I've done it before - time to do it again! My weight loss diary

Cruise is a lovely idea. Do not forget the ship is so big that you can go to a part of it and be on your own. You can go on a Med cruise which I believe it is very good and all inclusive - it stops in different places and they do excursions that you can boo if you want.

Something I noticed on your food plan today. Are you eating enough during the day. It seems you are having toast and then fruits until evening meal. Might be an idea to eat something else a bit more substantial for lunch so fills you up a bit more and get the metabolism work a bit harder to burn it. Just a thought and hope you do not mind me mentioning it.

Have a fab day.

Don't worry about the cake hun, just move on :) slimpods have been great I helping me break my comfort eating, just do what you need to do to succeed x x

Hiya em, can I join u again xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Of course you can Yvonne :bighug:

I've made up my mind this morning and I'm going back on slimming world. It worked for me this time last year, so why try mess with something that I know works?

So today is my new start, no scales until next monday and then I'll see where I'm at with it. I'm hoping that I can persuade Chris to take me to newtown so I can go to tesco and do a bit of food shopping. Some more fruit, salad, mugshots etc. I think I'll see if I can buy a slow cooker later this week too, so that I can get some bolognese sauce and some chilli con carne made up to freeze.

Of course you can Yvonne :bighug:

I've made up my mind this morning and I'm going back on slimming world. It worked for me this time last year, so why try mess with something that I know works?

So today is my new start, no scales until next monday and then I'll see where I'm at with it. I'm hoping that I can persuade Chris to take me to newtown so I can go to tesco and do a bit of food shopping. Some more fruit, salad, mugshots etc. I think I'll see if I can buy a slow cooker later this week too, so that I can get some bolognese sauce and some chilli con carne made up to freeze.

Fab idea Em! Like you say, why try and fix something that isn't broken? The SW plan worked so well for you in the past, and it will again now.

Great planning too, re. the slow cooker and freezing meals. Very organised - I'm sure that will help to keep you on plan!

Really pleased that you seem to sound so much more positive. This is the old Em that we all love and have missed - welcome back girlie xx

It sounds as though You Are doing very well under the circumstances,
you have done it before and you can do it again!
I'm in the same boat myself.

Keep people who give you comfort, On the computer or in person close by..
and it will help you through this very difficult time1

Thank you Stevie, I really appreciate it.

I have a bit of a favour to ask ... can you suggest me some new hexb idea please instead of bread? I want to try and avoid buying it in where possible. Also, is it possible to count a bag of the mini chedds bitesize pieces as a hexa (think there is something like 18g of cheddar cheese in each bag)?

The slow cooker is on reserve at argos, 6.5L for £21.99, so my first thing that I'm going to make in it is a bolognese sauce to freeze :D

I'm going to attempt to make the mushy pea curry today and see how that goes as Chris has said as long as I don't go crazy he'll go shopping for me :woohoo:

"Don't sacrifice what you want most, for what you want right now"
I LIKE THIS SAYING VERY MUCH !
I MUST REMEMBER IT AS WELL
HAVE A LOVELY, SATISFYING DAY !

Thank you Stevie, I really appreciate it.

I have a bit of a favour to ask ... can you suggest me some new hexb idea please instead of bread? I want to try and avoid buying it in where possible. Also, is it possible to count a bag of the mini chedds bitesize pieces as a hexa (think there is something like 18g of cheddar cheese in each bag)?

The slow cooker is on reserve at argos, 6.5L for £21.99, so my first thing that I'm going to make in it is a bolognese sauce to freeze :D

I'm going to attempt to make the mushy pea curry today and see how that goes as Chris has said as long as I don't go crazy he'll go shopping for me :woohoo:

Fab, fab, fab! You are really in the zone :D

I very rarely eat bread, because I know I wouldn't be able to stop at the two slices. I'd have the whole loaf eaten in no time! Instead, I quite often like to eat Finn Crisp. This is what they look like:

finncr__34881_std.jpg

I have only ever found them in Tesco, but if you can get your hands on them, they are well worth it! You get 6 for a B choice, and they have a lovely taste to them. To me, they almost taste quite cheesy. I love them loaded with Low Low cheese spread (half a tub for an A choice) and ham or roasted peppers. Yummy! My C eats them 2 at a time, with a slice of ham and some sliced boiled eggs wedged in the middle. Kind of like a ham and egg sandwich! They are very versatile.

I also quite like Ryvita. You can have 4 of the originals for a B choice, or if you prefer the flavoured ones, you can have 3 of those. That includes sweet onion, hint of chilli and cracked black pepper, yummy! For a sweet tooth try the fruit ones, 2 for a B!

If I do fancy bread though I tend to have bread rolls rather than sliced bread. To me you feel as though you're getting more. I like either a 60g wholemeal roll, or one of the Weight Watcher Petit Pains - they are delicious staight from the oven. Yummy!

Hopefully these are a few ideas to inspire you :D xx

That's brilliant, thank you :D

Am going to try and get him to take me to do a proper shop later in the week / beginning of next week and just pop into town to top up on fruit and salad for lunches as I've got some meals in the freezer to get through as well. I want to attempt to make some sw chips tonight to go with my mushy pea curry, hope it comes out nice :giggle:

Thanks sweetie , your sounding so possitive :) I'm starting again today feel like I wasted last year messing around yo yo ing ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Breakfast - tub of lychees and yoghurt :D full up now because of having to peel the lychees, it takes longer to eat them and gives me enough time to realise when I've had enough :D

Trying hard to move forward with wedding plans so I need to get on it and tidy the spare bedroom where all the wedding stuff is so I can get on with the invitations. And I promised Chris that I would tidy out the other spare bedroom too ready for when my cousin and her fiance comes over in a couple of weeks :D

Sometimes i use my hexb as a roll for a burger bun, or a wm pitta as a pizza base. Also there are some nuts which count as your hexb. Cereal bars maybbe? My new fave ones are the special k chewy delight. Xx

Don't think you can class the pittas as a HExB anymore hun! xx

Just having some grapes and strawberries as my superfree then going to have a bowl of low fat super noodles (hope these are still syn free from the search I've just done). Then I'll get the mushy pea curry started :D

I'm kinda amazed at how quickly I've been able to slip back into it :D

Just having some grapes and strawberries as my superfree then going to have a bowl of low fat super noodles (hope these are still syn free from the search I've just done). Then I'll get the mushy pea curry started :D

I'm kinda amazed at how quickly I've been able to slip back into it :D

Well done Em! What a cracking start :D Really proud of you xx

Back