I've lost 6 dress sizes in 4 months!!

shaz thats a bummer but between 17st and 15 and a half I am an 18 so it does take a couple of stone sometimes.
I know hun. I hope Nic is right and I'll wake up a size 12 tomorrow....I doubt it though!! It will happen....I'm determined.

I find this confusing. I've not dropped a dress size in the last stone and a half lost:( When will it drop?

im confussed to havnt lost weight on ma hips and thighs thats the main prob 4 me,think those places may be last places to come off whats your prob areas shazpaz?

I put it on all over...from my face down to my ankles. I think that is maybe the reason because when I lose a couple of lbs it comes off from all over my body, where as if I lost it off my bum or hips etc then maybe my bottom half would have dropped...if you understand what I'm trying to say.....maybe I just lose a mm from all over so it doesnt register as a size!!

isnt is annoying that you cant choose the bits you want to lose? I have a proportion problem in that my waist is always a size smaller than boobs and bum, it sounds good to have a small waist but its not always a good thing. Cos i am a short arse too nothing ever fits!! And even when I lose weight my legs still look like those of a rugby player but flabby! :(

I put it on all over...from my face down to my ankles. I think that is maybe the reason because when I lose a couple of lbs it comes off from all over my body, where as if I lost it off my bum or hips etc then maybe my bottom half would have dropped...if you understand what I'm trying to say.....maybe I just lose a mm from all over so it doesnt register as a size!!
LMAO my feet went from a size 4 to 5!!how wierd

thats brilliant daisy - i am so pleased for you - i bet you feel absolutely brilliant.

i too have dropped a few dress sizes, i'm 2lbs short of losing 5 stone and i am on my 16th week this week - i've gone from a size 28's to nearly fitting into an 18's - i am aimng for a 14's, i will be well happy being that size and anything else would be a bonus

keep up the good work hun - and good luck on your next weigh in

Ruby xx

Just wanna say well done,i bet your very pleased i would be lol,I know what you mean about the sizes thing,a few years ago i slimmed toa size 14 and i was 9.5 stone lol,my boss shes 9.5stone and shes a size 8-10 lol strange i know.
Im loosing it on my waist too and i need to loose it off my hips and bum lol

xxx

Back