I've done it before - time to do it again! My weight loss diary

I'm testing out the urban decay foundation today and love how it's gone on ... definitely need a powder and to layer on the blush a bit more, but I really like how it looks yay :D

DSC08885_zpsea2f3d70-1_zpsb4db9268.jpg

Definitely fired up and raring to go again and this time I'm going to try my hardest to use any negatives to spur me on and make me even more focused. Mum's is going to be a bit of a test, but I'll take my milk and my milkshake powder has been delivered there, and I'll pack a pot of strawberries and grapes as well.

I WILL RESIST THE CHOCOLATES :giggle:

:( I've had to cancel my order for the slim fast tubs as they hadn't been dispatched and have requested a refund

So it means I now need to find something for lunch. I think I might just have a couple of weetabix and milk as well as my grapes and strawberries. And I think I'm just going to stick to healthy eating as well as it's easier than ordering the slim fast tubs I think.

Not swayed off plan though so it's so far so good I think :)

Em it seems you have started well and I am glad you did not get those shakes. It is better to eat proper healthy food. Why don't you make some soup and have that for lunch or alternatively make your own milkshake by using your allowance of milk, some fruits and possibly some oats to give it body - do not have to syn the fruit as I am sure you will not eat mire than necessary.

I do not often have my hexs - mainly A as I do not like cheese & milk that much. Normally, I incorporate bread with my meals. However, if you do not want them do not have them.

Love the foundation on you and glad you manged to get everything you wanted.

Just stick with us and we all can get rid of excess weight together.

Em it seems you have started well and I am glad you did not get those shakes. It is better to eat proper healthy food. Why don't you make some soup and have that for lunch or alternatively make your own milkshake by using your allowance of milk, some fruits and possibly some oats to give it body - do not have to syn the fruit as I am sure you will not eat mire than necessary.

I do not often have my hexs - mainly A as I do not like cheese & milk that much. Normally, I incorporate bread with my meals. However, if you do not want them do not have them.

Love the foundation on you and glad you manged to get everything you wanted.

Just stick with us and we all can get rid of excess weight together.

I was going to say the same things - healthy meals are way better than any shakes and health extras are just that - optional extras. Not mandatory x

You're doing really well :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm so tired it's unbelievable and this is when I normally pick at food, so I'm trying to keep busy by keeping the pup awake so that he sleeps well (as he usually does) tonight. He's just been throwing a carrot around the kitchen as I read that it can help with teething and is pretty good for them too, he made a bit of a mess, but it wasn't long before he cleaned all the bits up :giggle:

I think for now I'm just going to go for healthy eating and then maybe slip myself back into slimming world when I have a bit more confidence, because at the moment I'm finding it incredibly tough believing that I'll be able to keep myself focused and not mess up like I did last year. The plan is to buy myself the 2013 starter pack off ebay and take it from there, but for the next couple of weeks it's healthy eating all the way.

A bit of a food plan for tomorrow, though that may very well change depending on how I feel

Breakfast - Bran flakes with banana, followed by an apple
Snack - yoghurt and grapes
Lunch - ham salad
Dinner - egg fried rice
Snack - lighter choices pretzels

Hi hun, good to have you back :hug99:

I am glad you have decided against the shakes, they really can't do any good, I did all that years ago and they ended up making me feel really ill and to be honest I swear I ended up putting on more than I actually lost.
As Lisa said the Hexes are extras and not mandatory, so if you don't feel like having them, then don't .

So sorry to hear about your Mum, I really feel for you sweetie :bighug: I am sure she'll get the right care for her, bless her.
Your MIL omg ....now this is where I have to zip my mouth and throw the key, don't even get me started on interfering MIL's ...mine was like yours, but I put her in her place and wouldn't even go see her or have her over my house for 6 years, Mal went to her and took the kids but I didn't go, she relented and to be fair was pretty good in the end.

Bruce is scrumptious, such a cutie I love Labs, he is a Lab isn't he? lol Looks just like our Chester when he was a puppy .

Like I said sweetie, good to have you back and keep up the good work, I can't wait to see your wedding pics, you're gonna be stunning hun :hug99:xxx

Yep, Bruce is a lab, little choccy one - apparently they can be nasty and difficult to train - what a load of tosh. Firstly Chris' parents have a choccy lab and he is the most docile dog I've ever met, then Bruce has been an absolutely delight to train.

