I'VE FINALLY DONE IT!! TARGET!

Congratulations Greta You look fantastic Well done on reaching your target :)

WOW! I'm just about to start my VLCD, and you've all given me so much motivation! Thank You! :)
How do you all manage to maintain once you stopped the VLCD's?
I am so excited to see I am going to actually lose the weight at last!
xxx

Wow, what an amazing transformation :) xx

It's been months!

Just a quick update. Still maintaining but have gone back up to 9 st 7 - this weight I have found suits me better. I was looking a bit 'drawn' at 9 stone which I can now see.

I'm currently a third of the way through Insanity which is hard work but fun and concentrating on improving my fitness . As you can see I'm not exactly toned!

image-3058405341.jpg

Well done for maintaining & finding a weight that is right for you!!

Good luck with insanity...I've heard it's really hard work! :)

Well done, you are an inspiration :)

Still here and still maintaining.

I've fallen into a pattern now. I'm super strict and healthy during the week and at weekends I eat what I want - usually pizza, pasta, chocolate... The usual deliciousness! I also put in time at the gym and do an awful lot of spin and cardio - five sessions a week. This means I maintain at about 9 St 5. It's a rubbish pic I've posted but you get the gist I hope.

I just wanted to give hope that there is definitely a high chance of weight maintenance after a vlcd ad I've maintained for over 15 months.now - although it's probably tougher than dieting!

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You look fabulous Greta and well done on maintaining so well... you're another excellent inspiration. x x

Back