• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've fallen off the wagon....

No point in beating yourself up - what's done is done. Getting glugging that water, draw a line under it and get back on tomorrow without any feelings of guilt or self condemnation

xxx

It won't be like starting again hun more like a "break" so just continue tomorrow after glugging lots of water and if poss some exercise . You may be lucky not to drop out of ketosis , just look forward x

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
ahh hun! dont beat your self up! Just look forawrds to the ketosis rush!

You know you can do it!

Good luck

luv kae

x

geegb, I think you have to beat yourself up, well thats what I would do anyway but don't let it get you to down. Beat yourself up big time, get back on the wagon, remember how you are feeling after letting yourself down so you can remember when you want to do it again. That might stop you. Good luck.

Another example of how we're all so different ;)

If I beat myself up I'd need to make myself feel better and guess what I use to comfort myself :eek::eek:

I definitely agree with remembering how you feel (coz let's face it, you've already beat yourself up a little,it says so in your post) - hold onto that and use it as a cautionary tale :)

xxx