IVE GONE BLONDER!!!!

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
so lets see if I have more fun ;);););););)

have just arrived back from hairdressers and no-one in to take pics so apologies for the bad angle but its crap tryin to take a pic of yourself in a mirror!

they also say that you should never have a camera angle under your chin also - never mind!

Its quite nice to see though because the darker picture was taken at easter and even though my weight loss has been crap this month with one thing and another I am 14lbs lighter in the blonder picture and Im getting my collar bones back - yippee!!!!!!

xxx

Jess you look STUNNING!

I really think the lighter hair makes you look younger and full of energy. Really really suits you hun. And you look about 50lbs lighter on the second pic, not a stone! Well done hun, you're doing fab.

thanks Lisa :eek:
I needed to do something to make me feel better and I always do feel better blonder - there was another surprise when I had my hair done but I will write all about it on my diary later
xxx

Whoo - very nice!

I'm off for a brisk jaunt with the dog but I too expect to find out all the stories of intrigue

That looks gorgeous! I am copying you and going blonder on Friday! Not that you can see what I look like anyway, due to me being unable to put a pic up!
Anyway, back to you - the hair is fab and you are looking fantastic! Now I want to hear the rest of the goss!
Ellie xx

WOW! You look fab Jess!! And I can certainly see the difference of 14 lbs!!!

OMG you look much slimmer than just 14lb slimmer, you look stunning and the hair looks gorgeous.....

Oh thats lovely Jess, you look great. You can really see your weight loss. I bet you feel great with your new hair do and new slim you x

That looks gorgeous! I am copying you and going blonder on Friday! Not that you can see what I look like anyway, due to me being unable to put a pic up!
Anyway, back to you - the hair is fab and you are looking fantastic! Now I want to hear the rest of the goss!
Ellie xx

Thanks Ellie - how come we cant see you ? you have got enough posts so we could see an avatar
xxx

A big thanks to everyone who has posted you have done wonders for my self esteem!

The other bit of gossip was when I went to pay for my hair she said oh let me just work it out which I thought was a bit strange because its a regular thing she does highlights and a cut and then said

right you only need to pay £18 because Russell has been in and paid the rest!

I was in shock I couldnt stop smiling. He had said earlier on in the week he had a surprise for me on the Wednesday but when I asked him last night he said

Oh you have had it and wouldnt tell me and I said well I havent had any presents off you this weekend so you are just making it up - and to be fair the mood Ive been in this weekend due to the tablets I didnt deserve a present!

So after the hairdressers I went to his work to say thanks and he said

I did it as a surprise because you have done so well on the diet and I have been working so much and you have had the kids on your own I thought it would be a nice surprise for you x

For people who know my HB he is not known for his romantic streak so it made it alot more special........ bet I know what he's after;)
xxx

Ooooh lucky you Jess... what a wonderful HB

you look gorgeous and what a nice hb xxx

Back