IVE DONE IT!! HURRAH!!!

sabab172

I just want to share with you all that I have hit my target weight today at 10.10lb!! I am thrilled and have never felt better but now I'm totally daunted at the thought now of the maintenance programme! I am now seeing my CDC every fortnight so here now starts the really hard work. I cant tell you that this is not like me to stick to a diet and lose 37lbs! Unheard of!! So any of you out there finding it tough - stick with it, it will get easier. I think the hard works starts when you have to maintain the weight.... Also a big thank you to you all on this forum with positive comments and advice, its been invaluable! LOL SXXX

Well done, thats a fantastic achievement. Gives hope to us all!
Hope maintenance goes well hun.
xx

Well done!

fantastic, well done.xx

delighted for ya well done xxx

oh well done u xx

wow you are amazing - well done - keep us posted on mtnance

well done you!!....xx

Well done good work, Cant wait till i get to mine
let us all know how you get on with maitenance.

Week 1 = -5
Week 2 = -2 (totm)
Week 3 = -4
Week 4 = -5
Week 5 = -4
Week 6 = +4 (on holiday)

Yipppeeeee, go you. Good luck with the maint....
Lynne x

Wow well done you! I think you're right this is where the hard work starts.GOOD LUCK:D

well done. sending a few whoop whoops your way...

hey sabab, that's fantastic news!! well done you!! good louck with the maintenance!

xx

Thanks guys for all your positive comments!! To any of you feeling you cant get through this diet just take each day and if you faulter dont worry get back on it again the next day. I had a few blips with this diet but got back on it the next day and it was all fine. Its funny how when you get to your ideal weight I have now been thinking perhaps I should shift another half stone .... Are we ever content?? Anyway Im going to prove to myself at my CDC tht I can stay at this weight and as I said before this is definately the hardest part - Thanks again all!xxxx

Back