I've done it..From 27st to 12st in 13 months

Thank you for all your lovely comments people - just have to get to day 200 now :D.

Mush - ((Hugs)))) so sorry to hear you have been having a bad time and hope things are ok with you now. I'm 5 11 so have 4 shakes daily and I drink between 4 and 5 litres of water a day - that is pretty much it. You're doing really well yourself, how are you finding it this time around?

Week 15 for me and another 4lbs bites the dust. My BMI is now under 40 :D, I am 6lbs away from my 7st loss :D, I honestly can't remember when I was last 19st something (I think I was in my teens :() and only 8lbs away from losing 100lbs :D:D.

Hope eveyone else is getting on ok xx

wow, wow, wow and wow............just so incredible, really brilliant. I applaud you, I really do.

You are going to beat me hands down to 20stone, but hey, I am more than happy concede defeat to you as you really are a star.

wow, wow, wow and wow............just so incredible, really brilliant. I applaud you, I really do.

You are going to beat me hands down to 20stone, but hey, I am more than happy concede defeat to you as you really are a star.

Aww thank you so much, but you're not too far behind me and with your fab losses you'll probably catch me up.

Anyway, It'd be great for us to hit the big 20 together :D

Last edited:
God, it's going to be amazing to be 19 something isn't it :D

I half broke into a jog today - twice!! I dashed across the office to pick up the phone and then ran through the house and across the bedroom to grab my mobile.

OK, not a marathon but hey :8855:

anotehr great week awaken me well done

Week 16 already :D and another 4lbs off which seems to be my magic number. I'm pleased with that as totm is around the corner and I haven't been feeling in tip top form for a few days. Hopefully my magic 4lb will serve me well next week tipping me over the 7st mark (just in time for my 4 month anniversary) and hitting my 100lb loss.

Wow that is really impressive!! Which plan are you following? Ss? Or ss+?

oooooooh, you're so close to that 20 mark now :D

So week 17 folks and I lost 5lbs :D this week and as you can see from the title I have indeed reached my 7st loss (well 7st 3lb) but more importantly for me anyway I’ve now lost 101lbs...woooo-hooooo. It was just the boost I needed as I haven’t had the best week.

I think it will take a while for it to sink in quite what I have achieved because when I started CD on 8th April this year 100lbs seemed a million miles away. I must admit when I weighed in and saw 19st 11lb on the scale I felt quite emotional. The last time I saw 19st I was in my teens :(

Everyone has been really lovely and supportive so it feels good to share it with you.

I’m officially in the century club…yay baby :D:D:D!!

thats unbelievable girl! 100lb in 4 months my god its just brilliant! well done you and soon you will be at goal so keep doing what your doing! excellent! x ;)

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

You well and truly beat me to 20 stone, even if I lose 5 pounds this week you'll have trounced me - well done, you deserve it :D

amazing x

Back