goal weight - 9st

started CD tues 20th May
Goal 1 - get through day 1 (lol) Done!!
Goal 2 - get to ketosis Done!! :D
Goal 3 - 1st WI - 27/5/08 - 7.2lbs lost!! :D Done!

its misty and dull here in cottesmore this morning.

got a busy day ahead at work. tried my first tetra pack yesterday (blown away by the intensity of the flavour) Psychologically wondered how a little carton like that was gonna fill me up?!?:confused:

it did tho':D

hope you all have a good day xx

Starting weight - 11st 3 1/4lbs
Goal weight - 9st

started CD tues 20th May
Goal 1 - get through day 1 (lol) Done!!
Goal 2 - get to ketosis Done!! :D
Goal 3 - 1st WI - 27/5/08 - 7.2lbs lost!! :D Done!

Morning guys:)

miserable day here!nuthing much on have to bring dd to hospital later for blood tests, should be exciting trying to hold her down the poor thing.Good luck to anyone with wi's :)

becky x

Well, Good afternoon Everbody,

Good luck all the tryers :):) Congrats all u losers.

Cloudy but sun is breaking out here, not fussed so long as it doesn't rain on my lunch break.

Have a good day :)

Cheers Nicky, these things were our lifeline last time but seem very quiet nowerdays! I wonder how all those lovely folk are doing, S-J, Hannah etc?

Cheers Nicky, these things were our lifeline last time but seem very quiet nowerdays! I wonder how all those lovely folk are doing, S-J, Hannah etc?

Not seen Hannah since last year and no S-J since january...:(

Hedgemag..... <<ahem>>.............not yet. I will later.

Evening peeps

Haven't been around much cos of school holidays, but looks like I'm laid up for a couple of days. I had a fall today, fell down the stairs, only the 2nd one from the bottom, but my ankle went under me and I've got a bad sprain. I'm strapped up heavily, had ice on it and I'm off my feet. Also banged my knee, bit bruised but it's ok. Was just a big shock falling, not something I do every day.

Had weigh in today, STS week, so I'm not exactly thrilled, but at least it wasn't a gain. On the plus side, I got measured, and since 9th April, I've lost6 inches from my boobs, 2 from my waist and 1/2 inch from my thigh.

Hi Gang

I am so tired! Back on SS today to shift the excess baggage! I have been very very naughty over the last few months and my new wardrobe of size 8s are now extremely tight! The scales have gone up nearly a stone but that is my own stupid fault so from today i am back on track and no more excuses.

I dont want to go back to wear i started! Started CD on 26th June last year and so want to be back to goal by the 26th June this year to celebrate my CD Anniversary! lol

xxx

Back