I've done it - I am at Target!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy096:
I can't think of a more fabulous xmas present. You're an inspiration to someone just starting out, I hope I can learn a lot from you. :worthy:

Fantsastic my love, what a scoop and the most wonderful Christmas present too. Congratulations, I'm sure St Fern will be lending out the halo to you over the Christmas hols as your prize. Have a wonderful time at target xxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy096:
I can't think of a more fabulous xmas present. You're an inspiration to someone just starting out, I hope I can learn a lot from you. :worthy:

Thank you but with SW it's really not difficult. Just stick to the plan and the pounds will fall off. That is a certainty! Some people lose a lot faster than I did, but I lost 30.5 in 30 weeks so it's about right and I am happy!

Fantsastic my love, what a scoop and the most wonderful Christmas present too. Congratulations, I'm sure St Fern will be lending out the halo to you over the Christmas hols as your prize. Have a wonderful time at target xxxxxxxxx

Thanks love!
I am sure St Fern has her halo firmly stuck on for Christmas, so I took mine out the cupboard and gave it a good dust and polish and it's now stuck on with super glue so it can't fall off!
Have a lovely Christmas and try to be a tiny bit good, but not too good so you don't have lots of fun! xxxxx

well done fabby Christmas presi to yourself. Thanks for the inspiration!

Well done you!!!!!!!! I would say welcome to Club Target, but Christmas has just sent me over target - oops! Keep up the good work, and enjoy your new, svelte figure. xx

So pleased for you, malaika. You've worked so hard to get here, despite all the problems you've faced in the last few months - many of us would have given up, or at least put the diet on hold.

But you soldiered on, and now you've got your reward! On the way, you've helped many of us with your ideas and advice - I for one am very grateful!

So Very Many Congratulations to you, and Very Best of Luck with maintaining - not that you will need it!

P.S. I've been away for several days, and despite having a VP dongle with me, had no time to catch up! Had over 10 pages to read through, hence this very late post!

Back