**It's WEDNESDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

All going well here!! Yay for all of us!!

BG I thought June 2008 was quite soon and you were only just planning, lol ... Ive been planning the kids birthday parties instead so Im happy with that for now.

Looking at the stars I have to say I think Vicky Binns and Natalie Cassidy look great. Im unsure about a couple of the others though most of them looked slim already to me and now look a bit skinny? Each to their own though as they say.

Im sciving on here before I go and pick my daughter up from school and seeing as my little boy has gone to see nanny for an hour what better thing to do than pop on here while Ive got time to myself.

GL at weigh in caress!

Hi everyone, my car is in for it's mot tomorrow and that's two days late so can't drive anywhere for fun, it's blowing a gale and freezing so can't face a walk with my toddler. We've made cakes this morning so they're all but two bagged up ready for dh to take to work tomorrow hee hee, I won't tell him about the dribble that dropped in the icing (my son not me).

Good luck with wi'ns everyone, No snow here in Preston thank goodness. xx

Errrmmmmm......

NO!

lol ... oh dear!! I didnt like any soups and after I did a stupid thing (put soup mix and hot water in a shaker, shook it and it exploded) when trying to make one I avioded them.

I exist on hot choc tetras ... I like to live on the wild side :rolleyes:

Just eaten a Toffee bar must say there better than the carmal ones. Just reading about the brocci and cheese soup ive ordered some of them in my next pack oops

Just got back home from Nicky's and my weigh in and I am soooooooooooooo proud of myself.. 13lb in 5 days :D yippeeeeeeeee

Flipping well done Andrea, Brilliant loss for your 1st week..

Well done andrea!!!!!! Thats flipping amazing xxx

Thank you, thank you.. I'm so proud of myself.. oh and blue.. they're mine LOL

I'm going to get upset in a min :D:D:D

I'll settle for having them every few days??? Will that do?
For the love of god don't tell Nicky though, she already thinks i want to steal her babies :D

Leah xxxx

Well done Caress - that's bloomin marvellous!

Just got back home from Nicky's and my weigh in and I am soooooooooooooo proud of myself.. 13lb in 5 days :D yippeeeeeeeee

fan-bladdy-tastic!!!!!!!!!!

dON'T YA JUST LOVE THE CAMBRIDGE DIET??

Well done Caress, I'm made up for you :D:D keep up the brilliant work.

xx sj xx

Everyone - have just read through ALL these posts and theres' some spectacular weight loss going on. Just wanted to say a fantastic well done to all of you - hope my first weigh in on Friday is as successful!!!!!
I'm on day 7 today and doing ok - water glugging is still difficult for me and yesterday I fell asleep before I'd had my 3rd shake.
Is this a problem - not much I can do about it now but was wondering if I should have an extra one today or just leave it to the 3 as usual!
Missy - get married - I am, this August and really looking forward to floating about 4 stone lighter!lol
It's a great incentive to stay on track even when the walkers lights are beckoning!
I'm amazed at the 13lb loss caress - how the heck did that happen? I think my WI will be better if I go in the nuddy !lol
Take care all and best of luck for the rest of today
Tansyxx

Good afternoon everyone,

great to see you posting again SJ xx

wooohooo very well done Andrea what a bloomin brilliant start for you xxx

I really like the cheese n brocc soup, but each to there own and i am just a tad weired ,just ask Maggie lol

Am doing ok, 1 coffee, 4 GT's & 2 ltrs water so far

xxx

Hiya Tara,

Not sure if you read my other posts a day or two ago?? ANyway, I said how fantastic you look, and it's wonderful to see how my old cd buddies are doing. Your wedding photos are fabulous, you look amazing and so happy. Well done to you.

Not sure if you remember but I HATED THE SOUPS, I had a terrible time trying to swap them for tetras when my cdc was on holiday. Anyway, can you tell me what GT stands for, is it something TETRA?? golden tetra or something?? I've been away tooooo long.

I must check the sticky on what products are available now, see if there are any new tetras etc... I've not gone started on the packs yet, I'm on day one of my prep week.

good to see you're doing so well Saff, you look great xx sj xx

Back