With the mil it's like she assumes that when we're over there we have to do things her way as it's her house. She lets Bruce clean out the bowls when her dogs have had milk, even though I've said from the beginning I didn't want him to have milk. She took him for a walk without his proper lead on monday (just used a bit of string on his collar). It's part of the reason why I joined under a different username and my old e-mail address as it means I can say what I want and not be worried that she's going to search for my e-mail address.

I think to be honest the shakes not even being dispatched were some sort of sign for me not to go through with it, as they were due to be delivered to mum's on saturday but didn't turn up. And the lady in customer services was so lovely and totally understood when I asked for a refun and processed it straight away for me, so I'm waiting for that to go back on my account.

Not had anything to eat yet as I got up and started cleaning, got some washing on and did the dishes so I can have a nice lazy afternoon and try and find myself some new recipes to try out :giggle:

I've asked Chris to get me some batteries on his way home from work so I can weigh myself in the morning and see what the damage is, and then I'll weigh in properly on a monday morning I think as we're definitely at home then.

I've got a bit of a confession to make, before I disappeared before christmas, I'd got into a really bad habit of weighing myself every single morning, and sometimes I'd even weigh myself before bed at night. So I'm making a promise to myself that I will try my very hardest to just get on the scales once a week, and if it looks like I won't be able to do that I'll get Chris to hide them as I really don't want to get obsessed with what they're doing again.

Afternoon lovely, people told me the same about Chester, he is a black lab , they're vicious they're hard to train etc etc all I can say is what a load of tosh, yes he is a bit wary when he first meets people, but as soon as you have been there 5 mins he would be sitting in your lap if you let him lol and as for not being able to train him, I have never in my life had an easier dog to train, he really was simple although he can be a bit naughty and ignore you if your not firm with him, but no I think they are the easiest breed ever and I have had a fair few over the years believe me.
Food looks lovely and yummy and I think you're right the shakes not arriving was a good sign, healthy eating is definitely a better idea.

Did you read the PM I sent you ??

I got Mal to hide my scales and I wasn't even weighing that often, Friday and Tuesday morning but I wanted to have a surprise good or bad when I went to wi and got him to hide them, can't quite bring myself to throw them away yet lol

Awww Brucie cuddles, Chester and I used to have snugglies everyday and even now sometimes he wants to but he's mahoosive now, about 48kg if I remember correctly and way to heavy for snuggles but we still have cuddles every morning just differently he jumps up and puts his arms round my neck and we snuggle for a few minutes lol

Have a lovely day hunni xxx:hug99:xxx

Lily I did get the pm, I replied as well, so hopefully it's come through to you by now, let me know if it hasn't and I'll reply again :)

Yesterday didn't go according to plan food wise (as I discovered that Chris hadn't actually got me any eggs like I'd wanted and then I had to do a mad dash to mum's as he needed the car to go shopping with as mum's car wasn't defrosting the windows), but I made the best choices possible with what I had in and with what was available at mum's.

I got some batteries to the scales last night and have weighed myself first thing this morning. All the way back up to 373, so basically I'm back where I was this time last year. I have to say it's a bit of a kick in the teeth to realise how much I've put back on, but I have no one to blame other than myself.

So food for today ... it feels alot like slimming world from what I fancy, so maybe I should just take myself back to what I did so well on once we've been able to do a proper shop?

Breakfast - chocolate weetabix
Snack - grapes, banana and yoghurt
Lunch - egg fried rice
Snack - mini pretzels
Dinner - tuna pasta bake
Snack - a bit more egg fried rice I think

Ooo yum, food for today looks very nice indeedy!! And like you say, looks very much SW friendly :) Hope you have a great day today Em xx

Change to food for today

Breakfast - choccy weetabix
Snack - banana and crackers
Lunch - egg friend rice (turned out soooooo much better than the first time I attempted it, have got a couple of portions in the fridge too)
Dinner - egg fried rice, salmon, tomato and cucumber
Snack - grapes and strawberries with yoghurt

Em food sounds lush. You know you can do it and have the will power. Just take it easy and do whatever you fancy SW or otherwise. I mainly eat what I want and at night convert it to SW to put on my diary. Have a lovely evening.

Back