I've finally put them on!!

bexnkev

Silver Member
I finally got round to adding my starting pic and 100 day shot! (They're all awful!!). They are in my photos section of my gallery. I've lost another 4 stone since the 100 day one was taken!! Gonna get hubby to take some new shots at the weekend so I can show the difference that 8 stone 11lbs makes to ya figure!!!!:eek::):cool:

You can really see how much weight you have lost in the new photos, cant wait to see the ones you get done at the weekend. Keep going hun, you are doing so well.

Wow Bex. I am so proud of you honey. What drive and determination you have and you are just doing so well, and looking so different as you transform. You just keep looking healthier and healthier and happier too! I cannot wait to see your new pics soon too!!! :)

Keep on rockin it girl! You have this nut cracked now - I just know it. :)

WOW what a differnece. You're doing fab hun xx

Just stumbled across this thread and wanted to say WOW - what a difference you are looking absolutely great. You must be so proud of your fantastic achievement. Well done!

Carol x

Hi All, I've now put some pics in my gallery of me today... 8 st 11lbs down!! I'm stunned by the difference!! Scary but ever so exciting :D

Well done, your a shining example to us all. No more can't for me,we can all acheive the same results with a little courage and determination.

hi on cd but just sae this thread and had to post WOW you look fab girl well done on your weight loss, you look so different like a different person.

becky xxx

Back