I've done it..From 27st to 12st in 13 months

Well done, that's an amazing loss x

Well done - that is fantastic! At this rate those "snug" 26s will be lose and falling off you in a fortnight, lol.:)

Wooohooo! Well done :D FAB inch loss too! :D Xxx

WOW Sharon what fantastic losses so far... you are inspirational... well done you!

Just read all of that and am amazed at what you've achieved. Plus you sound so happy, buzzing and motivated. It's lovely to read.

I've been wavering a little on day 5 today and reading your story has been inspirational. Thanks

Wow!! That is an AMAZING weight loss!! Well done!!

Any tips for such big losses?? Are you SS? xx

Thank you all for your lovely comments.

Yummy Mummy, Yes I am doing SS and I just make sure I drink the water and packs and that is pretty much it. Although, from this week I will be introducing some exercise to the mix. As much as I would love to lose big every week I do realise it beacuse I have quite a lot to lose and I do expect my losses to slow down soon. I won't be too disappointed every pound lost is a pound closer to goal.

I see you're going great guns yourself - well done.

Sharon xx

Wow I really can't believe that I have been doing this for 9 whole weeks, and I lost another 4lbs this week :D . I'm chuffed to bits and have now lost 61lbs altogether - unbelievable!!

After my friends birthday party a couple of weeks ago I had some pictures taken and I thought you could tell a little in my face that I had lost weight. Well I had my week 8 pictures done last week and yesterday I did a side by side with my week 4 pictures and the difference is very, very obvious. When I get brave I will post them for you to see.

Anyway here is where I need a bit of advice. This week for the first time, other than those that know I am on CD, someone noticed my weight loss and gave me a lovely compliment. It was horrible; I was really, really uncomfortable and I just felt embarrassed. I smiled then could feel myself going bright red and I changed the subject quickly. Now my Mum, Sister and Best Friend have been showering me with compliments every time they see me and I just about force myself to say thank you before again quickly moving on lol.

I know that I have a long way to go but in a stone or two the weight loss will become very noticeable so how do I handle the comments? No one knows what I weigh (except you lovely lot) and only a handful know what I have lost so far, and when I hit 5 stones, I will no longer be telling anyone. I am just so not ready to tell people I started at 27 stones and am aiming to lose 16 of those.

The only time in my whole life that I have been slim was when I was about 9 or 10 when and believe it or not I was a gymnast. All through my teens, my twenties and my thirties I have been massively overweight and although I’m enjoying the diet, I do feel fantastic and I am tentatively welcoming the changes I am going through, dealing with comments from others is something I think I will struggle with.

Sorry I am rambling now, and don’t mean to sound whiney or self-pitying but I have never been good at taking any compliments, just brushing them aside or making some nasty comment about me. Sheesh this is all new to me – can I have some pearls of wisdom please.

Sharon xx

I'd just say soak them up hun! A polite thank you should suffice. You are working SO hard and really deserve all the compliments you're gonna get!!

There's no need to "confess" to how much you weigh, none of my family or my friends know what I was at my heaviest, they still think I'm about 14 stone now so think I'm closer to my goal than I am! but I dont feel the need to tell them.

Just get used to being admired as I'm sure the changes you have been making are plain to see! I bet youre looking amazing!!

Well done hun and keep up the good work! I need some of your motivation as I'm faltering this week....looks like its gonna be a STS for me so I'm having a "should I continue with the plan" moment. I WILL, just need to "talk" it out! lol!

Keep going all guns blazing hun! xxxx

PS - the more compliments you get the more you'll get used to them and there's gonna be plenty more coming your way!! xx

Seriously, just say 'thanks,' smile and walk away before anyone notices the blushes.
It does get easier.

Hello everyone,

Week 10 weigh in and I have lost 7lbs:happy036:. I'm so, so close to my 5st loss now, and all my new mini goals are now in sight.

And arrghhhh to hayfever. I used to have it really bad when I was younger and for the last few years it has eased off but it is back with a vengeance. I'm snotty and my eyes hurt and moan, moan, moan lol.

Bring on week 11..have a great day all.

Sharon xx

Woooo-Hoooooo!!!!

Good Morning all, week 11 wowsers!

Well I have done it. I lost 4lbs this week and I have now lost 5st 2lbs :D:D - I love CD lol, and I've smashed another 2 mini goals. I've got a huge, huge smile on my face and I'm wearing smaller trousers :D. Hey the sun is no longer shining..booooooo but I don't care because today is a great day.

Have a fab day everyone.

Sharon xx

:wow: That is AMAZING!!!! WELL DONE!!!! :talk017:

What an inspiration!! :D

Xxxx

just read from start to finish - amazing, I really hope you are incredibly proud of yourself, because you should be.

I know exactly what you mean about your feelings towards people suddenly noticing you are losing weight. I'm still a way from that and am dreading it. I kind of feel that the thought will be that because I am so obviously hugely overweight it merits some kind of comment. Hard to explain to be honest.

But - well done to you, you'll be shopping in anywhere BUT Evans soon :D

Thanks Ladies I really can't believe it I've made it this far. Some days are harder than others but I know I'll see this right through to the end.

Best of luck to each of you on your journey.

Sharon xx

OMG sharon hun you have done amazing.. so whats your secret? Can i ask how much water you drink and if you have a bar? Come on run through a normal day for me please lol <3 xxxxxxx

OMG sharon hun you have done amazing.. so whats your secret? Can i ask how much water you drink and if you have a bar? Come on run through a normal day for me please lol <3 xxxxxxx

Thanks Hun and I've no big secret I'm afraid. A normal day consists of me drinking lots of water and having my shakes in between - that's it lol. I drink approx 4 - 5 litres of water a day. Never less that 3 or more than 6.

I don't have the bars either not because I don't like them but in all honesty I am too scared to eat them. I tried one from my CDC once and I could only have one bite because in my head it would have opened the floodgates to me binging or scoffing something 'extra'. I know that probably doen't make sense but I feel quite happy and content just drinking my Choc Tetras :8855:.

I also keep threatening to do some exercise but it hasn't happened yet. I would like to start doing some asap though as I don't just want to be slimmer I want to be fitter too.

How are things going with you?

Sharon xx

Back