I've done it..From 27st to 12st in 13 months

Well hello Girls and Boys

Week 21 and I have lost 4lb this week which takes me under the 100lb to lose mark :D 99lbs to lose doesn’t sound anywhere near as daunting as 217lb to lose, does it..lol. I still haven’t made a firm decision about my goal weight - 11st 7lb sounds good to me 12st sounds better to the few people I have broached the subject with. I’ve still got some way to go so I suppose I’ll decide nearer the time.

Sooooo.. there is no doubt that I’ll be left with loose skin, my boobs have finally cottoned on to the fact I’m losing weight and they have shrunk dramatically within the past month and they’re horrid. I’ve always had a decent pair, granted they were filled with blubber but at least they were full now they are flat and deflated but look okay..ish if I stuff them into in a bra :rolleyes: My arms aren’t much better although they are actually a nice shape I have bingo wings to die for. As for my stomach well it’s a damn sight flatter that’s for sure and at the moment it isn’t too tragic but I still have 7st to go so it will be by the end.

It is blooming rubbish how you trade one crappy body for another albeit slimmer crappy body :sigh: I will be having plastic surgery on my boobs and arms, I’m not even thinking about it that is definitely one decision I’ve already made – I better get saving furiously.

Well that's enough doom and gloom for one day I really am chuffed that I've dipped under the 100lb to lose mark. The sun is shining and I'm going to the Trafford Centre with my Daughter to do some shopping (no doubt it will be all about her :p).

OMG what a fantastic loss, you truly are amazing x

Well done,and I think you deserve a little treat for yourself,whether it be make-up,jewellery,perfume or clothes.

Have a lovely day x

another amazing week :D

I am 100% with you on the 'body swap' issue. I know the tops of my arms, tummy and boobs will be left looking awful. Of the 3 I would want to go for a tummy tuck first, then arms and then boobs. I've always been large chested but hope that even though I'll have spaniel ears, I can pile them into a sexy bra :D

you really are a amazing how long before you appear as the slimmer of the year x then sell your story to pay for surgery x

Last edited:
Week 22 and 4lbs off for me this week. If if I continue to lose 4lbs every week for the next couple of months I will be pleased with that as I know that my losses will slow down at some point. I was thinking about joining a gym when I hit 17st but I’ve read it can play havoc with your losses – what do you think guys, opinions very welcome.

I’ve now lost 8st 10lbs and have less than 7st to go if I stick to my original target but as yet still undecided about it. I’ve had my pictures done as it’s my 5 month CD-versary and I’ve put them in my album..eeek! The time really has flown by and I’m a million miles away from that person that started CD on 8th April this year and it is taking some time for me to get used to it but the pics obviously do help. I’m in unknown territory right now, the last time I was this weight I think I was about 18.

I’ve also done my measurements and so far I have lost:

Bust – 15 inches
Waist – 14 inches
Belly – 20 inches
Hips - 11 inches
Arm – 3 inches
Thigh – 7 inches
Calf – 3 inches

Have a great day all xx

Last edited:
OMG just looked at your photos and what a difference :) You are doing amazingly well, hope i will be as successful :)

Yeah ive just tryed to veiw your pics and it wont let me :(

What a inspiration you are, and your such a beautiful women, well done keep it up.

Im only one day 2 I Dont feel hungry im just missing putting food in my mouth and chewing :<

I have 4 stone to lose I cant wait until the first weigh in, which is weird since normally im running in the other direction when I see a set of scales :p

WOW ! I had top look twice you look completely different . Amazing . Keep it up !

what a diffrence you must get a great buzz evry time you look int he mirror

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw your last photo and that's another woman since then!! You are stunning. You were really pretty when you started but oh my, you really are attractive.

Back