I've been bad

miniladyuk

...but now I'm determined to get back on track and blumming well stick to it!
It makes me feel so much better when I cut down carbs, just not been very good at resisiting temptation lately.
Don't think I've put much back on but have to admit being slightly in denial....will wait til I've been in ketosis again for about a week before I step back on scales...cowardly I know lol

I think that's a good idea! Being down on yourself and reminding yourself of how you've gone wrong is only going to drive you to the carbs quicker!
Focus on your fresh start and draw a line under the blip x

leanne1 i think u could have the right idea i didnt even weight myself the first week and i was flying and even thou i didnt no if id even lost a pound i already felt my confidence increase just noing it was going to come off. now since my weight in on sunday im feeling great but im willing away my week for another weight in ha. mini i think we all have defo got denial (for example i had denial that i was fat for a while lol) but fair play to u for getting on with it and just admitting ur hiccup. i think thats the best part of this site. when i usually go on a diet i dont tell anyone as a kinda get out claus incase i dont last.... and thats why i think i never do but on here even if its a good or bad day theres someone there and they can keep ya going.

Back