I've done it..From 27st to 12st in 13 months

good :D You deserve to have lovely thoughts :D

So week 17 folks and I lost 5lbs :D this week and as you can see from the title I have indeed reached my 7st loss (well 7st 3lb) but more importantly for me anyway I’ve now lost 101lbs...woooo-hooooo. It was just the boost I needed as I haven’t had the best week.

I think it will take a while for it to sink in quite what I have achieved because when I started CD on 8th April this year 100lbs seemed a million miles away. I must admit when I weighed in and saw 19st 11lb on the scale I felt quite emotional. The last time I saw 19st I was in my teens :(

Everyone has been really lovely and supportive so it feels good to share it with you.

I’m officially in the century club…yay baby :D:D:D!!

Congratulations and well done:wow::happy096::bliss:

OMG you are amazing, i am so tempted to try CD SS now after seeing your results. Keep it up you'll be at goal in no time :)

Thank you very much folks your kind words do mean a lot to me.

Week 18 and a 4lbs loss for me so I have hit 7st 7lbs - that's quite a lot isn't it.

Twice this week I've had comments about my clothes hanging off me including my brother who said 'those trousers are fu**in ridiculous buy some new ones' cheeky get I thought I looked good that day. So good news I am now in size 22 trousers..hurrah. To think 4 months ago I was in snug size 34 trousers :(.

It's taking some time to get my head around how much I have lost and how much my face and body have changed. I had my photographs taken on Monday and I don't even recognise this new person, she looks nothing like me. I know I'll get there eventually..baby steps and all that.

It is amazing what you have done. You are pretty much a third of the way towards your goal weight already. Some diets could have taken you a whole year to get where you are now. You have also lost a third of your waiste size, so I can understand how much different you must look and feel. I know I felt a huge difference losing 6" off my waiste.

I had comments about my clothes the last time I was on Cambridge. It's a nice feeling when someone says it as a compliment and it's wonderful to know you can fit in to smaller clothes. The problem is that if you constantly buy clothes that fit properly, you'll be buying new stuff every month.

get you missus, it just keeps getting better :D

Check out ebay for bits, I got a fab skirt for £1.04 and some cropped trousers for 99p recently. :D

Thanks all. I forgot to add my measurements yesterday - I do them every month along with my photograph.

Bust - 12 inches
Waist - 12 inches
Belly - 17 inches
Hips – 10 inches
Arm – 3 inches
Thigh – 7 inches
Calf – 2 inches

Morning Folks, well the title says it all really. I've lost 5 pounds this week :D so I am now officially over halfway..yay. I can't believe that I've made it to week 19 as I've never made it past week 4 and had numerous restarts.

It's been a funny old week for me. I've swung between loving and loathing CD this week more than any other. I'm bored with tetras and water one day, then I love it the next. However, my will is still strong and there is no question in my mind that I will see this through to the end.

I've had such a boost with my weigh in though I've fallen in love with CD all over again - so fickle ;)

that has brought a huge grin to my face - well done you missus!!!!!!!!!!

What a HUGE achievement, I would love to see some more pics :D

Hi AwakenMe,

I have just read your thread from start to finish, and just wanted to add that I think you are doing tremendously well. More than that - you are an inspiration.

I too have messed about with starting and stopping CD for a few years, and have been waiting for the penny to drop, and my mind to be ready. I really hope I have reached that point now, and am about to have my second shake of my new day one!

CD is amazing, and I am so proud of you for sticking with it and getting the success you deserve. And I dont even know you!!!

Well done on your success so far, and I look forward to reading more about you as your journey continues.

Take care
xxx

trully amazing

Hello gang, just as quickie as I’m at work. Another 4lbs has bitten the dust and I’ve now lost 8st 2lbs – I’m a very, very happy bunny :D. Only another 3 pounds and I’ll have 100lbs to go..eeekkk scary stuff xx

I literally just said out loud

' oh my god.......yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy'

:D :D :D

Flippin' brill woman :D

great news! well done - keep it up! The changes in you must be amazing already - another 100lbs lost will be beyond that! I will be keeping up with your story in awe.

Awesome to hear, well, read. We are all counting down those 3 lbs with you. :)

I'm sure you must be an inspiration to anyone who frequents the Cambridge forum. Including all the guests that should sign up and get involved. Nudge nudge, wink wink.

wow u have done amazingly girl! keep itup! x

Back