I've lost 100lb this year!!!!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Stepped on the scales this morning after not having weighed myself in over 3 weeks (was in a plaster cast after operation which has now gone). I have now lost exactly 100lb!!!!!! 24st 9lb to 17st 7lb since Dec 31st 2012. Still want to lose another 5stone really, but bloomin happy with the results so far.

More to the point I stepped up to 1200cals on 9th May for 2 weeks, and have been completely off diet since May 23rd. I initially gained 5lb as my glucogen supplies re-stocked, and have since lost 15lb to take me to my 100lb loss. Just goes to show that you can continue to lose weight even after coming off Cambridge or stepping up to a higher step :)

On Friday I bought a non-stretch blouse in a size 14 that fits perfectly and is lovely. Can't believe it. I was in a size 26+ originally :D

Wow that is amazing and totally inspirational. It really puts into perspective what I could have done if I stopped messing around. Well done.:D

amazing - well done. That is such a great achievement

What that's awesome!

Amazing - and thank you for posting. 100lbs is what I have to lose, and to know it can be done is so inspirational. Well done you for continuing to lose despite your health issues. That is fab to know that losses still occur if you stick to the higher steps.
Keep going strong and you'll be there in no time. Xx

Thanks, I hope so! Hoping to return to the diet properly in a couple of weeks, and really hoping for a good week one loss again! I have also updated my blog now (link in signature below) after not updating since my op! I want to lose another 5 stone really

Wow, what a fantastic achievement! Well done! x

Thanks. Currently in hospital waiting to have gallbladder removed so guessing I might have dropped another couple of pounds this week! Wouldn't recommend this!

Congratulations and well done on your fantastic weight loss:happy096:

Wishing you all the best with your op and I hope you make a speedy recovery!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Thanks mini. Second op in 4 weeks - might get to go back on Cambridge one day!

Another 6lb off this week so 106lb/7st 8lb gone now! Down to 17st 1lb and hoping to be in the 16's very very soon!

Wow, you've had such an AMAZING loss. You've made a change for the better, i can't imagine how much better you must feel health wise. Yay!! :)

I'm a newbie just catching up with your thread now. Congratulations on all your hard efforts, Cazza: 100lb loss is amazing, and very motivational to people like me, who are a little way behind you. :)

This is soo motivational! I have 40lb to loose and if you can get to a loss of 100lb then so can anyone with the right mind set and dedication!

Well done!!
:heartpump:
x

Back