Ive beat IVF OMG

maybebaby

I am sooo excited, I have been trying to conceive for two years with pcos and a blocked tube, tried fertility drugs didnt work, had to loose 3 stone for ivf of which my referal went two weeks ago BUT I AM PREGNANT OMG cant believe it a lipotrim baby. Im still in shock!!!!!!:)

hi

CONGRATULATIONS! xx
Delighted for you..

I have heard so many people loosing weight and getting pregnant ....

Weightloss the new fertility drug!

OH MY GOD! Another pregnant lipotrimmer!! congratulations honey, i know this is soooo important to you. you'll be a great mum i'm sure.

now you go and relax and do NOTHING to make sure that baby gets a good start!!

Sxx

aww fab news hun.well chuffed for you x

i'm defo quitting lipotrim or giving up sex forever,with the rate these LT babies are concieved lol x

Awwww yaaaaay congratulations!! Thats wonderful hunni, how are you feeling? Any symptoms yet?

Right thats it, doubling up my contraception!!! there is something in the shakes i swear.

Congratulations. so very happy for you. take the time to relax and enjoy every moment of your pregnancy.

wow! 3 pregnancies on this forum in one week!!

congrats chick - thats fabby news :D

awwww yeyyyy!

I can't even imagine how happy you must be! FANTASTIC!!

xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That's really brilliant news woman -really chuffed for ya! Though...Think we might need to be careful what we get up to whilst on LT lol

thats BRILLIANT news!!!! congratulations!!! I have severe pcos and infertility, and i dreeeeeam of this happening to me! Hoping my weight loss will help too.. WELL DONE YOU!

Oh, I am so so so pleased for you, a massive congrats!!!

oh my god hun i am so delighted for you i have read your previous threads about how much you want a baby and now its all ahead of you. Congratulations and woo hoo!

My god, is lipotrim a fertility drug or what!!!!! Three of you the one week. Well done you, you have put in a lot of hard work to get this far and you must be overjoyed to have such wonderful news. Take care of yourself and your wonderful little bump!!

Oh wow, congrats!! That's fantastic news, you must be thrilled!

Am a little freaked out by the number of LT pregnancies though, am steering well clear of the male population...;-)

Hannah

:eek::eek::eek: its catching !!!!!!!
hope i'm to old but well done you LT the wonder shake strikes gain :D:D

debz x

Congratulations!!!!

It's really good to hear news like this as only last week being told I have pcos. That's why I'm really giving this Lt a good go, to hopefully help conceive.x

What can I say? It is just like reading about me and you are now at a place I am hoping to be. You too have now given me sooo much hope. Knowing that we were doing this diet to help us concieve and that you have achieved this is just such an inspiration. I told my husband and he was very happy that this could give us a chance of being parent too.

You will make a brilliant mum, specially since you have tried sooo hard for a baby :)

All the best hun, congratulations.

Hi,
delighted for you, such lovely news. Take things easy now and here's wishing you and your little one all the best.
Doirin

Back