ive had alcohol hope it wont ruin everything

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by losemymuffintop, 18 August 2011 Social URL.

1. losemymuffintop

losemymuffintop Member

went to a very old and dear friends funeral today i had promised myself that i wouldnt drink in the end it got the better of me i was fine with all the food around and didnt touch any of it but everyone was going on and on about me having a drink to say farewell so basically i had two, i've been on attack and doing really well do you think i need to start again now? feel quite dissapointed with myself

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I am so sorry to hear that you have lost a friend.

Please don't torment yourself over the drink - what's done is done, and you had plenty of cause to drink a toast to your friend's life.

Take a deep breath, do a PP day tomorrow, drink plenty of water, go for a nice long walk, and take good care of yourself.

You'll soon be back on track.

4. losemymuffintop

losemymuffintop Member

thank you i was feeling a bit down which isnt helping but thats exactly wat i'll do, just had a nice soak in the bath and feel loads better packed my meals for tmrw all pp and working ten hrs on my feet so that should burn loads of cals lol

5. wheesht

wheesht Just keep swimming...

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(19.77%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    So sorry to hear about your friend muffin : (

You actually did very well to only have 2 drinks and hopefully you have managed to get right back onto track today.

Hope today has gone well for you xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.