I've done it..From 27st to 12st in 13 months

:eek: Thank You all. I've had such a good day and some lovely comments from other people (must be something in the air, along with the sunshine). They really are a boost when you're a bit fed up. I know that I've got some way to go but I also know that I'll get there with the support of all the lovely people on this forum xx

I've just read the whole thread, you are a true inspiration! Could only see one set of pics but you are such a beautiful woman. Very well done you, keep it up!

5lbs lost this week so I’ve now lost 9st 1lbs and I’m in the 17’s..yippee!! My BMI has dropped 17 points :eek: 5 more points and I'll no longer be in the 'obese' category :D

It is funny but I now find that my focus is shifting from what I have lost to what I have left to lose, if that makes sense. When I started CD 15st 7lbs to lose was so overwhelming but 6st 6lbs sounds so achievable and all in 5 months – who’d have thought it. I should hopefully be under the 250lb mark next week and the week after I will move up to 810 for a week which I am looking forward to - I'm desperate for some variety..lol.

Have a good day, it's a bit grim up North today :rolleyes:

You are doing amazingly well, you are a great inspiration to me. Keep up the good work :)

well done you should be so proud of your self and i bet your family are too !!

Another stunning week :D You are going to tear ahead of me now because of me stepping up a plan over the next 2 weeks ahead of my holiday but I'll be back on your tail when I get back ;)

I just got my packs today i have just over seven stone to lose and i am so exited to get started after reading your thread.

good luck i think you really will see it all the way.

come the summer you will be out in your bikini putting us all to shame

You really are an inspiration to all the new ones and I'm sure that the regulars that have been here longer too.
Keep up your hard work and I'm sure it will pay off.

you really are a insperation to us all another great week x

Just read the entire thread, day one of a restart today and spookily I am 23 weeks until my birthday today so I want to get some serious weight off by then. This thread is totally inspirational and motivational, I'm definitely going to bookmark it.

You're amazing!!! xxx

Wow well done on the weight loss! You have really inspired me, thank you x

wow!!! is an understatement!! :D

That time of week again and another 4lbs off taking me to 17st 9lbs and under the 250lb mark :D. I've had the worst night sleep I've had for ages (my mind was in overdrive last night, thinking about so many things) so I'm cream crackered now. I've got an eczema flare up and earache :( moan, moan, moan. I'm happy with my loss this week - 6st 2lbs to go. I'm on serious countdown now..lol.

so its totally your fault that iv sat on my bum for the last half an hour-lol as iv just read your thread from start to finish!!! :eek:
you are simply amazing uv done so well and although im on day 8 and im 100% anyway-i feel totally inspired!
i have 9stone to lose and i find that amount totally overwhelming- reading your thread has made me rethink im now starting to think its acheivable!! :)
well done to you and keep at it!!
xx

well done on the 4lbs this week.
and not so good on your ear ache and being tired... (know about that one this week)
but you still sound so positive, so keep it up!

God, you're fab missus :D

another great week well done there really is no stopping you is there

WOW!!!!! You have done absolutely amazingly you should be so proud..
You have inspired me so much and will be back on here all the time to be inspired by you again!! x

Back