I've done it..From 27st to 12st in 13 months

Yeah missing you. Please let us know you are ok

This is my first post. Your journey has been amazing, saw a CDC today off to GP tomorrow to sign my form. I too have alot to lose. Never done a VLCD before I am very determined not to fail another diet. I got into a heated debate with a colleague today who was saying the CD was dangerous and it is easy to eat healthy and exercise, if she can do it with 2 kids what was my excuse (I live alone). She is naturally 9 stone and doesn't have an issue with food and probably a metabolic rate that bombs along not like my sluggish rate! So I am not listening to them I am taking control and waging war on the fat! J x

well done such an inspiration! i cant see your before and after pics though :-( xx

J don't listen to anyone else, you have to do this for yourself, and whatever way works for you is the only way!!! I've had the same thing of my colleagues - one even called me anorexic!

Go for it, and just live I am doing, prove them all wrong! xxx

Awaken me - where are you? You are such an inspiration! x

Hi sweetheart

Only me

Just checking in again to see how you are and send some love

Hope your ok chickie xxx

Hello my lovelies..well here I am!!

Thanks for posting on my thread it’s nice to know that I have been missed by y’all – I will catch up with you all xx

Well as the title says I have now lost 14st..finally!!! It hasn’t been plain sailing getting here I can tell ya :(. I kinda lost the plot and had my now termed ‘mini meltdown’ – very dramatic of me..:D. I had a really, really bad week in February (yes that long ago) and I gained 8lbs in one week..:eek:. It was a combination of things really – some diet stuff but mainly other life none diet related stuff and that meant that I turned to my old faithful buddy…food, glorious, food!!! I have managed to dust myself off and I’ve had some up days and down days but have managed to grind it out to my 14st loss. I am trying to keep positive and looking forward so it’s onwards to goal…13lbs to go :).

I know one of the things I should have done is come on here. When I stop posting I lose momentum and I know that this place has been one of the reasons that I have been successful this time around. I have been lurking occasionally but must, must post more.

So despite the ups and downs I have been motivated to exercise, which I now love, love, love. I get up at 6am nearly every morning to do a workout :eek:. I started the 30 day shred on 8 January and completed it on 6 February. I’ve been going to the gym since 15 February and doing spinning every other day which I am seriously addicted to. It was killer at first but I’m now chuffed to bits because I can almost keep up with the instructor although from next month I am looking to mix it up a bit..maybe lol!!

I’ve moved on from the shred now and started doing Jillian’s new DVD Ripped in 30 which I describe as the 30 day shred on crack..lol!! It is a serious workout with 4 levels instead of 3 which you do for a week instead of 10 days. I made it to level 3 which was BRUTAL but I couldn’t do some of the exercises because of my knees and I wasn’t feeling the full benefit so I’m now doing No More Trouble Zones and 6 weeks abs instead – they’re intense!! The difference in my fitness is amazing and I feel fantastic – my upper body especially looks fab even though I still have some bingo wing going on :D!!

I’m still having steady losses so the exercise doesn’t seem to be having an impact. At the moment I am feeling ok although on spinning days I am having an extra pack or bar or some chicken. When I started CD many moons ago I didn’t just want to lose weight I wanted to be fit and healthy and now exercise has become a normal part of life for me so if it takes me longer to get to goal then so be it.

So onto other things – I’ve had a few nights out.

A 40th in Blackpool which was a scream – I had a drink but was nowhere near as bad as I was at Christmas :eek:. I went to see Usher in concert who was AMAZING!! No one should look that could in tight white trousers but boy he managed to carry it off :p. I also saw Neyo and was slightly disappointed because I expected him to blow me away and well…he didn’t. I don’t have much planned for April then I’m at a Soul Weekender in May and then it is countdown to Silverstone in July…I cannae wait. I’m so excited that the F1 season has started again this week in Australia…:D.

I’ll spend this weekend mooching round the forum, catching up with diaries and seeing how everyone is getting on - I have missed being around here.

Much Love xx

Welcome back chick, worried for a bit there but glad all is well!

Blooming wow wow wow on the 14st an inspiration :D

Quick post to say hi and catch up soon xXx

yay how nice to see you posting again!! 13lbs to target wow! what you've achieved it nothing short of amazing! so glad its all going well for you. the positivity in your post is infectious :) xx

So good to see you back - and we have the same amount to go to get to goal. Its really dragging for me! 14 stone gone - you are just totally amazing - heres to the next few weeks then!!

So so glad to see your post. Been missing you and your positive vibes and a little worried. 13lbs will be gone in no time :)

just wanted to say 14 stone AMAZING - WELL DONE - hope you feel as fab as I'm sure you look
ps and wow on the exercise front too - an inspiration

Yay she is back...

And wow!

And silverstone... where you sitting? I will be there with bells on! But can't remember where we are sitting.. lol

I've wanted to get gillians new dvd.. but our dvd player won't play US dvds so waiting very patiently for it to come out here... but I have all the others and love her burn fat boost metabolism! Love love love it!

Keep posting... we miss you

hooray! you are back - you lost nearly a whole me!

Back