i've just eaten a slice of chicken,,

what are you like its day bloody one, not day 2, 3 or even 4 what is wrong with you, you dont need food, it is possible to go a month without food, but oh no, not you, not even day one.
now stop thinking about it and have a shake, a cuppa or get some water down ya, now snap out of it weak willy, or one shall slap your ass xxxx

oh........i needed that....thanks....i think lol!!!! yeah sorry... i think i over carbed at the weekend as my "last treat"... prob withdrawal.... think ill be trying some of that chicken soup!

lol i love the way you have with words gaz :D but it does get easier weakwilled as the days go on...stick in here x

thanks x. i jus need some encouragement i guess.... ill be fine....prob a stupid question but are we ok to brush our teeth??? x

I don't want to go into details, but sadly yesterday me and my hubby split up......It has been on the cards for a long while. It means for the next week or whatever I will be very busy trying to sort out a new house for me and my children and all the messy stuff that break-ups entail!

I will try to get online but I can't promise, he is coming back to the house later...I made him leave yesterday, but he has to come back later as he needs his car and work stuff/paperwork...plus he does live here!:mad::D

Anyway, Good Luck to you all, Lt'ers!!!

Keep Up The Good Work.....and stay away from the fridge!;)
Aww hunni.....Why the bloody hell are you moving out...change can't be good for the little ones tell him to take a hike!!! And stand your ground hunni HE should go ....... Hope your ok hunni keep strong and goos luck xxx big hugs Loves ya Nic xxxxx

i thought that too lol think the toothpaste is ok but i read somewhere you have to be careful on wat mouthwash you use. retardex is good x

yes but dont use the yard brush! xx

Aww hunni.....Why the bloody hell are you moving out...change can't be good for the little ones tell him to take a hike!!! And stand your ground hunni HE should go ....... Hope your ok hunni keep strong and goos luck xxx big hugs Loves ya Nic xxxxx

Hey i finally started today!!!!!! 2 shakes down and im still alive....just about..... x x

lol good luck hunni...remember dont even think about food or garry will kick you arse!!!!! and take it easy this is about you lets others do stuff for you in the first week!!!!

im just finishing my first week and just for the newbies that have posted on this thread, yes i did suffer with headaches, very tired and sometimes cold and ive written to M & S about those bloody advert! however i now feel great, keep going on your first week, its sooo worth it, ive also cheated and weighed myself and have lost about 9 lb already, which i know for a fact you cant do safely on any other diet as ive tried em all! get the official one tomos but just to say it is hard just keep telling yourself why your doing it and the short amount of time your on LP is nothing compared to the years of misery of being overweight has caused, JUST KEEP GOING AND TAKE IT A DAY AT A TIME X

Lol well done hunni... i gave my scales to my sister until i finish..i was hoping all the time and you weight changes sooo much sometime it can be a bad thing xx Good luck tomorrow

thanks hun, the only thing ive still got an issue with, besides the M & S adverts is im usually very hungry at nite although im leaving my last shake til about 9pm, but my energy levels are back and i quite like the shakes, the soup and flapjacks were bloody awful although didnt get chance to try the peanut one as the cocunut one was soo awful didnt want to chance it!, alls good though, loving this site, cant image being able to complete this week without it! x

Adverts

The sainsburys ones before and after each break of some programmes want to go away as well there was a sausage and mash one on before that nearly had me licking the tele!!!!

Back